• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• frankblack

• Nookie Bear

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sunblestjambo
1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

Decent effort, but it's no Malaprop Sisters.

😆 

Made me realise just how much I’ve missed it. Got very emotional viewing it as it totally  hits the mark. I love the jambos!!!  

That was good.

Captured the feeling of being on Gorgie Road, the wee jolt of excitement at first seeing Tynecastle Park when it comes into view and, also, the dignity and history of Edinburgh's darlin's, The Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Never thought I'd ever go so long without that experience.

Bob Loblaw

It's tremendous. Our marketing department can be a bit hit or miss, but this is easily the best thing they've ever put out IMO. 

been here before

That version of the Hearts song is atrocious. It takes the best rousing football anthem out there and turns it into a depressing, wailing miserable dirge.

Wonderful stuff makes me feel very proud.

Would love some of the images projected on the buildings around Gorgie to actually happen and be permanent.

Real lump in the throat stuff, had to tell the missus I had something in my eye. 'Mon The Jambos!

23 minutes ago, been here before said:

That version of the Hearts song is atrocious. It takes the best rousing football anthem out there and turns it into a depressing, wailing miserable dirge.

I like it. Not a version for playing pre-match, but works well in the video IMO. 

siegementality

Unless I am mistaken it’s Craig Gordon doing the voice over.

Edit: I see he’s named on the Twitter link, but wasn’t on the link I’d previously seen 😂

Edited by siegementality

lost in space

Brilliant. Whoever wrote the words - "GETS US".  Not my favourite version of Hearts song - but seems to work.

Well done Hearts (or whoever you employed) - you got this right..

34 minutes ago, been here before said:

I like it 

But I was a Goth back in the day

Brought a tear to the eye😢

Can't wait to get back. 

First step to get the ST booked up. 

I just have a feeling we will be pleasantly surprised by the team and club this season. :HeartsManspotrun:

jack D and coke
45 minutes ago, been here before said:

See I used to to think that too. That version has grown on me. You wouldn’t play it at a game but it’s a great rendition of the song I think, gives it such a different feel. 

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Poem is a bit naff imo but live the music and montage after it. 

I loved it. It pushed it all the right buttons....Watching it drunk was even better😭😂

48 minutes ago, been here before said:

It’s perfect for the Memorial Garden setting. 

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

Made me realise just how much I’ve missed it. Got very emotional viewing it as it totally  hits the mark. I love the jambos!!!  

totally echo those sentiments i was in the Skyline Lounge last night for a meal really great and nice to see a few fellow jambos that i recognised

colinmaroon
7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

https://twitter.com/jamtarts/status/1398292999134646272?s=21

I’m sure you’ve all seen it by now. I’ve watched it a few times and it gives me the feels...big time🇱🇻🥰

I haven’t heard a negative word about it...

Little things make season’s get off on the right note....

First class!

If that doesn't make you want to renew or become a first-time buyer nothing will. 

Magnificent advert.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

But in this context it's spot on.  It's an evocative ad.

Two things.

The ‘We are Hearts’ thing is a desperate attempt to regurgitate the ‘Only Hearts’ moniker we had last season which the club royally ****ed up in week one with Zlamals loan move to St. Mirren. If only the club had read the room the ‘Only Hearts’ message would still be rock solid. Sadly not the case.

And the brewery? It’s a distillery. 

Liked that , but where is this mythical brewery?.. don't think there's been one in Gorgie for at least an hundred years.

Would perhaps the mythical brewery be the one - less than a crow-flying mile from the stadium - that stood in Fountainbridge for 150 years?

The one I used to smell as I made my way from the city side of town to Gorgie?

The one that would, with a gentle breeze in the right direction, waft its hoppy aroma over everyone making their way to Tynecastle?

Made me emotional watching that. However, I am a FR fan and hearing Scott Hutchison's voice brings back the tragic circumstances surrounding his death. Anyway, the whole match day experience has been sadly missed.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Would perhaps the mythical brewery be the one - less than a crow-flying mile from the stadium - that stood in Fountainbridge for 150 years?

The one I used to smell as I made my way from the city side of town to Gorgie?

The one that would, with a gentle breeze in the right direction, waft its hoppy aroma over everyone making their way to Tynecastle?

I think what's meant is the whiff of the maltings, adjacent to the distillery, which is where that distincitive smell came from.  When I was wee, we used to get the same thing drifting across Niddrie and Bingham from the Craigmillar maltings.

1 minute ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

I think what's meant is the whiff of the maltings, adjacent to the distillery, which is where that distincitive smell came from.  When I was wee, we used to get the same thing drifting across Niddrie and Bingham from the Craigmillar maltings.

You could very well be correct!

I'm not an Edinburgh lad and just assumed that whoever told me it was the Fountainbridge brewery actually knew what they were talking about :lol: 

Will be about a 1.5 on a 1-100 scale of scunneredness if I've been wrong all these years :D 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 minute ago, Boof said:

You could very well be correct!

I'm not an Edinburgh lad and just assumed that whoever told me it was the Fountainbridge brewery actually knew what they were talking about :lol: 

Will be about a 1.5 on a 1-100 scale of scunneredness if I've been wrong all these years :D 

A level of scunnerdness you can learn to live with, I expect. 

(I'm guessing that 100 on that scale would be losing a cup final to your city rivals).

1 minute ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

A level of scunnerdness you can learn to live with, I expect. 

(I'm guessing that 100 on that scale would be losing a cup final to your city rivals).

Indeed - only one of those would have me waking from a nightmare in a cold sweat only to realise that it actually DID HAPPEN! :lol: 

BelgeJambo

Great video

another first for Hibs

2012, the first signs of social distancing beginning 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Shanks said no
28 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

X2

X3

watched it at least four times and big Zal lifting the cup gets me every time 

colinmaroon
5 hours ago, been here before said:

It's the world you live in!