Nesbitt

iantjambo

All roads lead to Gorgie

He looks lazy and disinterested a lot of the time, a bit like a few of strikers we have had at Tynecastle over the years but at least he scores against weak opposition. He will be found out if he moves to a bigger club though as he is not as good as he thinks. Scotland are so poorly off for strikers he is probably in with a chance of playing but I can't see him doing much.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Tazio

• TheOak88

• Pasquale for King

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ford donald
19 hours ago, Tazio said:

Nesbitt won’t play. There strictly as a benchwarmer. 

Cannot understand why they picked him,he has potential,long way to go yet.Griffith should have been picked ahead of him,for all his problems,he knows where the net lies.

19 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t see it with this guy?

He’s looked pretty average any time I’ve seen him.

Nope. Another overrated player, mate.   Not just because it’s Hibs, it’s happening all around with clubs pushing their “assets” reputation to get decent money.

If suitors did their homework properly they wouldn’t at all be thinking of forking out 2,3 million on one dimensional players. 

21 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Nope. Another overrated player, mate.   Not just because it’s Hibs, it’s happening all around with clubs pushing their “assets” reputation to get decent money.

If suitors did their homework properly they wouldn’t at all be thinking of forking out 2,3 million on one dimensional players. 

He wasn’t even average yesterday. Looked like he didn’t have any clue how to unlock a good defence.

complete control

canny believe hibs knocked back millions for him and that arsehole at the back. Bad move Ron.

On 22/05/2021 at 20:22, John Findlay said:

Despite the protestations of many. The step upto the SPL is not a large one in terms of quality.

So we can expect to win the SPL at a canter next season? 

22 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Most of his goals coming earlier in the season suggests to me a striker who made an impact then was figured out by the defenders in the league. Happens to quite a few strikers, Uche made a big impact (maybe not as much in goals) earlier in his first season, then defenders figured him out and he was never the same.

I don’t agree with the comparison to Uche. Uche was a one trick pony with very little technical ability, and I agree he got found out once defenders worked out how to deal with him. Nisbett seems to be a reasonably technical player with a bit more of an all round game. 

John Findlay
7 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

So we can expect to win the SPL at a canter next season? 

Yeah, why not?

8 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Losing Boyle in the summer will be a far bigger blow to them than Nisbet.

Think you may be a right. His pace is dangerous and he draws fouls constantly. Bit like GMS but with less technical ability. 

Will be a big miss for them, not a player they’ll be able to just replace overnight. 

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Yeah, why not?

Probably the same reasons we have never won the top flight in my lifetime. 

On 22/05/2021 at 18:25, manaliveits105 said:

we should stick in a  £90k bid

I hope not...they might accept it!

JamboAndrew
On 23/05/2021 at 13:41, complete control said:

canny believe hibs knocked back millions for him and that arsehole at the back. Bad move Ron.

Assuming it wasn't agent talk to bump up the proce or put them in the shop window. Or, as they are relatively untested at a decent level, the true fee was sweeties, with add ons should they develop into real players. 

DarthVodka

From an ex Hibs youth coach - very lazy, bad trainer, loves the bevy, could be a decent player if he put any application in at training. Not the type of player you need if you are trailing in a game.

basically like so many Hibs forwards before him. 

very glad hearts did not follow up their interest at the time he moved to Hibs. Levein would have punted him up and down the training pitch  

vegas-voss

Nesbitt like Boyle benefit from the big boy up front.He might be the less fashionable but Doige  for me is their most effective forward.

JamboAndrew

Like Boyle the Diver, they are wishing they sold him when big bucks were touted by the press. With every passing week and dive Boyle looks more and more like a 100k player. Someone who is fast. Amd a diving scummy cheat.

If they hold on to Hibsedit for another year or 2 he will resemble Rab C crossed with Gary O'hibsedit.