Larry Kingston article

GinRummy

On 29/05/2021 at 07:58, kingantti1874 said:

Possibly one of the most talented players ever to play for the club. Pity about his mentality

This 👍

On 29/05/2021 at 09:56, Allowayjambo1874 said:

History getting rewritten here. His final season with Hearts he flew off to play for Ghana in two matches at the start of September (6th & 9th) yet was injured before and after, making his first appearance that season on the 17th October. Bags of ability but worst attitude ever, at the time 99% of Hearts fans would have driven him to Ghana if it meant he didn’t return. 

I’m thinking along those lines. I remember the game when he was walking round the edge of the pitch. Took a fair bit of abuse. Don’t think it was solely that incident though. People were peeved at him for the explanation I’ve quoted. Maybe more than a few thought he was at it...again !

Talent but talent’s no good if your attitude sticks...and supporters will let you know it !

Bunny Munro

Larry was great for us until he got his permanent deal. Then he was largely absent. He was clearly uninterested in certain game but still had talent. Wasn't sad when we left. 

Csaba had us third with no striker 😂