Armand Gnanduillet

SidewaysFitba

Oi keep your non laughing at hibs threads for later on in the year... this is not an acceptable use of page 1 ogf jkb today....

Signed

every ****ing jambo on here

Seymour M Hersh

I see him driving around Edinburgh tonight with the car windows wide open blasting out the Hearts song.

SidewaysFitba
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I see him driving around Edinburgh tonight with the car windows wide open blasting out the Hearts song.

I think there's a video of that cutting around.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, SidewaysFitba said:

I think there's a video of that cutting around.

That video is just music he likes blasting out. Tonight though..............................

Салатные палочки
9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Oi keep your non laughing at hibs threads for later on in the year... this is not an acceptable use of page 1 ogf jkb today....

Signed

every ****ing jambo on here

:laugh2: THIS!! 

There's a time and place. 

SidewaysFitba
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe better against better teams. Does happen.

I don't think he's been too bad tbh.

14 minutes ago, SidewaysFitba said:

Do you see him as a regular starter next season or a bench warmer?

I think he will come good if he gets the right service ie ball whipped in from the touchline by wide players!

The Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

I think he'll stick at least 4 past Hibs next season 

What about in the other 3 games against them?

I really don't get the narrative that he's shite. For a first half season in Scottish football, he done alright. Big lad will get goals.

Besides, FTH.

SidewaysFitba
1 minute ago, Locky said:

I really don't get the narrative that he's shite. For a first half season in Scottish football, he done alright. Big lad will get goals.

Besides, FTH.

He's one of those who divides opinion.   Same happened when at Blackpool.

Guest ToqueJambo
16 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Neither. Will disappear into obscurity.

Another awful signing, in my opinion. 

I'm not so sure. 15 games, 5 goals and 4 assists. Only lost one game he played in and Boyce only really hit goalscoring form after he arrived.

He also had a very good scoring record the season before for Blackpool, outscoring Boyce in his last two seasons in that league.

3 minutes ago, Locky said:

Besides, FTH.

Im that delirious i thought you meant Nisbett , Nesbitt , whatever the Hobbit strikers called. Was away to give you an utter dose of abuse...

However apologies and carry on

Ainsley Harriott

5 in 13 plus a free assists. He has been  a decent signing. Realise the racists on here wont care much for him though 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, SidewaysFitba said:

Surprised if that's true. He got 18 and 14 goals in his last two seasons with them in League One. For comparison, Boyce - who all of us consider a much better player probably - got 14 and 14 at Burton. The test is that next season will be the highest level he's played at.

It's been some time since we've signed two strikers who had been scoring regularly at their previous clubs at a half decent level. Usually at least one has been out the game for a while or something.

Edited by ToqueJambo

SidewaysFitba

He's a similar style to the player Hearts wanted to sign but who went to Luton.  We didn't want to pay the fee Walsall wanted.   Hearts then tried their best to get someone similar.

SidewaysFitba
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Surprised if that's true. He got 18 and 14 goals in his last two seasons with them in League One. For comparison, Boyce - who all of us consider a much better player probably - got 14 and 14 at Burton. The test is that next season will be the highest level he's played at.

It's true.  Some really liked him, others thought he was donkey.

4 minutes ago, SidewaysFitba said:

There's a poster on here who watched Blackpool a lot apparently when he was there, and said exactly that. Despite being consistently their top scorer, he always seemed to be a scapegoat for fans. I like him a lot.

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Im that delirious i thought you meant Nisbett , Nesbitt , whatever the Hobbit strikers called. Was away to give you an utter dose of abuse...

However apologies and carry on

That wee fat shite will be back in the Championship in no time. Hopefully still wearing green and white. 🥳

Guest ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, SidewaysFitba said:

He's a similar style to the player Hearts wanted to sign but who went to Luton.  We didn't want to pay the fee Walsall wanted.   Hearts then tried their best to get someone similar.

Almost right. Gnando was our first choice but we thought his wage demands were too high. We then went back to him after the Walsall deal fell through because Walsall refused to sell to us. 

SidewaysFitba
2 minutes ago, Locky said:

There's a poster on here who watched Blackpool a lot apparently when he was there, and said exactly that. Despite being consistently their top scorer, he always seemed to be a scapegoat for fans. I like him a lot.

Hearts have had players like that before.  Uche divided opinion.

SidewaysFitba
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Almost right. Gnando was our first choice but we thought his wage demands were too high. We then went back to him after the Walsall deal fell through because Walsall refused to sell to us. 

Aye, fair enough, never knew that.  The other guy is 5yrs younger.  More sell on potential if he does well at Luton.  A modest return so far.

28 minutes ago, SidewaysFitba said:

Do you see him as a regular starter next season or a bench warmer?

Wouldn't miss him to be fair....

SidewaysFitba
2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Wouldn't miss him to be fair....

We would unless we signed another tall and physical striker.

Just now, SidewaysFitba said:

We would unless we signed another tall and physical striker.

When he's not invisible he's quite affective in a partnership with Boyce. 

A_A wehatethehibs

A good option. Liam Boyce will be the main man but think big Gnando can set himself a good target of double figures goals tally. 10 goals contribution would be a good effort. Certainly better to be signing the likes of him than the Maclean’s Amankwaa’s and Wightons of the world. Delighted to see us moved on from these Levein types 

I didn't like him first 3-4 games but it was because he was miles away fitness wise.

He did start to improve with games and he started to look pretty decent. 

I think the big man will be a good signing once he gets a pre season under his belt. Whether he's a starter or not is up to how he performs. 

SidewaysFitba
8 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

A good option. Liam Boyce will be the main man but think big Gnando can set himself a good target of double figures goals tally. 10 goals contribution would be a good effort. Certainly better to be signing the likes of him than the Maclean’s Amankwaa’s and Wightons of the world. Delighted to see us moved on from these Levein types 

All true.

BackOfTheNet

A goal every 2 1/2 games (assuming games were full 90 mins which we know they weren’t) when he was not match fit, getting used to teammates and new league while being managed by a tactically inept manager tells me with a pre-season under his belt he’ll do fine. Could do very well if tactics sorted (feed him and he will score and all that) and has better players around him which the transfers threads hints we may have. Have a feeling a fully fit Gnanduillet and GMS would link up very well given the chance.

gorgie rd eh11
7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:yas:

Let's enjoy the implosion of the Lochend Cockends. 

The whole point of this thread is to distract from that. People surely realise that by now.

SidewaysFitba
Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

The whole point of this thread is to distract from that. People surely realise that by now.

The point is in the OP.  If you don't wish to take part, fine.

gorgie rd eh11
4 minutes ago, SidewaysFitba said:

The point is in the OP.  If you don't wish to take part, fine.

Sure. 🙃

38 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm not so sure. 15 games, 5 goals and 4 assists. Only lost one game he played in and Boyce only really hit goalscoring form after he arrived.

He also had a very good scoring record the season before for Blackpool, outscoring Boyce in his last two seasons in that league.

Just a feeling TJ. Hope I'm wrong.

Phil D. Corners
39 minutes ago, Locky said:

That wee fat shite will be back in the Championship in no time. Hopefully still wearing green and white. 🥳

St Johnstone and Schalke giving me top results this weekend. :lol:

59 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

What about in the other 3 games against them?

2 games, they aint getting top six next season

30 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Needs service

My ex needs that too , shes nae getting it either