Dominic Cummings

ri Alban

Borisleaze tea is oot today. Cummings pushed for an early lockdown last year and Boris wanted to be injected with covid by Witty live on telly to have it show it was harmless. :facepalm:

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• Governor Tarkin

• Pasquale for King

• ri Alban

highlandjambo3
3 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Cummings comes across as a self entitled, elitist, untouchable pr**k

So far we have heard statements about what the pm may or may not have said…..if DC cannot provide evidence of this then that’s not factual and will not be considered in the investigation……it does not matter how many flat earth people tell me how flat the earth is…..they cannot provide any of evidence of this.  Of course the PM got many things wrong but Cummings is still a smarmy git…….look at his smug attitude when being grilled about his illegal journey during lock down….there was just no way he was accepting any wrong doing.

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Borisleaze tea is oot today. Cummings pushed for an early lockdown last year and Boris wanted to be injected with covid by Witty live on telly to have it show it was harmless. :facepalm:

He will need to be able to prove that.

Dennis Reynolds

They're all liars and charlatans. Including Mr Eye Test himself. Seems to be trying to chuck the government under the bus to save his own skin. I hope they all implode.

2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

He will need to be able to prove that.

Not really , whatever is said will be whitewashed over anyway. Whatever happens it wont change the dislike elsewhere or like of him in England. They are all piss poor and once this settles itll be some other party and the Tories will claim they have no skeletons. 🤷🏻‍♂️

44 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Cummings was once the devil incarnate among you’re mob but is now the anti-Boris hero.

Na hes still an utter tosser. The only amusement is its like two little kids who’ve fallen out and both want to take the ball home.

5 minutes ago, LMc said:

They're all liars and charlatans. Including Mr Eye Test himself. Seems to be trying to chuck the government under the bus to save his own skin. I hope they all implode.

Indeed

Cummings with the deflection tactics. Had all the right ideas but didn't want to tell anyone because he thought everyone else wouldn't go for his ideas and for that he is sorry. Guy is a snake trying to cover his own back and trying to pass blame. Can't remember if he went to a single cobra meeting. Also trying to dumb himself down and saying he passed it onto lower standing better qualified people. 

Tbf bojo will do exactly the same. 

Edited by jackal

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, LMc said:

I feel for Johnson.

:Aye:

The Mighty Thor

Firstly he's a shifty untrustworthy shitehawk.

That said he's dropping the truth bombs all over the shop and he's got the proof too. 

Not that anyone cares as there's aresholes aplenty that vote for the likes of Johnson, but Cumming's has exposed just how much of a conniving moron Johnson is and those he's surrounded himself are no better.

3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Funny how we see things differently. Time will tell.

Interesting he said he thought the nation deserved a better choice than just two candidates in Boris and Corbyn. He's a hard guy to like but he's a bright boy.....

Edited by Section Q

OmiyaHearts

It's been fascinating to watch but you know absolutely nothing will happen to these people. Zero accountability.

Governor Tarkin
11 minutes ago, Section Q said:

He's a hard guy to like but he's a bright boy.....

Absolutely. He's had the nation dancing to his tune since the Brexit fiasco.

6 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Daddy_Pig.png.59338ee0c1b7ebe7523549af2eac345b.png

Peppa's old man always reminds me of a crudely drawn cock and balls on a school desk.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

It's been fascinating to watch but you know absolutely nothing will happen to these people. Zero accountability.

This.

48 minutes ago, LMc said:

remember he said he predicted a pandemic in a paper he wrote, but it turned out he only added it after covid hit.

I P Knightley
29 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Firstly he's a shifty untrustworthy shitehawk.

That said he's dropping the truth bombs all over the shop and he's got the proof too. 

Not that anyone cares as there's aresholes aplenty that vote for the likes of Johnson, but Cumming's has exposed just how much of a conniving moron Johnson is and those he's surrounded himself are no better.

He's flinging those truth bombs at the same people who came out post-Barnard Castle to say what a wonderful chap Cumdog is one of the ablest people and his energy and intellect are just what the country needs. So now, if they want to discredit his evidence this morning, they'll have to forget that they wrote those things.

4 minutes ago, jackal said:

Interesting the first thing he done was distance himself from the chief advisor job title. 

To be fair, I've previously mentioned a suspicion that he's a little bit along the autism spectrum. Therefore, if he's told his job title is 'chief advisor' when that it a creation of the media, he's likely to say, "but that's not my job title."

I've had early meetings so am some distance behind in following this on the BBC News website. Just caught him dropping the F-bomb some time just before 10:30 (quoting Helen McNamara). No regard for the broadcasting watershed.

11 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Ffs why didn’t they let Boris inject himself with Covid live on tv? 

:lol: 

There has been so many comments about Trump and Boris being similar types and if ever there is an action that you can picture Trump doing its exactly that. 

25 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Hancock getting an absolute kick in. His incompetence appears to be legendary. I would love but his incompetence has had serious consequences 

Poor wee Matt, he's always struck me as very sincere.

monophy.gif

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

remember he said he predicted a pandemic in a paper he wrote, but it turned out he only added it after covid hit.

Indeed, also knew how to deal with a pandemic and what needed done, but didn't tell anybody about it, huge slice of hindsight there, methinks.

FFS it's his fecking job as chief advisor to tell people what he thinks, seems to me it's everybody else's fault but his, when he's up to his neck in the smelly stuff just as much as the rest of them.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

He's flinging those truth bombs at the same people who came out post-Barnard Castle to say what a wonderful chap Cumdog is one of the ablest people and his energy and intellect are just what the country needs. So now, if they want to discredit his evidence this morning, they'll have to forget that they wrote those things.

To be fair, I've previously mentioned a suspicion that he's a little bit along the autism spectrum. Therefore, if he's told his job title is 'chief advisor' when that it a creation of the media, he's likely to say, "but that's not my job title."

I've had early meetings so am some distance behind in following this on the BBC News website. Just caught him dropping the F-bomb some time just before 10:30 (quoting Helen McNamara). No regard for the broadcasting watershed.

Definitely on the spectrum. Probably part of why he’s desperate to get his side of the story in first. 
A loose cannon with no respect for the norm, his only redeeming feature in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I think you may be correct but he is trying to distance himself from any position of power he had regardless of job title. So far he has recommended almost every 10x more intelligent people than him into major roles but never backed them up and pushed their findings. There is no doubt the whole thing could have been done much better but to come out after the shit storm and say its everyone in powers fault except him is the way he is going. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

A loose cannon with no respect for the norm, his only redeeming feature in my opinion. 

I don't think it's no respect for the norm, it's just he doesn't know what the norm is. Another sign is always believing you are right. 

42 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Funny how we see things differently. Time will tell.

Interesting he said he thought the nation deserved a better choice than just two candidates in Boris and Corbyn. He's a hard guy to like but he's a bright boy.....

He's just edited a blog post dated 11 Dec 2019 to say precisely this 😂😂

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, jackal said:

I don't think it's no respect for the norm, it's just he doesn't know what the norm is. Another sign is always believing you are right. 

Probably. He seems to be angling for a role if Sunak takes over. 

21 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Indeed, also knew how to deal with a pandemic and what needed done, but didn't tell anybody about it, huge slice of hindsight there, methinks.

FFS it's his fecking job as chief advisor to tell people what he thinks, seems to me it's everybody else's fault but his, when he's up to his neck in the smelly stuff just as much as the rest of them.

re the bit in bold, he should have had the courage of his convictions to state his views and opinions. They would have been minuted and if they were proved to be right but not followed up on he could say look i told you. But no he was afraid of his opinion being ignored.

I wonder if Handcock will still be in a job by the end of the day.

Edited by Boy Daniel

Jambo-Jimbo
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

re the bit in bold, he should have had the courage of his convictions to state his views and opinions. They would have been minuted and if they were proved to be right but not followed up on he could say look i told you. But no he was afraid of his opinion being ignored.

Yes, it's all to easy to say I knew what to do, but nobody else did..................a year after the event with the benefit of hindsight.

Spitonastranger
4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Like his former boss 

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Laura K being thrown to the wolves. :lol:

"Sources inside Downing Street..."

Aye, we all knew her "source" was Cummings. Just how much she was told & sat on, for the benefit of her position, is far juicier. 

What did I miss i got distracted by a twitter argument between two Americans about Pride and how kink should be left out of Pride displays because it makes it non family friendly and its not about sex its about celebrating the LGBTQ+ community and their rights. The opposing view some American guy who's a politician saying Kink should be allowed because its the only day they get to celebrate having sex of the kind that doesn’t make babies and non kink sex is for making babies. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Big day for Cummings and Cumming

Stunning lack of self awareness. What an utter ***** Cummings is. 

If he manages to take Boris, Hancock and Kuenssberg down then fair play. 

17 minutes ago, Barack said:

"Source".

She must've thought we were all buttoned up the back. :lol:

Screenshot_20210526-124928_Twitter.jpg

Yip.

Don’t need that wee weasel, Cummings, to tell us what we all suspected. 

Jambo-Jimbo
34 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

I wonder if Handcock will still be in a job by the end of the day.

Has to hanging by a thread now.

Cummings has just said that Hancock had said in cabinet offices (not in the cabinet) that everyone going from hospital to care homes would be tested.

According to Cummings Bojo went apeshit when he discovered that wasn't the case.

Cumdog has all guns blazing. Surely no way Hancock is going to survive this and in any sane world BoJo would be hounded out along with him. 

professorfate

I will never understand why boris sacked Cummings this guy is a utter snake and has all the government secrets. I know boris is idiot of massive proportions but did he honestly think Cummings wasn’t going spill his guts and seek revenge.

hughesie27

Folk who think Hancock will be going anywhere anytime soon haven't been paying attention.

Just now, professorfate said:

I will never understand why boris sacked Cummings this guy is a utter snake and has all the government secrets. I know boris is idiot of massive proportions but did he honestly think Cummings wasn’t going spill his guts and seek revenge.

You’ve answered your own question. 
A monumental idiot.

Konrad von Carstein

If only a fraction of what he alleges is true,  several ministers and other politicos who were involved should do jail time!

professorfate
Just now, Boab said:

You’ve answered your own question. 
A monumental idiot.

I will never know how people can trust boris he is a blatant liar and doesn’t even answer straight questions. I just think these days people vote for personalities and not their politics. I will have to get off my soapbox but I despair that people in England would betray their class and vote Tory. I don’t like sturgeon but she seems at least competent and that is coming from a labour man.

Just now, professorfate said:

I will never know how people can trust boris he is a blatant liar and doesn’t even answer straight questions. I just think these days people vote for personalities and not their politics. I will have to get off my soapbox but I despair that people in England would betray their class and vote Tory. I don’t like sturgeon but she seems at least competent and that is coming from a labour man.

His PR is such that people refer to him as Boris, even detractors.

Anyone who facilitated his rise in this fraud is culpable. 
Even those two pricks on Have I Got News For You.

” Oh, isn’t he a card ! “

No, he’s a devious b*****d.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, professorfate said:

He cant even string two words together. 

Nucky Thompson

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of that slimy wee toads mouth. A guy whos reputation is in tatters after Castle Barnard

If it was a court of law, any judge would dismiss his 'evidence' and jail him for perjury :lol:

Hancock not only has blood on his hands but he is up to his armpits in it. Bojo is an incompetent liar who also has blood splattered all over him. No one in government is coming of of this looking squeaky clean. 
Sending covid patients back to nursing home was a catastrophic disaster even Sturgeon is guilty of that.