Phil Jagielka

Schevchenko

Schevchenko

On talksport this morning saying Sheffield have released him and is looking for a club.

Firstly is he any good, would his wages be too high, he is 39, could he do a job up here?

If he is is fit enough I would take him, would probably have great experience to pass on to the rest of the team, could potentially look at a player/ coach role as it would prob be his last season.

What do you guys think?

1 minute ago, Schevchenko said:

On talksport this morning saying Sheffield have released him and is looking for a club.

Firstly is he any good, would his wages be too high, he is 39, could he do a job up here?

If he is is fit enough I would take him, would probably have great experience to pass on to the rest of the team, could potentially look at a player/ coach role as it would prob be his last season.

What do you guys think?

I think there is a connection between him and Robbie, they were was photos of then out on the town last year

Heartsofgold
1 minute ago, Schevchenko said:

What do you guys think?

No. No. No. he was a good player but the pace of the game up here would be too much for him. Berra was a faster defender than him and see what happened to him. 

been here before

Aye.

The very thing we need is a 39 year old defender.

And another coach.

Edited by been here before

Clark Griswold

No thanks. Yes, he'd have quality and experience, but goes totally against our signing policy and would command a wage similar to if not more than Naismith.

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

No thanks. Yes, he'd have quality and experience, but goes totally against our signing policy and would command a wage similar to if not more than Naismith.

Would be pretty much in line with our recent signing policy.

35 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

We’d be as well bringing Berra back ffs 

Is Christophe officially gone? 

Neil Warnock never used to name a sub keeper when he was in the side as he was comfortable in goals… better than Ross Stewart I wonder …

Spoiler

:levein_interesting:

48 minutes ago, Schevchenko said:

What do you guys think?

We just let a full back go because he was too old at 33. Hope we can field a young next season.

Restonbabe

It's already been mentioned that hearts need to invest in more youth. 

Anyone that says 39 is passed it needs a kick in the balls. 

Look at the the other Phil in golf.... 

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Is Christophe officially gone? 

Pre contract with Raith I think so wil be soon. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Raith going down the route of ex Hearts players got Berra, Zanetta , Keatings all signed for next season. 

Pasquale for King

He’s likely to have good offers down south once the window closes, not really the direction we are or should be going in. 

Tasavallan
1 hour ago, Schevchenko said:

What do you guys think?

You drunk already?

Sheva needs to take a leaf out of another's posters book of late and post more.....such vision and insight.....

🤪😬🤕🙃😉

59 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I didn’t even see that announced anywhere saying that I was well out of touch with anything from April until a couple of weeks back 👍

2 hours ago, Schevchenko said:

What do you guys think?

You are Craig Levein aren't you ? 😂

McGlynn The Money
2 hours ago, Schevchenko said:

What do you guys think?

I'm in, hopefully give him a 4 year deal while we're at it.

The Gorgie
8 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Would he be a ‘wow’ signing though ?

Aye. Wow, what the **** were we thinking!

To be honest i thought the OP had pressed 3 by mistake instead of  2. (29) I knew Jagielka was on the older side but not that old. Absolutely no way we should be signing him, unless we want to continue being a laughing stock.

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Raith going down the route of ex Hearts players got Berra, Zanetta , Keatings all signed for next season. 

Oh well, that should keep them mid-table in the Championship then.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, jambonian said:

To be honest i thought the OP had pressed 3 by mistake instead of  2. (29) I knew Jagielka was on the older side but not that old. Absolutely no way we should be signing him, unless we want to continue being a laughing stock.

Oh well, that should keep them mid-table in the Championship then.

Have all 3 not got Championship winners medals? Perhaps not Zanatta 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Have all 3 not got Championship winners medals? Perhaps not Zanatta 

I think Raith will do well next season I'm sure Zanatta played a game or two in the championship? Might be wrong. 

3 hours ago, Schevchenko said:

What do you guys think?

Was very good up until a couple of seasons ago. Legs gone now. To old for our 3 year project and no doubt to expensive. 

Schevchenko
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

You are Craig Levein aren't you ? 😂

🤣🤣 Tbh wasn't sure about his age as well and he will defo be lacking in pace, thought he may have had just about enough quality to cover that up.

6 hours ago, Schevchenko said:

What do you guys think?

Refuse to sign Shay Logan because he's 33, then bring in Jagielka at 39????

Actually, wouldn't surprise me!