Most disliked Hearts player

AC Mallin_51

AC Mallin_51

Keeping with the theme of other threads I’ve seen this week I’m interested to see who everyone’s most disliked hearts player is. Off the top of my head the 3 that stand out for me are 

Danny Swanson

mikey Stewart 

Fercal Rearhas

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pointon

• Bazzas right boot

• frankblack

• Weakened Offender

I would've said Brian Hamilton but i still like his quote of "i'd rather lick stamps in my wife's post office than play for Hibs" after he joined us from them so, fair play....in a way. I would too.

For me it's between Connor Sammon (i was raging when i heard he'd signed for us) or Gordan Petric ( another i was raging at and half a million down the river) A Hibs supporting mate rated him (unsurprising as they've rarely known a good defender in the near 40 years i've supported Hearts) but i thought he was horse-dung at Rangers.

john thomas
2 minutes ago, zakred said:

This

Exactly . Sammon wasn't very good but he didn't hide and did try .

Never get the abuse of Hamill . Fans on his back constantly , he worked his arse off , often very effectively

Keep the nominations to the likes of Kingston . Loads of talent , complete conman

Gordan feckin Petric. Hugh Burns too, caused problems for JC and I think Levein on account of them being Catholic. Bigot prick that he is.

Byyy The Light

I could never warm to Don Cowie. It’s probably harsh but I just didn’t like him.

I also hated Perry Kitchen

Craig Wighton hated him his black boots, his face, his bald head ( trying to blend in with naisy and Boyce ) the way he would run , tried bulking up looked weird and was a crap footballer 

It was like night and day the CW we got at hearts compared to his videos and clips from his time at Dundee . 

I’m not for one to say I dislike or hate a player who plays for us there has been a couple and he is in that category for me.

TyphoonJambo

Laryea Kingston for me, hands down.

KevinKyle10

Absolutely despised Scott Severin. Never understood why he got picked every week.

”I’m leaving because I want to play in England.” Signs for Aberdeen.

7 minutes ago, KevinKyle10 said:

Absolutely despised Scott Severin. Never understood why he got picked every week.

”I’m leaving because I want to play in England.” Signs for Aberdeen.

Bizarre post 🤪

Great player for us...it was pretty simple, the deals didn't materialise dan' South and he signed for Dandies as plan B....very straight forward! 

Weakened Offender
4 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Bizarre post 🤪

Great player for us...it was pretty simple, the deals didn't materialise dan' South and he signed for Dandies as plan B....very straight forward! 

Selective memory there. 

Gave it the big one about England and then when nothing materialised he had a pop at the club for not offering him a new deal after Hearts had, rightly, sought to replace him. With a certain Paul Hartley if I remember correctly. 

After mumbling lies and shite about Hearts he signed for Aberdeen 

Edited by Weakened Offender

3 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Selective memory there. 

Gave it the big one about England and then when nothing materialised he had a pop at the club for not offering him a new deal after Hearts had, rightly, sought to replace him. With a certain Paul Hartley if I remember correctly. 

After mumbling lies and shite about Hearts he signed for Aberdeen 

I thought Severin was very average was no great loss when he left

Regal Kingston

Severin is a strange choice. One of our own and a decent guy. 

Still though never question a mans hatred! 🤣

Hugh Burns sounds a right arsehole. 

Ally Mauchlen - thug. I know Kyle Lafferty did well for us but never forgave him for blatant cheating v Mulgrew.

58 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Laryea Kingston for me, hands down.

Yup, when he feigned injury when we were out of subs and grinned all the way round the park, having a right laugh at the fans expense 😡

Hugh Burns is a stand out.

Brought his Rangers dickheadery to Hearts and expected it to be the same.

It isn't. Never within the club and, bar an annoyingly persistant minority, the support.

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Yup, when he feigned injury when we were out of subs and grinned all the way round the park, having a right laugh at the fans expense 😡

That's the one, pure made my piss boil.

Jamie Hamill 

Danny Swanson

Danny Amankwaa (nothing personal but everytime he came on I just sighed, absolutely woeful excuse of a footballer)

Just now, Regal Kingston said:

Mind the stories going around at the time that Burns refused to give John Colquhoun the ball in games. Think they had one or two ding-dongs behind the scenes. The only reason he ended up at Hearts was because Graeme Souness wanted him away from Rangers and told Hearts that if they wanted Dave McPherson, Burns was to be part of that deal. Alex McDonlad didn't want Burns at Hearts but was desperate for McPherson so he went along with it. Always remember a game at Ibrox when he played for Hearts and "accidentally" slipped and they went through and scored. Burns was on his back  on the turf with his hands in the air cheering their goal. Didn't last long and ended up at Dunfermline (i think). 

Just now, Boris said:

Nicky Walker

Ah....Mr Shortbread! The Hearts fans loved Henry Smith and didn't like Walker in his place. Many a time i watched Walker sticking his fingers up behind his back towards the Hearts fans if he got grief. Another brainwashed mutant like Burns. 

It's completely subjective, as most posts show.

I did not like swapping Donald Park to Thistle for Denis McQuade and John Craig. Denis at least scored a couple of goals. Tommy Craig's brother just wasn't interested in playing echoing a couple of our recent signings Martin & Damour.

On the basis he was a dreadful teammate and anti all Cathoic players, Hugh Burns deserves his shout on here. He would probably hate a lot of the current Rangers players, ironically. 

9 minutes ago, Regal Kingston said:

Nothing personal against Severin but did not rate him we had Phil stamp who was a class above

John Sutton, couldn’t hit a barn door for us & scored for fun before & after his spell. Plus that feckin league cup final sitter, haunts me to this day.

KevinKyle10
17 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Bizarre post 🤪

Thought he was absolutely honking!!! Believed his own hype, can’t remember him passing forward, slow AF, and everyone else was always to blame, except himself.

I don’t think I was trying to make it anymore difficult than he didn’t get any offers from England, so he ended up at Aberdeen. The offers didn’t come from down south for a reason.

I used to dislike Brian Whittaker, although I’m not too sure why.

I dislike Malaury Martin.

I didn’t like Petric and I didn’t like Nicky Walker.

Didn't hate, or even dislike Sev, but didn't rate him.

Maybe he did the unseen work so brilliantly that I didn't see it?

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I used to dislike Brian Whittaker, although I’m not too sure why.

I dislike Malaury Martin.

I didn’t like Petric and I didn’t like Nicky Walker.

Agree with Whittaker until he moved to center half to cover for Leveins injury. 

Andy Watson was the worst though.