Dominic Cummings

ri Alban

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

He's got a divorce to sort as has she.....needs a few months for that to be settled

Have papers been filed already by both his wife and her husband? 

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• Governor Tarkin

• Pasquale for King

• ri Alban

Not sacked for care home deaths or the chronic failures of test and trace. 

Sacked after a CCTV photo shared. 

We now await the next Cummings bullet. I suspect many in government are bringing their CVs up to date. 

Just found out that Useless Handcock trained as a jockey! Useless Dido Harding was also a jockey.

Useless Harding was given the Track and Trace gig and is being lined up for the top NHS job!! 

:levein_interesting:

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Let’s hope the silver bullet is being loaded for the serial liar. 

Oh he'll have the good stuff on Johnson, make no mistake. 

Konrad von Carstein
18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I reckon a few tweakers will be vibrating like a rattlesnake's tail tonight. 

Cummings will be loading up ready to fire more bullets....

The thing is, it shouldn't need Cumming's input, it is plain fo rall to see that this is the most incapable and frankly corrupt "government" the "UK" has ever had...but morons keep voting for them...

jack D and coke

This govt is different gravy. Nobody cares sadly. How the SNP cant make inroads speaks volumes too.
It should be a tap in yet we’re still in tow with this. We don’t have the bolloks to leave. Pitiful. 

Edited by jack D and coke

His poor wife. He only told her because the Sun phoned him to say they were printing the story, so he apparently rushed home told her and dumped her! 

What a horrible ****ing prick. 

His wife is out of his league anyway. 

132goals1958
11 hours ago, Cade said:

Shagger Hancock is leaving his wife and kids and moving in with the bit on the side.

CAN SEE HIM

His bit on the side could surely only have been drawn to him by power. Now that he has been emptied I can see him getting the bums rush.

30 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

His bit on the side could surely only have been drawn to him by power. Now that he has been emptied I can see him getting the bums rush.

Known her since they were at Uni together.

Probably been shagging her the whole time.

Only hired her so he could bang her at work.

With your tax money.

SectionDJambo
16 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

image.jpeg.4ce44118d0c3a9619c389e914073e956.jpeg

Morgan knows that although the English public aren't bothered about all the corruption, they will be pissed off with that image of the Queen sitting alone at her husband's funeral next to the image of Hancock doing what he likes.

Jambo-Jimbo
43 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

As Cade says they have known each other for ages, and money isn't an issue for her either, as her husband is a multi-millionaire businessman.

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

As Cade says they have known each other for ages, and money isn't an issue for her either, as her husband is a multi-millionaire businessman.

Who won't divorce her and keep his money to himself. But maybe he'll keep more, if he divorces her on adultery. 

Edited by ri Alban

Japan Jambo
On 25/06/2021 at 12:22, Smithee said:

From my understanding the problem is that it isn't totally clear that people have to register the tests - they get the results back and leave quarantine without thinking it has to be registered. Even though instructions are present it's not made out to be that big a deal and there aren't any consequences to not registering. 

It's not like there are troops on the street checking people's IDs.

But it does render the whole thing pointless if they don't get it right, hopefully changing emphasis to let people they know they can't leave quarantine until they get a negative result AND register it or something.

It is clear that you have to register the results but when you do, phone calls start as does a quarantine period. Suspect folks probably don't want to deal with the consequences. Regardless of the sensationalism of the headline it's better that the tests are out there so that folks can work out if they are infected, even if only a small proportion of them go on to act responsibly it'll still be to the good imo.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Who won't divorce her and keep his money to himself. But maybe he'll keep more, if he divorces her on adultery. 

The only winners here are the lawyers.

coconut doug
On 25/06/2021 at 08:42, Jeffros Furios said:

:gok: ffs Doug . man up and stop greetin like a teenage girl .

So you don't think i'm very manly. 

What do you think about the issue then? Has the UK financed 95% of the financial response to the pandemic through money creation or not?

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

What do you think about the issue then? Has the UK financed 95% of the financial response to the pandemic through money creation or not?

Jeffros is a matador, Doug. I'd be very surprised if he could answer that question with any degree of certainty, and I'd be even more surprised if he cared beyond a bit of seethe on the internet.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Jeffros Furios
45 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

I apologise if I've upset you Doug and like yourself I have little knowledge of the financial response .

Jeffros Furios
43 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Jeffros is a matador, Doug. I'd be very surprised if he could answer that question with any degree of certainty, and I'd be even more surprised if he cared beyond a bit of seethe on the internet.

:fonzie:

coconut doug
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I apologise if I've upset you Doug and like yourself I have little knowledge of the financial response .

You haven't upset me, honest you haven't no matter how much you try.

What about manning up though, doing some research, finding some evidence, forming your own opinion and articulating it on a forum designed for exactly that. You don't want to be a big girl's blouse all your life, do you?

Jeffros Furios
52 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

What about manning up though, doing some research, finding some evidence, forming your own opinion and articulating it on a forum designed for exactly that. You don't want to be a big girl's blouse all your life, do you?

I'm perfectly happy being a big girl's blouse .

Governor Tarkin
17 hours ago, coconut doug said:

:seething:

Savage Vince
6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Dom keeps it coming about BJ :lol: 

B470C122-E6F5-4750-B048-2A6C6FE44267.jpeg

I'm far from perfect but I'd hate to be as empty a human being as Boris Johnson.