Funny (immature) Names...

hmfc_liam06

hmfc_liam06

The usual drunken banter.....coming up with the classic funny names, Ben Dover, Ivana Humpalot, Master Bates etc etc anybody got any more.....

I P Knightley
The usual drunken banter.....coming up with the classic funny names, Ben Dover, Ivana Humpalot, Master Bates etc etc anybody got any more.....

Norma Snockers

I have a mate whose kids are at the same school as Ben Dover's (the film artiste). He turns up at sports days in his Ferrari Enzo with his 'film artiste' wife who, it is alleged, gives BJs behind the bike shed.

I P Knightley

I have a book at home for the kids and it's by

Sue Stitt

and

Jenny Taylor.

I swear to God. And it's a 'lift the flap' book.

Jack Doff.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Norma Snockers

I have a mate whose kids are at the same school as Ben Dover's (the film artiste). He turns up at sports days in his Ferrari Enzo with his 'film artiste' wife who, it is alleged, gives BJs behind the bike shed.

To anyone?

:P

Stuart Lyon

Robin Sparrow - I interviewed him for a job - chirpy wee fellow.

Lorraine Shade - born under an umbrella.

Dick Hunt - another job candidate.

I P Knightley
Robin Sparrow - I interviewed him for a job - chirpy wee fellow.

Lorraine Shade - born under an umbrella.

Dick Hunt - another job candidate.

Aha! My old adversary. I knew it couldn't be long before you came along with your fiendish puns.

Have at ye with:

Mike Roche

Anita Mandalay

Buster Hyman

Chad Sexington

An ex of mine worked at Teachers Pensions and a bloke on her list was called Russel Sprout.

:)

jambo walesy

I've actually got a mate who's second name is bate, so when he gets letters it says Master Bate.

Still cracks me up even thogh he's been getting it for years.

I P Knightley

Hugh Jorgan & Drew Peacock - those two never got on together.

Mary Hinge and Harry Beaver are made for each other.

Lastly for the time being, there is Tess Stekel.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Jenny Taylor is my default revenge name for putting in clients brochures (ie for fictious quotes etc etc) when they pee me off (I'm a graphic designer)

No ones ever got it yet

I P Knightley
Jenny Taylor is my default revenge name for putting in clients brochures (ie for fictious quotes etc etc) when they pee me off (I'm a graphic designer)

No ones ever got it yet

I used that, and a few others that appear innocuous, when writing training materials to be used by colleagues delivering courses.

I had Jenny Taylor as a police inspector - can't remember how I shoe-horned that into financial management material...

I once got a call from a colleague in Dublin who'd had to break his class 'cos he realised that he'd just read out, with great confidence, the name Juan Kerr a moment before realising what it was. Luckily for me, he was phoning to congratulate me for giving him the heartiest laugh he'd had in a long time - he'd needed the break to recover his composure. It certainly made sure that he prepared his courses properly after that.

I also worked it that almost all numerical examles had an answer of 69. Believe me, when the workings involve logarithms, that's no mean feat!

I P Daly

Wanda Foch

Griclesfield

haha Jenny Taylor is a classic ...

on the 3 min previews there was a lass called Jenny Tills ( not that i condone such perverse activity ) haha

When I worked in the Weege we had an English graduate join the company his name was Richard Tugwell and within 10 minutes he was christened 'Dick Puller'. ;)

I know an Italian bloke who's a public speaker, Mike Rafone.

Friends with an artist too, Drew Cox.

Once met a Russian wrestler on holiday, Adam Inahedlok.

Knew this woman who loved a flutter on the horses, Bet Cash.

I'll get my coat.

Generic Username

I worked in a call centre for Sky many many years ago and had a customer by the name of...

Mr Frontal-Gay.

His account was full of calls from him complaining that staff were calling him and taking the p!ss out of him all the time.

Who could blame them.

I know a girl, (and this is genuinely not a wind up) called....

Shona Moonie

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sawdust Caesar

A German flasher - Helmut Schoen

A name that always gets me snickering like a naughty schoolboy is the Tom and Jerry director - Fred Quimby.

This isn't made up. A guy who works for the same company as me is called Dick Badcock. You would call yourself Richard would you not?

at my old work there was a power of attorney who's name was ****** Hole. Used to have a copy of the power of attorney certificate as none of my mates believed me. I'll try and find it and post it up.

Brilliant !!!!

Eric Shawn

Dusty Rhodes this is a real name, a wrestler from America

Archived