5 minutes ago, systemx said:

What league are they playing in?

Highland

Nice wee trips to Wick and Fort William for them

20210607_215635.thumb.jpg.de95cd299f586aaa45bd446d23b16aa9.jpg

Edited by Maroon Sailor

ford donald
10 hours ago, pointon said:

So after he fails to get automatic promotion the chairman will look along the corridor and realise the right man was there all along 

:rofl:

Pans Jambo

Good luck Andy. Thankless task up there.

Also, no idea why a pishy wee club of postmen and council workers needs a "Director of Football" though.

21 hours ago, pointon said:

So after he fails to get automatic promotion the chairman will look along the corridor and realise the right man was there all along 

:gok: 

Harry Potter
13 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Highland

Gawin cost a fortune in buses 😵

I wonder if Craig will work from home. Part time football team with a director of football in the Highland league . even if they were in league two it would still be an eye opener Craig joining Brechin something doesn't sit right here with this. 

I just hope we don't end up seeing our young laddies getting loaned to Brechin City become some sort of club we send our young loan players too.   

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I wonder if Craig will work from home. Part time football team with a director of football in the Highland league . even if they were in league two it would still be an eye opener Craig joining Brechin something doesn't sit right here with this. 

I just hope we don't end up seeing our young laddies getting loaned to Brechin City become some sort of club we send our young loan players too.   

Give them no help Stu.

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Give them no help Stu.

I would be really disappointed if Hearts announced a couple of young players going out on loan to Brechin next season. 

professorfate

I think he jumped before he got pushed yet I keep hearing hearts saying how well the ladies team were doing am I missing something.

Stendelnator
3 hours ago, professorfate said:

I think he jumped before he got pushed yet I keep hearing hearts saying how well the ladies team were doing am I missing something.

It’s all relative. Tiny budget, youngest squad in the league, lost half their squad over the course of the last year and their previous manager walked out on them weeks before the season started 

Sorry but FEK Brechin and all those associated. Hope they go to the wall , and it’s to any Hearts minded persons shame to work or help them. Levein stopped being a hero of mine long ago. He’s a parasite and should be struck off the wall of the new stand. 

7 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I would be really disappointed if Hearts announced a couple of young players going out on loan to Brechin next season. 

I would be really surprised if there isn't.

Cut The Crap
22 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Highland

That is highly amusing.

Enjoy yersels next season, Brechin! 😄 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Sorry but FEK Brechin and all those associated. Hope they go to the wall , and it’s to any Hearts minded persons shame to work or help them. Levein stopped being a hero of mine long ago. He’s a parasite and should be struck off the wall of the new stand. 

👍

• 2 weeks later...

One question is where are the funds coming from to make these drastic changes at Brechin ?

Not just management but back room staff and medical staff are required/advertised

Given their struggles over the last couple of seasons what's changed ?

2 hours ago, Graeme Russell said:

Stephen Simmons confirmed as assistant manager to Andy Kirk.

Sure our old goalie is kicking about as a coach there too. 

2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

One question is where are the funds coming from to make these drastic changes at Brechin ?

Not just management but back room staff and medical staff are required/advertised

Given their struggles over the last couple of seasons what's changed ?

Leveins pal apparently.  

On 08/06/2021 at 19:26, 1971fozzy said:

👍👍