***Non-Hearts Summer 2021 Transfer Thread***

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

It's all getting started at other clubs, seems worth keeping the other news and gossip separate from our own.

So who's going to replace Ancelotti at Everton now he's gone to Real Madrid?

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboinglasgow

• Last Laff

• Mikey1874

• milky_26

3 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

It's all getting started at other clubs, seems worth keeping the other news and gossip separate from our own.

They should go for Gasperini. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
10 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Rafa Benitez or Nuno Santos to Everton 

Edited by The Maroon Pound

Leveins Battalion

Would advise people to look up guy called Elisha Sam's goal for Notts County last season.:cornette:

6'4 foot Belgian Striker,absoloute whippet aswell.

TyphoonJambo
11 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Eddie Howe has a window free!!

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Would advise people to look up guy called Elisha Sam's goal for Notts County last season.:cornette:

6'4 foot Belgian Striker,absoloute whippet aswell.

Why? You talk some bunkum am still chuckling at your Shane Lavery post on the transfer thread 

Leveins Battalion
15 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Why? You talk some bunkum am still chuckling at your Shane Lavery post on the transfer thread 

Porto 🤣🤣🤣🤣

poor wee LF has been absent since Rooooneyyyy shattered his dreams.😂

Edited by Leveins Battalion

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Porto 🤣🤣🤣🤣

poor wee LF has been absent since Rooooneyyyy shattered his dreams.😂

Not true just banned from Transfer thread, abbreviations are way fwd but on you go. Why do I know Lavery is not signing for Hearts? I heard him say he wasn't lol.

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Lfhearts said:

Not true just banned from Transfer thread, abbreviations are way fwd but on you go. Why do I know Lavery is not signing for Hearts? I heard him say he wasn't lol.

Who cares?🤷🏼‍♀️

17 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Who cares?🤷🏼‍♀️

I care, you still backing Robbie, yet another Leveins Battalion Colemanballs.

Footballfirst

Kelty is getting ready for L2 football under Kevin Thomson by signing Jordon Forster, Joe Cardle and Jamie Barjonas.  In addition, they have agreed contract extensions for their better players including Nathan Austin, Thomas Reilly and Kallum Higginbotham.

Looks like their ambition is above L2.

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Kelty is getting ready for L2 football under Kevin Thomson by signing Jordon Forster, Joe Cardle and Jamie Barjonas.  In addition, they have agreed contract extensions for their better players including Nathan Austin, Thomas Reilly and Kallum Higginbotham.

Looks like their ambition is above L2.

They could quite easily do what Cove Rangers did and go straight up again. There isn’t a bottomless pit of money there but comparing it to the level they’re currently at it isn’t far off it. If they do it’ll again show the pro’s of the pyramid system in ridding the league of teams happy to be a part of it all with no ambition. 

Makes me wonder why Ferguson made the move he did. I know his stock is high but Alloa isn’t a forward step IMO, he had a good thing going. 

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

They could quite easily do what Cove Rangers did and go straight up again. There isn’t a bottomless pit of money there but comparing it to the level they’re currently at it isn’t far off it. If they do it’ll again show the pro’s of the pyramid system in ridding the league of teams happy to be a part of it all with no ambition. 

Makes me wonder why Ferguson made the move he did. I know his stock is high but Alloa isn’t a forward step IMO, he had a good thing going. 

I agree, there are ambitious clubs in the Lowland League and Highland league who are arguably bigger and more well supported then most League Two teams.

Will be interesting to see if Edinburgh City make a big push this season as they are certainly making changes which seem ambitious. I do think the lower leagues you are seeing leagues that are going to be very competitive. In League One you have Falkirk who want out, but Cove Rangers and Queens Park are both ambitious clubs who do have some backing. In the Championship you will have Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Raith Rovers, Dunfermline, Partick Thistle.

tartofmidlothian
5 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Scott Robinson signs for Killie.

I thought he was going to Motherwell.

Thought he'd be worth a deal for someone in the Premiership.

Ross Callachan off to Ross County too.

weegie jambo

Jamie Hammill just appointed the new manager at Stranraer following their managers move to Dumbarton.

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Derek Adams is looking rough , taken over at Bradford 

Done well at Morecambe and probably the type of manager Bradford need. 

I hope for his sake he’s allowed to get in with the job. 

13 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

Done well at Morecambe and probably the type of manager Bradford need. 

I hope for his sake he’s allowed to get in with the job. 

Hes done ok floating about down the road. Be interesting to see if he can push them forward for sure.

12 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Aston Villa paying £33 million for Norwich's Bundeia :vrface::cornette:

What's worse is Arsenal got outbid.    He must be replacing Grealish.    If not, that's some spending Villa do.   Last few seasons now.  Some one might have to drop out to balance the books.    

Back to Arsenal, they are going down the way.    Can't beat villa to a signing.  :shocked3:

"Aston Villa are reportedly set to beat Arsenal to the signing of Emiliano Buendia after having a bid accepted for the Norwich midfielder.

Buendia notched up 15 goals and 16 assists to help Norwich secure promotion back into the Premier League at the first time of asking and the 24-year-old was named Championship Player of Season for his outstanding performances across the campaign.

The Gunners initially registered a strong interest in Buendia last January but went on to complete a loan deal for Real Madrid’s Martin Odegaard before reviving their move for the Argentine this summer, making two separate bids for his signature."

vegas-voss
14 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

What's worse is Arsenal got outbid.    He must be replacing Grealish.    If not, that's some spending Villa do.   Last few seasons now.  Some one might have to drop out to balance the books.    

Back to Arsenal, they are going down the way.    Can't beat villa to a signing.  :shocked3:

"Aston Villa are reportedly set to beat Arsenal to the signing of Emiliano Buendia after having a bid accepted for the Norwich midfielder.

Buendia notched up 15 goals and 16 assists to help Norwich secure promotion back into the Premier League at the first time of asking and the 24-year-old was named Championship Player of Season for his outstanding performances across the campaign.

The Gunners initially registered a strong interest in Buendia last January but went on to complete a loan deal for Real Madrid’s Martin Odegaard before reviving their move for the Argentine this summer, making two separate bids for his signature."

Sure someone told me a few weeks ago that the Villa owner was one of the richest in the league

12 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Sure someone told me a few weeks ago that the Villa owner was one of the richest in the league

Looks like it.    Estimated 10 billion worth from the owners.    The Premier league money does most of the talking I'd say.    No idea why arsenal can't compete.    Unless they are spent with too many big wage players. 

Looking at some clubs in the championship net worth is staggering.   Obviously the money they get to spend is less currently but if they get promoted I think they will spend like crazy to stay there. 

QPR as a leading example if the net worth is correct at 15.5 billion.   Barnsley, Fulham, Stoke doing well also. 

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Regan Hendry has agreed to join Hibs.  

Oh dear, that's going to upset afew.   😬

I'm not even sure who he is.    Some Raith player.    Any good, no idea.   

Plenty players available anyways.   

4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Taking their number of midfielders up to about 30. 

11 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Oh dear, that's going to upset afew.   😬

I'm not even sure who he is.    Some Raith player.    Any good, no idea.   

Plenty players available anyways.   

He looked decent.  Not sure he will make the step up tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Irvines leaving them for us or sheep supposedly. 

jamboinglasgow
18 minutes ago, Tazio said:

That was my thinking when I read that. I have said before I see Hibs transfer strategy being like Dundee United after their great season when they had Gauld, Robertson etc. They went full throttle in signing young promising talent but with no real aim on how to use them properly, which ultimately lead to their downfall.

13 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Would certainly take Irvine

tartofmidlothian
On 05/06/2021 at 21:07, Last Laff said:

Surely not!

tartofmidlothian
On 05/06/2021 at 20:51, Last Laff said:

He wouldn't have helped them win the cup either.

1 hour ago, tartofmidlothian said:

He wouldn't have helped them win the cup either.

If he has that's another one we bid for and lost out on.

rudi must stay
On 04/06/2021 at 17:46, weegie jambo said:

Jamie Hammill just appointed the new manager at Stranraer following their managers move to Dumbarton.

Hamill as manager. Never saw it. Probably do quite well he's crazy 

rudi must stay
On 04/06/2021 at 17:54, sadj said:

Derek Adams is looking rough , taken over at Bradford 

That's a good move for him. He doesn't seem a bad guy so I always wish him well in the game 

19 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

If he has that's another one we bid for and lost out on.

You are never a Hearts fan 🤣🙈

18 minutes ago, Barack said:

Dundee United officially sign the "New Cathro" as manager.

Bet the media dont treat him the same as they did Cathro

weegie jambo
2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Hamill as manager. Never saw it. Probably do quite well he's crazy 

The players were all rooting for him when he threw his hat into the ring. Well liked by the squad and has been coaching whilst playing the odd game for the last year.

10 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Join the club, truth hurts.

Join the club? Not being a Hearts fan. Ok ill admit it if it gives you comfort in your need to be on here pretending.

Leveins Battalion
1 hour ago, sadj said:

You are never a Hearts fan 🤣🙈

Careful with that poster.Got me barred off the Transfer Thread posting his Hibs nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Careful with that poster.Got me barred off the Transfer Thread posting his Hibs nonsense.

👍🏻 Cheers

kingantti1874
21 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

mods need to step up game. I’ve been banned from several threads purely for reacting to trolls 

4 hours ago, Barack said:

with Liam Fox, once of round these parts, as his assistant

RustyRightPeg
4 hours ago, Barack said:

He’s a gamble but he’s nothing like Cathro. He’s actually got management experience and man management skills. 

Know a few guys who have played for him at Kelty and they’ve had nothing but glowing reviews about the guy. It’s a huge jump for him don’t get me wrong it’s the sort of appointment you always watch with interest. 

2 hours ago, sadj said:

Join the club? Not being a Hearts fan. Ok ill admit it if it gives you comfort in your need to be on here pretending.

Bet I have followed Hearts a lot longer than you, just coz I am not in happy train more reflects on you than me.