The Royal family

HartleyLegend3

A Boy Named Crow
4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Hmmmmm!

Fun as it is to think of Charles meeting terrorists in a cave to receive a suitcase full of money,  Osama bin Laden's half brother doesn't seem to be involved at all with the AQ business,  and the deal would have been done through trustees of the charity. 

Even William's sexual preferences,  fun as the story is,  are a distraction from things like the queen protecting her sex pest son, or the queen lobbying government to influence laws around the disclosure of her wealth...amassed off the backs of people both at home and abroad.

It's great to poke fun at their stupidity and oddball behaviour, but the Windsors are a truly sinister bunch, we shouldn't forget that!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FWJ

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• A Boy Named Crow

Get these reptiles tae #u(k...Even blue blood can't guarantee their eye's are pitched an acceptable distance apart...:scenes:   

On 02/07/2022 at 15:52, Maple Leaf said:

cash-in-a-suitcase

The Saudis use suitcases quite often to rid themselves of things.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Got to be on her last legs. I supsect she's went to Balmoral to live out her last days.

Surely she'll just grow new ones

• 6 months later...
highlandjambo3
3 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Got to the bit “keeping a roof over his head”………..so in his eyes he’s skint…….he’ll be a different kind of skint to actually skint people 🤬🤬🤬

Unknown user
1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Got to the bit “keeping a roof over his head”………..so in his eyes he’s skint…….he’ll be a different kind of skint to actually skint people 🤬🤬🤬

Might be forced out of his 30 bedroom place, the poor ****

Japan Jambo
6 hours ago, jonesy said:

Still not an RIP thread, then? :( 

there is time for a 'shot by an angry father' scenario yet 

• 8 months later...

Apparently Piers Morgan has named the two royals behind the skin colour comments that were mentioned in the Scobie book leak . Did anyone catch what he said?

henrysmithsgloves
7 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Apparently Piers Morgan has named the two royals behind the skin colour comments that were mentioned in the Scobie book leak . Did anyone catch what he said?

I did but got taken down😳 easy enough to find on tinterweb🧐

44 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

He said he didn't believe that King Charles and Princess Kate were racists. 

16 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Peggy's wife and father.

That was a really confusing sentence for a while if you know Peggy's short for Margaret!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

That was a really confusing sentence for a while if you know Peggy's short for Margaret!

I only found out, fairly recently, about Margaret.

I should have used an Oxford comma, too. 👍

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The too good to be true Princess. 

What a surprise. 

You mean the woman who as a girl went to St Andrew’s University with the aim of snaring Prince William? Which is in no way at all odd. 

The Real Maroonblood
59 minutes ago, Tazio said:

You mean the woman who as a girl went to St Andrew’s University with the aim of snaring Prince William? Which is in no way at all odd. 

Never heard about that.

Footballfirst

Our Dutch resident posters should be able to help with the translation of the passage from the reported Dutch draft.

From my limited knowledge of Dutch (with a bit of Google help), the sentence that starts "Maar in die Privebrieven ......." translates as "But in those private letters an identity was revealed and confirmed: Charles."

Edited by Footballfirst

33 minutes ago, OBE said:

King Charles the III, 'The earth does not belong to us'...you start then, hand it back...all of it!

:spoton:

A full on legal battle to finally out the truth would be handy,  but unlikely.  It could have been a well named book.  Would Kate have said such a thing?  Always keep an open mind but I'm sceptical of that tbh.  

Who cares what they said ?

Get shot of them alll.

Parasites. 

Pension them off. At the going rate of the state pension for the older ones . The younger ones can try their luck on Universal credit or " retrain" at a local job centre.  Preferably with her as their " Job coach"

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

A full on legal battle to finally out the truth would be handy,  but unlikely.  It could have been a well named book.  Would Kate have said such a thing?  Always keep an open mind but I'm sceptical of that tbh.  

I reckon she would have always thought there was a bit of jealousy on her part if I was picking one it would be Megan for a bit of rough

• 2 weeks later...
henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Harry has a partial victory against Mirror Group, awarded £140k in damages. Mirror group did hack his phone.

That'll be the mirror going up 10p🤔😆

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Harry has a partial victory against Mirror Group, awarded £140k in damages. Mirror group did hack his phone.

It'll go to pay the Mail on Sunday's legal bill which he was ordered to pay, currently at £48k, but will be a lot more when he loses that case at trial.

He's got 5 or 6 high court cases at the moment, no way will he win them all.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It'll go to pay the Mail on Sunday's legal bill which he was ordered to pay, currently at £48k, but will be a lot more when he loses that case at trial.

He's got 5 or 6 high court cases at the moment, no way will he win them all.

It will be worth it, just to see Piers Morgan's pus. 

:lolderwood:

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Can the Mods add "Not Dead" to this thread title.

When it popped up I mistakenly uncorked the champagne....

:lol: