The Royal family

HartleyLegend3

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It'll be the same for you as you don't like the SG.

:laugh2::wave1:

Their not really a government more a of devolved assembly with limited power 🤣

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FWJ

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• A Boy Named Crow

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Their not really a government more a of devolved assembly with limited power 🤣

Still good they're in power.:10900:

Anyway if the parasites give you happiness crack on.

Unknown user
27 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

If you dont like them then feck off and live elswhere 😀

Truly the battlecry of the deeply unpleasant

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Not sure this is a great look. 

Screenshot_20220323_143553_com.instagram.android_edit_93741391764862.jpg

That photo is disgusting, just like this whole family are. How long are this bunch of ##### going to go on living their luxury lifestyle, with absolute wallopers falling over each other to claim how wonderful they are and how much they do for the country. It’s 2022, just ####ing do one🤬🤬🤬

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

That photo is disgusting, just like this whole family are. How long are this bunch of ##### going to go on living their luxury lifestyle, with absolute wallopers falling over each other to claim how wonderful they are and how much they do for the country. It’s 2022, just ####ing do one🤬🤬🤬

:spoton:

Jambo_jim2001

HRH the Queen owns Canada,maybe they can all f off over there.Dont think the Canadian folk will be happy though.

Weakened Offender
53 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Yup. They're utter vermin. 

jack D and coke
44 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Well why don’t you do what Ainsley says and just get tae?! Eh!!? 🤣

Seymour M Hersh

I take it all these faux outraged Republican "Hearts fans" never used to singe Her Majesty the Queen supports the Jam tarts back in the 70's. :leveinnaturalorder:

luckyBatistuta
58 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Well why don’t you do what Ainsley says and just get tae?! Eh!!? 🤣

I’ll hopefully still be around here long enough to see those b####### get what’s coming.

Weakened Offender
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Truly the battlecry of the deeply unpleasant

Tragic Wetherspoon Warrior chat from him. 

Weakened Offender
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I take it all these faux outraged Republican "Hearts fans" never used to singe Her Majesty the Queen supports the Jam tarts back in the 70's. :leveinnaturalorder:

I did. I was a daft bairn. 

😊

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Like Kerrydale Street in here tonight. Place stinks of Republicans.

:rofl:

luckyBatistuta
39 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I might possibly be for beheading them, but burning them😱 you took that too far

Edited by luckyBatistuta

27 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ll hopefully still be around here long enough to see those b####### get what’s coming.

I'm in on that Hate every bloody one of them

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

I'm in on that Hate every bloody one of them

Imagine being so bitter you hate your own head of state. Sad times 🤣

1 hour ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

HRH the Queen owns Canada,maybe they can all f off over there.Dont think the Canadian folk will be happy though.

The latest poll numbers in Canada are shown below.  There is still a lot of respect for the Queen, so when she goes and Dopey Charlie and his co-adulterer Camilla get the top jobs, I would expect that support for the monarchy will plummet. Support for the monarchy is definitely trending downwards. 

The monarch is a figurehead in Canada, and the Royal family doesn't cost us any money, so there is quite a bit if indifference. It's the long-suffering UK taxpayers that have to foot the bill, not us. 

In a poll conducted in February 2022 by Research Co., 49% of Canadians (up four points since 2021) would prefer for Canada to have an elected head of state, while 21% (down three points) would rather keep the monarchy.

37 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Imagine being so bitter you hate your own head of state. Sad times 🤣

She will never be the Head of my State

Shower of imposters Not long now till their times up

London tourist attraction at best

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

She will never be the Head of my State

Shower of imposters Not long now till their times up

You say that but unless you live out with the UK or the commonwealth then she is.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

You say that but unless you live out with the UK or the commonwealth then she is.

And that right there tells you how sad and outrageous it is that in the year 2022 with all the poverty, lack of housing, food banks, etc, this scum continue to Rule Over Us lapping it up in their luxury lifestyles. They travel the world on their little jaunts in top of the range jets and cars, stuffing their mouths with the finest food, whilst dressed in expensive clothing, then just jolly well pop off home to their expensive palaces and castles...#### off. What an absolute ####ing joke and yet some fools lap it up...the little Royal lap dogs. Some on here should be known as the Corgie Boys, not the Gorgie Boys.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

1 hour ago, otterjohn said:

Not long now till their times up

🙄

Edited by Morgan

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Hallo hallo we are the corgi boys🤣

The corgi Wills boys?

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Or "I was born under a Union Jack."

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Or "I was born under a Union Jack."

I was born in a hospital, a hospi, hospital. Like a normal person. 

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

il Duce McTarkin
9 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The inbred family can **** off !! 

But enough about you.

What's your take on the Royals?

manaliveits105
11 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

:ears:

A Boy Named Crow
16 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Not sure this is a great look. 

Screenshot_20220323_143553_com.instagram.android_edit_93741391764862.jpg

I wasn't there,  so can't speak to the truth of this,  but I just read that they had been having a kickabout with  Raheem Sterling, crowds gathered at the fence surrounding the pitch, and they chose to go over and say hi, rather than just ignore them.  So you could say somebody should have managed it better, but it seems well intentioned. 

Now, the person I want to hear more from is the Jamaican PM, who reckons they're out on their arse in the near future.  I like the cut of his jib!

jack D and coke
38 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I wasn't there,  so can't speak to the truth of this,  but I just read that they had been having a kickabout with  Raheem Sterling, crowds gathered at the fence surrounding the pitch, and they chose to go over and say hi, rather than just ignore them.  So you could say somebody should have managed it better, but it seems well intentioned. 

Now, the person I want to hear more from is the Jamaican PM, who reckons they're out on their arse in the near future.  I like the cut of his jib!

Another country removes their jellyfish like backbone. I’d shoot them all personally tbh😊

F0246EC0-76B4-4F07-8242-D34527F97666.jpeg

1FCBC355-8EA1-4EE6-AE38-5DA3EB45EAC7.jpeg

The Hogfather
17 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Still good they're in power.:10900:

Anyway if the parasites give you happiness crack on.

Mental you're praising politicians while calling someone else a parasite. There isn't a bigger collective of parasites in this world than politicians.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

Mental you're praising politicians while calling someone else a parasite. There isn't a bigger collective of parasites in this world than politicians.

No I was replying to a poster who suggested I should leave the country if I don't like the the RF.

He doesn't like the SG but is still here.

The Hogfather

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

No I was replying to a poster who suggested I should leave the country if I don't like the the RF.

He doesn't like the SG but is still here.

Plenty reason to hate any government you live under, because they actually affect your life. The Royal Family? No idea why people get so worked up over what is basically an empty platitude now.

The Real Maroonblood
35 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

35 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Plenty reason to hate any government you live under, because they actually affect your life. The Royal Family? No idea why people get so worked up over what is basically an empty platitude now.

At least you can vote them out.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

The Hogfather
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

At least you can vote them out.

Which would be a good point if every politician on this rotten little island isn't a self-serving parasite who's more interested in their own bank accounts than the welfare of the people they're elected to "represent".

Weakened Offender
6 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Yeah, good for him. 😊👍

19 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

She's a witch... a witch! Burn her!

In 2 years and 65 days I would send her over to the place de la concorde for some famous French hospitality, can't have Louis XIV being the longest reigning monarch, doesn't sit right.

Then we become the worlds newest republic, vive la revolution. :knife:

1 Louis XIV[1] 23px-Royal_Standard_of_the_King_of_Franc France 14 May 1643 1 September 1715 26,407 72 years, 110 days
2 Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX)[2] 23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png Thailand 9 June 1946 13 October 2016 25,694 70 years, 126 days
3 Johann II[3] 23px-Flag_of_Liechtenstein.svg.png Liechtenstein 12 November 1858 11 February 1929 25,658 70 years, 91 days
4 Elizabeth II[4] 23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.s Australia
23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.pn Canada
23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png New Zealand
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png United Kingdom[5][a]
6 February 1952[5] Incumbent 25,614 70 years, 46 days

luckyBatistuta
25 minutes ago, Boof said:

She's a witch... a witch! Burn her!

19 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I might possibly be for beheading them, but burning them😱 you took that too far

That’s what I was highlighting too🤣