Most disliked Hearts player

AC Mallin_51

Crawford Boyd.    If we think we have sunk low in recent times it's never been worse than when we signed this dumpling from QOS.  QOS fans were glad to see him go!!  

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pointon

• Bazzas right boot

• frankblack

• Weakened Offender

6 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Levein by a mile. Obviously not during his playing days but overall I couldn't hate anyone Hearts related more than him although Neilson is trying his best.

I don't dislike Craig. I never wanted him in charge and I wanted him removed from DOF post etc but wouldn't say I dislike him. at the end of the day he is a Hearts man their is ex Managers or Players I don't like but he isn't on my list. 

On 23/05/2021 at 20:02, August Landmesser said:

The answer is always Danny Swanson. Waste of skin, and he had a lot of skin when he was with us.

Not to this question though , he will always be behind Michael Stewart , biggest fud that arrived at Tynecastle ,so sad that we gave him a platform to another career , arm pointing , waving , blaming wxxk🤌🏻

Samuel Camazzola
On 23/05/2021 at 22:31, Restonbabe said:

In no particular order

The Bosnian bullet Beslkja 

Tommy grounlund

Aidy boothroyd

Amankwaa 

Michael ngoo

Godinho 

Mike tullburg

Darren Beckford 

Jamie mole 

Alan Lawrence 

Kieran mcanespie 

The many Lithuanian rejects like 

Benlusis, tomaz kancelskls, mairuz kizyz, dawid kucharski, nowak, 

Dale Carrick 

Callum talpping 

Hans Eskilsson

Jemery goss

Neil janczek

David whittenveen 

Neil mcfarlane 

Miguel pallardo 

Ramon perreria 

Poppadom hands 

The Argentinian wonderstar Fernando Screpis

Cole Stockton

Questionable inclusions... 

Also, Janczek (sp) gets a pass for his contribution in 2002.

Grondlund wasn't bad and certainly not disliked. 

davemclaren
8 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Crawford Boyd.    If we think we have sunk low in recent times it's never been worse than when we signed this dumpling from QOS.  QOS fans were glad to see him go!!  

Wullie Ormond signed a few. Ray Dunlop being another. 

I have never hated hearts players for being rubbish so I base this simply on morals (and am surprised he hasn’t come up) - Craig Thomson

On 23/05/2021 at 22:31, Restonbabe said:

In no particular order

The Bosnian bullet Beslkja 

Tommy grounlund

Aidy boothroyd

Amankwaa 

Michael ngoo

Godinho 

Mike tullburg

Darren Beckford 

Jamie mole 

Alan Lawrence 

Kieran mcanespie 

The many Lithuanian rejects like 

Benlusis, tomaz kancelskls, mairuz kizyz, dawid kucharski, nowak, 

Dale Carrick 

Callum talpping 

Hans Eskilsson

Jemery goss

Neil janczek

David whittenveen 

Neil mcfarlane 

Miguel pallardo 

Ramon perreria 

Poppadom hands 

The Argentinian wonderstar Fernando Screpis

Cole Stockton

Hard to dislike Carrick when he broke through and did well but his injury stopped him playing and now he's part time only. Likeable guy who also put one past them.

Pallardo was also very good in the championship season, hard to find reasons to dislike him.

Compared to Sutton who let us down in the cup final vs St Mirren

Swanson who just didn't try 

Joel Pereira who pretty much relegated us or Whelan who didn't even train and just used us for an ROI call up then failed to try after that. 

Definitely worse out there than some of who you listed 

Punks No Deid

Poppadom Paws Pereira and Andy Watson have been rightly named. Another I’d say deserves a mention is Davie Kirkwood - couldn’t stand the man 

Edited by Punks No Deid

• 10 months later...
JimCornette

Danny Wilson for me. Worst captain in our history. Had a big time Charlie persona and was a very un-physical, poor defender I felt.

Sean Clare also. I know he kinda came semi-good in his last few months with penalties and some decent displays, but he personified that gutless 2nd Levein / Stendel era disgrace of a squad that took us down despite being the 3rd or 4th highest wage bill in the country.

Bazzas right boot

I find it hard to hate any footballer, neve mind Hearts. 

I hate tories, rapists, peodos, Brussels sprouts etc, 

However, there are a few dicks. 

In general, Not a fan of that Butcher atm. Brown, Goodwin and Craig were also arses and dislike Morelos ( probably as he scores v us all the time). 

For Hearts swanson and Whelan irked me, but compared to the list above they barley touched the sides. 

On 23/05/2021 at 14:20, GavK1012 said:

Bizarre post 🤪

Great player for us...it was pretty simple, the deals didn't materialise dan' South and he signed for Dandies as plan B....very straight forward! 

I agree he was a decent player for us but there’s no doubt he showed no loyalty.

Wasn’t he out injured for a while when at Hearts?

When Aberdeen came along, he quickly forgot Hearts had looked after him and paid his wages whilst he didn’t kick a ball for us.

Not that he’s unique in that respect, of course…

5 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

I hated Andy Watson when he played for us

And Gordan fecking Petric (I probably already posted this). That sitter he missed v Stuttgart infuriated me and still does to this day.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

And Gordan fecking Petric (I probably already posted this). That sitter he missed v Stuttgart infuriated me and still does to this day.

It wasn't a sitter, but aye he was shite. 

On 25/05/2021 at 14:29, TexasAndy said:

He was awful. The worst Centre Back I have ever seen at the club. I could never be bothered with Fraser Wishart - always reckoned he was a non trier in a Hearts Jersey. Always though Alfie Conn. jnr was the same.

upgotheheads

could we retitle this thread to most disliked/over-rated  player to run in parallel  with the underrated player maybe?

for me the most overrated player was Michael Stewart.

Harry Potter
19 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

Joel Pereira is a good shout. Stealing a wage as a professional footballer. 

More worrying was why was he put in goals, a guy not fit for the job, was he watched before being brought on loan, cant say i dislike any hearts players , i try not to go down that route.

On 26/05/2021 at 14:20, Arfur said:

I have never hated hearts players for being rubbish so I base this simply on morals (and am surprised he hasn’t come up) - Craig Thomson

My brother knew Craig through a friend. He told me after all the stuff came out about him  that Craig had a very immature brain and probably didn't even realise what he was doing was wrong. This in no way excuses his actions but does give some insight to possibly why he did contact those involved. 

Batistuta87

Gnanduillet. 

Just looked like an annoying person. Remember watching training once and he was going about shoving other players and putting them in headlocks and stuff like that. Struck me as one of these "I could kill you with these two fingers" or "try and get out of this" kinda guys who would be arm-wrestling everyone on a night out 😂

Edited by Batistuta87

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Apache Mal said:

Joel Pereira is a good shout. Stealing a wage as a professional footballer. 

He's sooo shit and held in such universal contempt I almost feel sorry for him. That dude must have one seriously sturdy ego!

Unknown user

Demetri Mitchell

Faycal Rherras

James Keatings

Basically, anyone arsetarded enough to play for them after experiencing the privilege of playing in maroon.

Except Eamonn Bannon, I still like Eamonn Bannon.

Couple of utter wage thieves who were decent players deep down but simply could not be arsed 

Pinilla and Laryea Kingston

Disliked most as a person:

Kyle Lafferty

Disliked most as a player:

Pereira, Petric, Gnandiliet, Sutton, Salmon

It's hard to think because we are in such a good place at the minute but for me certainly in recent times, the one that stands out is

Joel Perreira

He pretty much relegated us and was and is the worst player I've seen play for us imo.

And for most hated manager, it's got to be Craig Levein.  No more needs to be said about that.

On 26/05/2021 at 17:02, ElGee1973 said:

Danny Swanson 

He was a little dick at a meet the players for the bairns.

I get he is a hibee but he was effing out of order.

Tramp

John Gentleman
On 24/05/2021 at 06:33, i8hibsh said:

I just don't get the hatred for Mikey Stewart. He is a Jambo and fought for us on the park.

Problem was, he also fought with everyone else on the park (or it seemed like it...)

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

Brian Hamilton closely followed by Andy Watson.

Well I knew Brian Hamilton and he is a really nice guy, he loved playing for Hearts granted he was not the most gifted player but that does not make him a bad person.....😁😁

3 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I find it hard to hate any footballer, neve mind Hearts. 

I hate tories, rapists, peodos, Brussels sprouts etc, 

However, there are a few dicks. 

In general, Not a fan of that Butcher atm. Brown, Goodwin and Craig were also arses and dislike Morelos ( probably as he scores v us all the time). 

For Hearts swanson and Whelan irked me, but compared to the list above they barley touched the sides. 

Whelan is a great shout, he totally packed it in when results started going against us. Total charlatan

21 minutes ago, Locky said:

Yup, my thoughts entirely.

Clearly things are just a bit too positive at Hearts for some at the moment

WheatfieldWarrior
On 23/05/2021 at 14:31, Regal Kingston said:

Hugh Burns sounds a right arsehole. 

He was a dick in hospitlity a few years back as well if i recall.