What are you looking forward to most?

BudgeUp

crunchy frog

Telling Bobby Madden he looks like a taxi with the doors open when the sun shines through those lugs of his. 

Then watching in disbelief as he gives us nothing all game 😟

CostaJambo

Just watching us playing the standard of opposition we should always be playing. Hope it's a long, long time (if ever) before we have to play in the Championship again, an absolute disgrace. 

willie wallace

The feeling that your a part of it.I always a feel more confident once I am inside the ground and can somehow influence the result😊

I don't think I could handle another season on a laptop.

lost in space
2 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

To see if the two young plebs that chat shit about life (as if they’d met in Starbucks) have found a new venue for the chat.

sec C row 26 rhs-ish in case you boring ***** are looking in.

💤

To see if that old dude still listens to every word me and my pal say. Even tho we have tried very hard to be boring, just to put him off, he hangs on to every word.

Guy is a real weirdo......

Sec C row 26.

Auldbenches
22 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Everyone getting right behind the team. :sadrobbo:

They will if it looks like they are going for it.  

The walk down Robertson Avenue, turn onto Gorgie Road to see all the fellow Jambos streaming toward Tynecastle park, the buzz that gives me is great , every time, getting in early on a derby day and feeling the atmosphere grow till it crackles like Frankenstein’s bed, just brilliant 👍

Wakening around 4.20am to learn that Hearts are playing irresistable football and are 2-0 up at Ibrox after 20 minutes.

Auldbenches
46 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

The walk down Robertson Avenue, turn onto Gorgie Road to see all the fellow Jambos streaming toward Tynecastle park, the buzz that gives me is great , every time, getting in early on a derby day and feeling the atmosphere grow till it crackles like Frankenstein’s bed, just brilliant 👍

Always prefer making it down from Slateford than coming from dalry.  

Robbie Ave is a special street for a lot of us.  Good shout  

10 hours ago, lost in space said:

To see if that old dude still listens to every word me and my pal say. Even tho we have tried very hard to be boring, just to put him off, he hangs on to every word.

Sec C row 26.

😂😂😂

Restonbabe

The queue to get into the enclosure standing in the mcleod street snake. Seeing your mates and drinking your kerry oot, singing hearts songs my dad said 

Harry Potter
20 hours ago, BudgeUp said:

When the crowds are back what is it that you'll have missed most? Small things or big things?

For me it's hearing the "you" in the Hearts song. (The pause between the Hearts and...YOU)

Edit: there's an old European video that shows the effect that you has in the opposition crowd.

A greasy mince pie, the rustling of sweetie papers, folk losing the plot, the wee walk from balbirnie place to tynecastle, hearts scoring a goal.

Psychedelicropcircle
13 hours ago, lost in space said:

Sec C row 26.

If it’s you you will have likely popped in here from mum.net

lost in space
4 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

If it’s you you will have likely popped in here from mum.net

Nothing wrong from mum.net.   You should spend more time on there than here. Might learn something.

Or you could always join me and my pal in Starbucks?????

8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wakening around 4.20am to learn that Hearts are playing irresistable football and are 2-0 up at Ibrox after 20 minutes.

You are probably still asleep then if that's the score.

20 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Having to get up and down for latecomers or folk that can't hold their piss.

That's why i don't go for beer before a game. Go for a piss and miss a goal, happened often a few years ago.

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, jambonian said:

That's why i don't go for beer before a game. Go for a piss and miss a goal, happened often a few years ago.

Gets worse as you get older as well. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Gets worse as you get older as well. 

As soon as it's cold i need a pee now so i definitely wouldn't nowadays! 

JudyJudyJudy

I love when  I walk from the concourse then through the tunnels to the stands and  u seen the whole stadium in its full glory 

Looking forward to the whole day tbh  usually start with an early game of golf then head to Gorgie for a bit of lunch few pints with the mates  chatting about the usual Hearts stuff picking the team etc then off to the match 1874 bar after, ah can’t wait 😛 

On 01/06/2021 at 16:43, Smith's right boot said:

Booing, really loud. 

Watching grown men combust and blame Djoum for every mistake. 

I'm Really excited to find out which one of our signings will be singled out and be shite. 

Most off all I'm looking to clap tho, clappity clap, clap, clap. 

😴😴😴

6 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I love when  I walk from the concourse then through the tunnels to the stands and  u seen the whole stadium in its full glory 

Goosebumps right when I read this.

10 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Looking forward to seeing all the paggers behind the Wheatfield the most. There must be some size of an undercard going by the arguments on here on here over the last year or so.

Payslips oot!

Can I guard the jaikets?:whistling: