• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• luckyBatistuta

• ¼½¾

• narre

Салатные палочки

I don't have a picture but on the way to or from Blackpool once I seen a burger van being towed along the motorway. It was called 'The Termineater' and the tagine underneath was "You'll be back" :laugh:

A Boy Named Crow

There was a plasterer's van went around when I was young, that had the slogan "If you would like to get plastered,  call (name of the guy and number)" on the back.

Mind seeing this place in Florence. Didn't go in, for some reason.

bar-caffe-mingo.jpg

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

20210605_132443.jpg

:laugh:

Konrad von Carstein
3 hours ago, jb102 said:

I’ve been here and can vouch for it. 

D5C24F15-64B5-4FE1-936B-4B2D2F0B7529.jpeg

What is that flag? Been. Googling to try and find out.

49 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

What is that flag? Been. Googling to try and find out.

I think the white cross on the blue background is the Shetland Island's flag. It could be the flag of someone really patriotic from there. The cafe's in Cornwall though.

5 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I think the white cross on the blue background is the Shetland Island's flag. It could be the flag of someone really patriotic from there. The cafe's in Cornwall though.

I think it might be a black background and the pic does not show it well. As the white cross and black background is the flag of Cornwall where the nice baps is. And they will have added the Union flag as another addition

Sawdust Caesar

th?id=AIL9lTUoWk1otvg480x360&pid=Local                                                                                                                                                      

A dog grooming salon on Broughton Road.

10 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

It's the Cornish/Cornwall Ensign, using Saint Piran's flag (the flag of Cornwall, white on a black background) with the light showing it up as dark blue. It's nice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Piran's_Flag

Edited by redjambo

6 minutes ago, Pap said:

That one doesnt look real.

Good call. It's from Bekonscot Model Village:

bekonscot-model-village.jpg

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

I think it might be a black background and the pic does not show it well. As the white cross and black background is the flag of Cornwall where the nice baps is. And they will have added the Union flag as another addition

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

It's the Cornish/Cornwall Ensign, using Saint Piran's flag (the flag of Cornwall, white on a black background) with the light showing it up as dark blue. It's nice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Piran's_Flag

👍

Must be going colour blind in me old age. :D 

Not a shop but I live near House O’ Hill Road and there’s a house there with a name plate on the gate with the house name House O’ Hill Repute. Then to my surprise I discover there’s a house on the next street along with the same name. 
In my head the owner is a bloke called something like Clive that wears comedy ties to the office and describes himself as “a bit whacky” 

Now closed (not surprisingly)but

Sam and Ella's sandwich shop was an old favourite.