Killie going down.....

Hectormasson

Dagger Is Back

We’ll probably never know the whole/true story. Nelms though changed his vote in dubious circumstances.

I hope we roger his team senseless next season and help send them and St Mirren back down to the Championship.

Edited by Dagger Is Back

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• martoon

• steven_mck

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, steven_mck said:

The final vote Nelms had was on whether there should be a 14-team premier league, not if Hearts should get relegated or not. He voted 'no' because he wanted reconstruction that meant more money coming into the league for each team, not less. A 14-team league would mean money more thinly spread out. He had the last deciding vote and gets blamed for everything that happened, even by his own club's fans as his "no" vote handed Dundee United FC the championship. At the end of the day Hearts should never have been four points adrift with 8 games left. Is history and look forward, not back. 

How’s the 14 team league going? Did anybody actually believe there would be a reconstructed 14 team league, let alone the chief exec of a football club? Why did he apologise to Ann Budge? He was got at by Celtic and the spfl and subsequently changed his vote. You might think that’s all ok but I don’t. 

3 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

We’ll probably never know the whole/true story. Nelms though changed his vote in dubious circumstances.

I hope we roger his team senseless next season and help send them and St Mirren back down to the Championship.

Relegate the bottom 6 at the split.*

Probably the only way to ease my bloodlust when it comes to the conniving *******'s who voted us down.

*with the caveat that Hearts are top 6. 😉

1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

:spoton: