Andy Halliday...

SidewaysFitba

KyleLafferty
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Hearts are happy, so what? Hearts are happy to keep Robbie as manager but plenty are vocally against that.

Smithee ****ing hates a Hearts player bumming up the hun on a weekly basis.

Did you care Hartley was at parkhead every chance he could? Or when lafferty was gagging to go back? 

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Did you care Hartley was at parkhead every chance he could? Or when lafferty was gagging to go back? 

I didn't particularly like Hartley at very rare celtic games but so what? I'd have really hated him doing regular podcasts and videos enthusiastically bumming up one of the OF.

That aside, what's "yeah, but cetic" got to do with it?

42 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The last few games wow give him a 4 year contract..........Not !

Who said that? Other than you. 

The lad came onto a game after the new year, let him compete for his place, next season. 

Or just all let's blow a gasket on jkb. :yadayada: Fecking Andy Halliday. 

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I didn't particularly like Hartley at very rare celtic games but so what? I'd have really hated him doing regular podcasts and videos enthusiastically bumming up one of the OF.

That aside, what's "yeah, but cetic" got to do with it?

Agree with this point of view. As a Hearts employee, he should be representing the club. It doesn’t say much about us if first team players would rather talk about the comings and going’s in Govan than our own club. 

Given that we’re now going into the top flight, I’d like the club to have a word with him about it.