Scotland Euro song by a Jambo

Neil_Grant

56 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We are either pug ugly or supermodels.

Jennifer Reoch is as nice looking a bursd anyone will ever see on any inch of this planet.

And she's from Glasgow.  Aaaagh, the paradox, the anxiety, the melting pot of emotions.  If Janey Godley looked like Jennifer, if they both had Ruth Davidson's politics, if only all women were hot and didnae speak.

Aaaaaggghhhh!

Cruel cruel life

TyphoonJambo
5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Are Scots squad weegies?

I am at the stage I can't even listen to anthing 'Weegie related' for even 1 second.

I was sent this Scottish tourist board thing narrated by some unsightly mess called Janey Goodey (whom I had never laid eyes on or heard of till that moment) and I am still traumatised.

Cringe to the core.

Can we not get back to having somehting that represents us that actually speaks for a nation.  No far left talentless comedians, weegies or endless diversity hires.

Please pelase please just do somehting we can all relate to and enjoy.

I live abroad but had a zoom with family. Everyone thought it was very funny when my niece came on and impressed everyone with her Weedgie speak repertoire.  I was absolutely spewing.  HTF is people talking like uneducated idiots even funny? Raging. 

5 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I live abroad but had a zoom with family. Everyone thought it was very funny when my niece came on and impressed everyone with her Weedgie speak repertoire.  I was absolutely spewing.  HTF is people talking like uneducated idiots even funny? Raging. 

Trainspotting is pretty funny, even with those shitie, junkie Edinburgh accents. 

TyphoonJambo
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Trainspotting is pretty funny, even with those shitie, junkie Edinburgh accents. 

Granted,but given that the drug addled ***** that wrote it lived across the road from me in muirhouse,even more bloody annoying.

Edited by TypoonJambo

ScandinavianJambo
10 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Something non-diverse, right wing and from Perth?

Yep that's what unites this nation...  bile. That's what I want! 

John Findlay
10 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Granted,but given that the drug addled ***** that wrote it lived across the road from me in muirhouse,even more bloody annoying.

You should have gone upmarket and moved across Pennywell Road and joined us snobs in West Pilton🤣

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

You should have gone upmarket and moved across Pennywell Road and joined us snobs in West Pilton🤣

Fur coat and nae knickers you lot. 

Forever Hearts
19 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Are Scots squad weegies?

I am at the stage I can't even listen to anthing 'Weegie related' for even 1 second.

I was sent this Scottish tourist board thing narrated by some unsightly mess called Janey Goodey (whom I had never laid eyes on or heard of till that moment) and I am still traumatised.

Cringe to the core.

Can we not get back to having somehting that represents us that actually speaks for a nation.  No far left talentless comedians, weegies or endless diversity hires.

Please pelase please just do somehting we can all relate to and enjoy.

Aye mate, they're all Glasgow born n bred.🙄

Jack Docherty - Edinburgh 

Sally Reid - Perth 

Jordan Young - Fife

Bazzas right boot
17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Ruth isn’t all that funny either tbf. 

Dunno, baroness Davidson is quite the joker 

Not sure she means it, tells lies, sorry I mean jokes all the time. 

Mars plastic
19 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We are either pug ugly or supermodels.

Jennifer Reoch is as nice looking a bursd anyone will ever see on any inch of this planet.

Beyond tragic patter.