Dominic Cummings

ri Alban

Jambo-Jimbo
19 minutes ago, professorfate said:

I will never understand why boris sacked Cummings this guy is a utter snake and has all the government secrets. I know boris is idiot of massive proportions but did he honestly think Cummings wasn’t going spill his guts and seek revenge.

According to Cummings, he resigned.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• Governor Tarkin

• Pasquale for King

• ri Alban

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of that slimy wee toads mouth. A guy whos reputation is in tatters after Castle Barnard

If it was a court of law, any judge would dismiss his 'evidence' and jail him for perjury :lol:

I hope it comes to that.

A court case that is. 
It won’t of course.

” Let’s wait for the public enquiry...! “

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of that slimy wee toads mouth. A guy whos reputation is in tatters after Castle Barnard

If it was a court of law, any judge would dismiss his 'evidence' and jail him for perjury :lol:

He has provided names of people who were present when some of the things he's alleging were said. Like I posted earlier if only a fraction of what he alleges is true there will be some squeaky bums in the Government just now.

Your 2nd sentence is spot on.

Jambo-Jimbo
14 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

If only a fraction of what he alleges is true,  several ministers and other politicos who were involved should do jail time!

Which is why I'd urge people to be careful what they say, as there could be a criminal investigation to come over the care home disaster, I wouldn't be shocked to see a class action coming over this as well.

professorfate
1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

According to Cummings, he resigned.

I wouldn’t trust a word he says plus he had problems with Carrie symonds. I think in the end he was given no choice I would have get rid of him after the COVID breaches but I think him not seeing eye to eye with Carrie was the final straw.

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, professorfate said:

I wouldn’t trust a word he says plus he had problems with Carrie symonds. I think in the end he was given no choice I would have get rid of him after the COVID breaches but I think him not seeing eye to eye with Carrie was the final straw.

Cummings has given his version of events over him leaving number 10 to the committee, he says he resigned, bojo says he was sacked, however Cummings did make it sound that he was the good guy in all of this, which of course he was always going to.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
25 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He cant even string two words together. 

He can when he's lying. It's the only time he's eloquent.

I P Knightley
45 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Cumdog has all guns blazing. Surely no way Hancock is going to survive this and in any sane world BoJo would be hounded out along with him. 

Cummings has said that Handcock is an incompetent, lying buffoon who should have been sacked over a year ago.

The whole nation already knew that Handcock is an incompetent, lying buffoon who should never have been appointed in the first place.

I doubt that today will directly lead to Handcock being sacked.

31 minutes ago, Boab said:

His PR is such that people refer to him as Boris, even detractors.

Anyone who facilitated his rise in this fraud is culpable. 
Even those two pricks on Have I Got News For You.

” Oh, isn’t he a card ! “

No, he’s a devious b*****d.

If you're referring to Ian Hislop and Paul Merton, I think you're missing a piece of the script, Boab. Hislop, in particular, does nothing to hide his utter contempt for Johnson.

It would be embarrassing for the BBC to have to broadcast that their political editor was being used as a government mouthpiece, so...

Cummings is a lying narcissistic arse hole. Bojo is the same. The idiots that vote for the tory party are saying that they couldn't give a stuff that they are lying narcissistic arseholes. I really feel sorry for the good people in England that don't have a viable alternative. I also thank **** that I do😊

Governor Tarkin
45 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

there could be a criminal investigation to come over the care home disaster, I wouldn't be shocked to see a class action coming over this as well.

There absolutely should be a criminal investigation.

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

There absolutely should be a criminal investigation.

Indeed

30 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Cummings has said that Handcock is an incompetent, lying buffoon who should have been sacked over a year ago.

The whole nation already knew that Handcock is an incompetent, lying buffoon who should never have been appointed in the first place.

I doubt that today will directly lead to Handcock being sacked.

If you're referring to Ian Hislop and Paul Merton, I think you're missing a piece of the script, Boab. Hislop, in particular, does nothing to hide his utter contempt for Johnson.

With respect, mate, shutting the gate after the horse has bolted. Check out the many other clips. He’s always been an arsehole. I’m not missing any of the script when it comes to those two smug twats.

27 minutes ago, weehammy said:

He won’t. Nobody (apart from the media) cares about this guff any more than they did about Boris’ wallpaper.

The most obvious critical point is how this crackpot got so close to the sources of power in government.

That really does merit explanation and apology.

Do you actually believe that its all about Cummings being the bad man and no one cares about the piss poor response of the UK government at the start of the Covid Pandemic?

Are we to believe the guy that tested his vision by driving a car?  Is he still standing by that original shitshow of a story and asking folk to believe anything that comes out his mouth? :lol:

I wouldn't believe a word coming out of Cummings' mouth, but hopefully some of what he says will now open up pistes of investigation and corroborating evidence will be uncovered.

Maroon Sailor

Like I've always said when it comes down to it all these tossers are in it for themselves.

Once they start getting nibbled they start nibbling back

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Just to summarise his appearance...

Everything I did or suggested was right.

Everything everyone else did or suggested was wrong.

The lad could give some punters on a variety of threads on here a run for their money in the lack of self-awareness stakes.

To be fair to him he did say that he made a lot of personal mistakes and also apologised for them.

Konrad von Carstein
10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Just to summarise his appearance...

Everything I did or suggested was right.

Everything everyone else did or suggested was wrong.

The lad could give some punters on a variety of threads on here a run for their money in the lack of self-awareness stakes.

:kirk:

Jambo-Jimbo
27 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I wouldn't believe a word coming out of Cummings' mouth, but hopefully some of what he says will now open up pistes of investigation and corroborating evidence will be uncovered.

One thing Cummings said and is probably true, was that it's wrong to wait until 2022 for the public inquiry, because that gives lots of time for documents to disappear.

Confirms Boris said let the bodies pile up....

Cummings is a but if you’re going to go for it then go all in. 

Robbo-Jambo
19 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

To be fair to him he did say that he made a lot of personal mistakes and also apologised for them.

More than Boris ever has to be honest.

Maroon Sailor

All Boris has to say is I can't remember, I wasn't aware, to the best of my knowledge, I followed the science, I did what I thought was right at the time 

Oh and throw in a few I deeply regrets

Jambo-Jimbo
4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Confirms Boris said let the bodies pile up....

Cummings is a but if you’re going to go for it then go all in. 

I don't think it's enough anymore for bojo to just deny it, and many of the other claims being made by Cummings.

After todays revelations by Cummings, and the alleged seriousness of them, I think Bojo et all have to completely destroy Cummings' testimony, it's not enough to deny them now as these allegations are not going to go away.

A lot of Bojo's enemies will smell blood now.

Konrad von Carstein
15 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

All Boris has to say is I can't remember, I wasn't aware, to the best of my knowledge, I followed the science, I did what I thought was right at the time 

Oh and throw in a few I deeply regrets

:cornette:

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Don't give me the Bill Shatner face, Konnie. Let's keep this about DC, his big funny lightbulb-shaped head, and the machinations occurring within it, not your or my ability to score points across threads. :( 

:(  :lol:

:kirklol:

25 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I don't think it's enough anymore for bojo to just deny it, and many of the other claims being made by Cummings.

After todays revelations by Cummings, and the alleged seriousness of them, I think Bojo et all have to completely destroy Cummings' testimony, it's not enough to deny them now as these allegations are not going to go away.

A lot of Bojo's enemies will smell blood now.

Might smell blood but the likes of Starmer will be confused what it is and look gormless while someone bleaches it 

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Might smell blood but the likes of Starmer will be confused what it is and look gormless while someone bleaches it 

Starmer will not look gormless, you'll not get a chance to see him - He'll get one shot to take Boris to town at PMQs before the outcry dies down. This is not the way to get to the PM.

It would be more accurate to suggest that he will squander opportunities to hold a daily press conference through till the next PMQs to attack the PM and members of the cabinet for cronyism/corruption.

Starmer's calmness as a barrister is his biggest flaw. He needs to step up. 

Jambo-Jimbo
9 minutes ago, sadj said:

His ememies within the Tory party is what I meant.

4 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Starmer will not look gormless, you'll not get a chance to see him - He'll get one shot to take Boris to town at PMQs before the outcry dies down. This is not the way to get to the PM.

It would be more accurate to suggest that he will squander opportunities to hold a daily press conference through till the next PMQs to attack the PM and members of the cabinet for cronyism/corruption.

Starmer's calmness as a barrister is his biggest flaw. He needs to step up. 

Personal opinion , Starmer imo is pathetic at challenging the PM , he was honking today asked the PM a question the PM faffed n flaffed and didnt answer it , Starmer just looked gormless and didnt respond to his inability to answer the question.

Edited by sadj

3 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

His ememies within the Tory party is what I meant.

Gove has got away without being brought up much so far interesting to see what happens there

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yes, the public, other than the usual Boris haters , are not going to believe a word he says. HIndsight is a wonderful thing. He's obviously out for revenge but it would be helpful if he mentioned how many lives were lost because of lockdown,  for context. Or how locking down and trying to suppress the virus may well have caused the huge 2nd wave that need not have happened, had it been allowed to run it's course?? He should be charged with treason. 

Konrad von Carstein
8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, the public, other than the usual Boris haters , are not going to believe a word he says. HIndsight is a wonderful thing. He's obviously out for revenge but it would be helpful if he mentioned how many lives were lost because of lockdown,  for context. Or how locking down and trying to suppress the virus may well have caused the huge 2nd wave that need not have happened, had it been allowed to run it's course?? He should be charged with treason. 

:levein2:

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That's an interesting theory. 

Care to expand on it?

Pasquale for King

Well we did tell you BJ was a useless ***** with the blood of thousands on his hands, there’s still folk that won’t believe it or stick up for him. 

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well we did tell you BJ was a useless ***** with the blood of thousands on his hands, there’s still folk that won’t believe it or stick up for him. 

Apparently the theory is that acceptance of his various traits of dishonesty,  corruption and general uselessness are part and parcel of him.  "Baked in" as part of the pie.

No idea when he'll produce anything of value to offset the useless ***** that he is.

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I take it you believe everything Cummings has said?

He's contradicting himself all over the place :biggrin2:

I can't see Bojo's popularity with the British public taking a hit at all

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I take it you believe everything Cummings has said?

He's contradicting himself all over the place :biggrin2:

I can't see Bojo's popularity with the British public taking a hit at all

Brits are simpletons, so you might be right. 

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Imagine still trying to defend BoJo in this mess. :lol:

Defend him they will.

Cummings is a bawbag but I actually believe the majority of what he's saying particularly as he's up to his nutsack in the shit decisions made.

It won't put a dent in the popularity of Johnson though, which is as damning a statement of the people of these islands as you'll ever read. 

Enzo Chiefo
12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That's an interesting theory. 

Care to expand on it?

What is? The suppression? Not that interesting tbh. It's one that was propagated by SAGE themselves. There were graphs in The Times iirc, a couple of days ago, detailing that very theory. A slighter higher 1st wave and then a flattening out just at the time the actual 2nd wave peaked. I mean, that's what normally happens with is it not?. The oft repeated fear about the NHS being "overwhelmed ". - how many times have we heard that now - was why we locked down. But lockdown is the outlier, it's not exactly a scientific response , it's a result of not knowing what to do.

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Apparently the theory is that acceptance of his various traits of dishonesty,  corruption and general uselessness are part and parcel of him.  "Baked in" as part of the pie.

No idea when he'll produce anything of value to offset the useless ***** that he is.

His school master called it out 40 years ago. All he's done since is add the disheveled man of the people persona to the philandering lying and thievery. 

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Defend him they will.

Cummings is a bawbag but I actually believe the majority of what he's saying particularly as he's up to his nutsack in the shit decisions made.

It won't put a dent in the popularity of Johnson though, which is as damning a statement of the people of these islands as you'll ever read. 

Thats my take on it too

Didn’t take long.

BBC radio now leading with the Barnard Castle debacle and his apology for it. The wee odious rat has certainly ruffled their feathers. Beeb have been instructed to go into full deflection mode. 
Yes, that’s right, instructed !

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

What is? The suppression? Not that interesting tbh. It's one that was propagated by SAGE themselves. There were graphs in The Times iirc, a couple of days ago, detailing that very theory. A slighter higher 1st wave and then a flattening out just at the time the actual 2nd wave peaked. I mean, that's what normally happens with is it not?. The oft repeated fear about the NHS being "overwhelmed ". - how many times have we heard that now - was why we locked down. But lockdown is the outlier, it's not exactly a scientific response , it's a result of not knowing what to do.

I read the article you mention and i think it was the Times. All based around modelling. None of which factored in human behaviours or mutations to the virus. 

It depends on how you view the lockdowns and how you examine the role that the very poor decision making of the government had in facilitating a situation where lockdowns were required, such as not closing the borders to this island or the 'free pass' at Christmas which ultimately killed 40,000. The real outlier to the models is those in the decision making process who don't have the intelligence to be making the decisions and as we're hearing from the Geppetto to Johnson's Pinocchio, the man at the top ain't got the smarts.

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, weehammy said:

‘the blood of thousands on his hands’

Not a trace of hyperbole in that.
BTW, who are the ‘we’ you’re referring to?

127,000 and counting. 

I wouldn't want a public inquiry anytime soon either.