Hibsed it moments

Smoked-Glass

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Mars barred 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A good weekend to clear the board of hibs Tbh. 

Many serial moaners quiet, folk that somehow are managing to sneak thru-banned. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martoon

• Auldbenches

• davemclaren

• Kiwidoug

13 hours ago, Homme said:

Claiming the big open Hampden pitch would suit them better pre 2012 cup final.

😂

Remember the big fuss they made when it was being suggested to move the game to Murrayfield. Unfair advantage etc !

They got their way in the end !

😂

Hibsed it !

Салатные палочки

Has anyone mentioned when we were both in the Championship and Adidas done us a proper service by giving us one of the greatest Hearts shirts ever. Class design, old style badge, sponsor-less, pure class. 

Hibs reply was a bundle of off-the-peg Nike shirts in a bottle green, no traditional white sleeves and a massive betting sponsor on the front. They tried to pass it off as a tribute to the famous five and even had one of their grandchildren modelling it. 

Bunny Munro

Losing the playoffs to Falkirk was delicious.

I was half following the game on the Hibs twitter and remember then posting 'Falkirk score with the last kick of the game'. And then nothing. Not even a full time post. That was it. 😂

jack D and coke
On 23/05/2021 at 06:51, AHS51 said:

🤔🤔🤔

Yeah I thought that too. It’s reminded me of a reply I made to that poster a year or so ago about hibs winning the cup. It then appeared on loads of hibs Facebook pages. 
Could be a coincidence. 

7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah I thought that too. It’s reminded me of a reply I made to that poster a year or so ago about hibs winning the cup. It then appeared on loads of hibs Facebook pages. 
Could be a coincidence. 

Aye he reeks! He makes a couple pro hearts comments to not give it away too much then comes up with a comment that only hobo would come up with. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think the way the Hamilton Accies fiasco played out couldn't have been scripted. It's my runaway favorite.  

Malmo was great of course and it's a shame younger ones on here missed out on the Intertoto.