***Non-Hearts Summer 2021 Transfer Thread***

tartofmidlothian

6 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Bet I have followed Hearts a lot longer than you, just coz I am not in happy train more reflects on you than me.

You are a PHM mate , ill keep all my Hearts related stuff to myself bar the small bit that is known to some on here. I told you im happy to join your im not a Hearts fan , club. Not being on the happy train reflects on you and your choices not mine. Incredibly weird thing to say otherwise

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboinglasgow

• Last Laff

• Mikey1874

• milky_26

11 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’s a gamble but he’s nothing like Cathro. He’s actually got management experience and man management skills. 

Know a few guys who have played for him at Kelty and they’ve had nothing but glowing reviews about the guy. It’s a huge jump for him don’t get me wrong it’s the sort of appointment you always watch with interest. 

Managing part time and full time teams is very very different. Part time teams are made up of players and staff who are in it for the love of the game, take Arbroath for example, no one in that team is trying to catch the eye of a big club they are all out there giving 100 percent because they love the game and love feeling of winning.  Full time squads sadly carry alot of divas who don't have appreciation of a full time job which typically leads to lots of half hearted performances, toys thrown out the pram etc. Wish the guy luck but fear he's being dressed up as some guru in reality Dundee Utd are slashing costs.

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Jambo92 said:

Managing part time and full time teams is very very different. Part time teams are made up of players and staff who are in it for the love of the game, take Arbroath for example, no one in that team is trying to catch the eye of a big club they are all out there giving 100 percent because they love the game and love feeling of winning.  Full time squads sadly carry alot of divas who don't have appreciation of a full time job which typically leads to lots of half hearted performances, toys thrown out the pram etc. Wish the guy luck but fear he's being dressed up as some guru in reality Dundee Utd are slashing costs.

Everybody has to start somewhere though, levels apart but the likes of Wenger and Mourinho never kicked a ball for a professional team and started part time worked their way up. Hope the guy does well tbh

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

Everybody has to start somewhere though, levels apart but the likes of Wenger and Mourinho never kicked a ball for a professional team and started part time worked their way up. Hope the guy does well tbh

Absolutely, just don't think Scottish football is the right place for it to happen, too many backward thinking folk. 

He will replaced by John Hughes in 6 months time, who will do the exact same job but will give the sportsound boys a wee giggle every Saturday.

11 hours ago, sadj said:

You are a PHM mate , ill keep all my Hearts related stuff to myself bar the small bit that is known to some on here. I told you im happy to join your im not a Hearts fan , club. Not being on the happy train reflects on you and your choices not mine. Incredibly weird thing to say otherwise

Don't know what a PHM is and I am not your mate.

rudi must stay

Well impressed with Thomas Courts. Very likeable, I hope he has a good season for them, but of course we finish above them in the league and do better in the cups 

19 minutes ago, Barack said:

With Werner going the other way?

I'd imagine it's more likely to be Abraham and lots of cash. Don't see Tuchel getting rid of Werner.

21 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Haaland - where's he headed?

Chelsea supposedly opening discussions. Would be a huge signing.

i think dortmund want 200M euros for haaland, no doubt that can be negotiated down a little

Just now, Taffin said:

I'd imagine it's more likely to be Abraham and lots of cash. Don't see Tuchel getting rid of Werner.

possibly ziyech or hudson odoi as well

2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Don't know what a PHM is and I am not your mate.

You dont know what a PHM is mate thats shocking 😮 

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

possibly ziyech or hudson odoi as well

Send them all thatll teach the person who said Lewandowski is shit cause theres only one team in Germany

Leveins Battalion
13 minutes ago, sadj said:

You dont know what a PHM is mate thats shocking 😮 

Send them all thatll teach the person who said Lewandowski is shit cause theres only one team in Germany

Some on here don't know what a PHM is,call Hibs players things like 'Porto' and say every player we are linked with is shite or going to Hibs.:gok:

Robinson new Morecambe manager

Devante Cole signs for Barnsley 

Borthwick-Johnson leaves Oldham

been a busy day so far

Nookie Bear
3 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Well impressed with Thomas Courts. Very likeable, I hope he has a good season for them, but of course we finish above them in the league and do better in the cups 

I hope they get relegated with zero points :thumbsup:

It's Dundee Utd!

5 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Some on here don't know what a PHM is,call Hibs players things like 'Porto' and say every player we are linked with is shite or going to Hibs.:gok:

Lavery away to Blackpool, can you get anything correct.😂

Leveins Battalion
39 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Lavery away to Blackpool, can you get anything correct.😂

Let me make this clear for you as I'm unsure whether you are actually a Hibs fan,a strange Hearts fan or just a few shillings short.

I don't give one flying feck about Shane Lavery.😂Is that clear?

Your obsession with him is comparable with your obsession with anything anti Hearts on here.🤔

59 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Let me make this clear for you as I'm unsure whether you are actually a Hibs fan,a strange Hearts fan or just a few shillings short.

I don't give one flying feck about Shane Lavery.😂Is that clear?

Your obsession with him is comparable with your obsession with anything anti Hearts on here.🤔

What an oddity you are, being the one who suggested him in the first place, i think you are a Hibs fan.

Our ex-player Nikolai Todorov has joined the Pars (2 year deal) from Inverness. He improved last season and will be fine for Dunfie in the Championship alongside Wighton. Elvis Costello (or Declan McManus!) has left Dunfermline (I believe he turned down their offer)

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, JTJ said:

Our ex-player Nikolai Todorov has joined the Pars (2 year deal) from Inverness. He improved last season and will be fine for Dunfie in the Championship alongside Wighton. Elvis Costello (or Declan McManus!) has left Dunfermline (I believe he turned down their offer)

McManus is a weird one as he went to The New Saints, the Welsh league team. 

Inverness have signed Billy Mackay (ex-Ross County) and Manny Duku (ex-Raith).

I'm surprised at Duku as he started off well with Rovers but tailed off and one rumour was he wasn't settled in Scotland - this kills that off!

Midloth_Iain

SERGIO RAMOS - To leave Real ....

(Marca)

Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos will announce that he is leaving he club just two weeks before his contract comes to an end.

Ramos will appear at the Ciudad Deportiva to confirm the decision with his contract due to expire on June 30. No extension has been agreed between player and club.

Real Madrid offered Ramos a one year deal with a 10 percent reduction in salary, though the defender was looking for at least a two year contract.

Ramos has been at Real Madrid for 16 years and will appear in front of the press at 12:30 CEST on Thursday where he will bid farewell to Los Blancos, alongside president Florentino Perez and club executives.

"Real Madrid C. F. announces that tomorrow, Thursday 17 June, at 12:30 pm, an institutional act of tribute and farewell to our captain Sergio Ramos will be held, which will be attended by our president Florentino Perez," a statement from Real Madrid read.

"Sergio Ramos will then appear before the media in a virtual press conference."

Over his time at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, Ramos has won four Champions Leagues, four Club World Cups, three European Super Cups, five LaLiga Santander titles, to Copa del Rey trophies and four Supercopa de Espana titles, and leaves as the second most decorated Real Madrid player after Paco Gento.

After the curtain falls

It will be an emotional goodbye from Sergio Ramos as he appears before the press to give reasons for his departure, look back on his Real Madrid career and say goodbye to the fans.

Though he is not expected to announce his next move, MARCA have learned that Ramos has an offer from another club on the table, which he is close to accepting, if he hasn't already.

On 16/06/2021 at 20:36, Chaps said:

Looks like Rafa Benitez is close being appointed Everton manager.

😜🤭

6 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Caley Thistle have pulled off a few impressive signings. Helped funded by ourselves I'd imagine :laugh:

Couple from Ross County 

TyphoonJambo
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Gutted,thought he was on our radar

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

St Mirren raiding Killie again for Alan Power.

Good player.  Goodwin really impressing me there. 

davemclaren
18 hours ago, neilnunb said:

St Mirren raiding Killie again for Alan Power.

Thought he was decent. A bit old now though. 

On 19/06/2021 at 18:04, Mikey1874 said:

Colin Doyle has joined Kilmarnock coaching staff

He was murder when he was on the catching staff. 😜

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Couple of very experienced players, but age wise, 3 year deals is quite a statement.

Reckon League 1 is shaping up competitively, Falkirk and Queens Park both strengthening. 
alloa might struggle to get out Back to the championship, what. A. Shame. 😂 

kingantti1874
28 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Ryan Christie to Monaco heavily rumoured

Out of contract in January 2022 it seems

Is that’s a move. Live and work in Monaco? The dream that

7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Is that’s a move. Live and work in Monaco? The dream that

Tax free. :munny:

Sounds like Griffiths is anxious to resurrect his career at celtic and his new manager is supportive.  He's only 30 so time is on his side.

Good news imo.  Last thing I want is to see him resurrect it at the Giro.

jamboinglasgow
12 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Ryan Christie to Monaco heavily rumoured

Out of contract in January 2022 it seems

Would be a good move, saw Nice linked with him as well. Plus Monaco are in the Champions league qualifiers.

Still dont know why Celtic gave him a contract that runs out mid season, but its funny.

Famous 1874

Looks like Nuno might be going to Spurs… awful appointment imo. Could see them being really shit next season. 

21 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Looks like Nuno might be going to Spurs… awful appointment imo. Could see them being really shit next season. 

Should never have sacked poch or mourinho