Zlamal

That-Day-In-May

8 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Should point out that I do think it’s pretty obvious the guy said something racist and deserves all the punishment he gets if he did. But Zlamal is technically right, there’s no hard evidence, only circumstantial and hearsay. And innocent until proven guilty is a thing. (As I say though, pretty clear something racist/offensive was said in my eyes)

No evidence george Floyd cop death was racially motivated tbf.

thewiseone
9 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

All the players were asked at a sponsors night who they supported and Naismith said he was a Rangers fan.

He's a fan and walked out in their hour of need, creaming off us , and held Norwich to ransom aided and abetted by Levein. 

Wouldn't have him any where near the place , there's more to a team player than talent! 

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

The most concerning thing is we have loads of die hard Huns as players.

Halliday and...?

Halkett probably - seems the type.

Who else?

The NI boys?

Brandon, Cochrane, Walker, McCulloch, Forrest, Neilson, Naismith, Smith maybe. Boyce definitely not if his goal celebration is anything to go by 😜

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

You haven't noticed him crossing himself as he runs on to the pitch?

I can’t believe he hasn’t, he does after scoring too. Probably around 50 times has done it 😆

PhoenixHearts
11 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

The most concerning thing is we have loads of die hard Huns as players.

Halliday and...?

Halkett probably - seems the type.

Who else?

The NI boys?

Halliday is an obvious one. 

I think Halkett is too. Seem to remember him gushing over Ibrox in an interview not long after we signed him.

I'd guess Michael Smith possibly, if he's "that" kind of NI.

Boyce definitely isn't.

Oh aye, and Jamie Walker is a big hun 😅

Don't imagine Souttar is. Possible but I can't see it.

PhoenixHearts
10 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

TFFT, would hate to think that Boyce was a Tim.  

Thing is not everyone from NI gives a **** about the Old Firm as much as scottish Old Firm fans seem to care about NI...

Boyce is a Catholic but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a tim. Might not care. Maybe just supports Cliftonville. Or maybe an English club.

J.T.F.Robertson
3 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Thing is not everyone from NI gives a **** about the Old Firm as much as scottish Old Firm fans seem to care about NI...

Boyce is a Catholic but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a tim. Might not care. Maybe just supports Cliftonville. Or maybe an English club.

Or maybe it's just the reality that due to the religious "connections" of these two it's always been the case.

I came to terms with this fact many, many years ago. In most cases I doubt it comes into play if/when any sign for us, or anyone else, for that matter.

In Scotland that shit will never change.

14 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Boyce is a celtic fan 

14 hours ago, TheBigO said:

And I doubt Pete Haring has UJ jammies

14 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

And the penny drops ...... 👍

13 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Ha!

4 hours ago, Gecko29 said:

Boyce certainly isn’t 

Christ, last time I try to be funny!

He needs to realise people are more offended by words than by violence these days.  People actually condone attacking someone if you don’t like something they’ve said. 

Hearts1975
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

😂 must admit - I laughed at that. 

Hearts1975
6 hours ago, Gecko29 said:

Boyce certainly isn’t 

Think the Big O said that in jest mate - wouldn’t worry, I fell for it as well - hook line and sinker - man, that was funny 😄 

37 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Think the Big O said that in jest mate - wouldn’t worry, I fell for it as well - hook line and sinker - man, that was funny 😄 

Grrrrr

1 hour ago, Shanks said:

He needs to realise people are more offended by words than by violence these days.  People actually condone attacking someone if you don’t like something they’ve said. 

Ten match ban for words and three match ban for violent behaviour seems to back up your point. 😕 

SectionDJambo

He'd have been better keeping quiet about the racism allegations against the Slavia player. It looked like he said something of a racist nature, given the reaction to it and him covering his mouth to try to prevent any subsequent lip reading. 

He should have restricted his opinion to the brutal act of Roofe. Nobody would convince me that he didn't know what he was doing by raising his studs into the goalkeeper's face. It was a brutal act which, if a Slavia player had done the same to McGregor, would have brought out a much different reaction from the Scottish sports media. 

We don't know how the interviewer put the question to Zlamal either. Some of these journalists have perfected ways of getting news headlines by loading their questions. No foreign footballer should be exposed to a journalist in this country without a club media person being right next to them. They can't be trusted.

8 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

😆

professorfate

I luv how players who come to hearts get us right away zlamal called hibs the wee green team after hibs cup final legend.

Unknown user
On 23/05/2021 at 06:59, TheBigO said:

I enjoyed it myself, keep up the good work :thumb:

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I enjoyed it myself, keep up the good work :thumb:

No way, I'm done.  Wasted on you lot.

It's like Stuart Lee having to do the warmup for Roy Chubby Brown here.  Wasted I tell ye.

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

It's like Stuart Lee having to do the warmup for Roy Chubby Brown here.  Wasted I tell ye.

:laugh2: when did you become my favourite poster?

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

P.S. also wasted by the way

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:laugh2: when did you become my favourite poster?

Always have been, kid.  Ya just didn't know it...

On 23/05/2021 at 06:59, TheBigO said:

I dont know i thought it was quite good , was going to suggest to Haring he wears UJ support shorts next game with fans at Tynie

26 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Stuart Lee 😒 Richard Herring is the genius out of those two. Lee’s wife is hilarious and just as off her rocker as Lee tbf. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

I dont know i thought it was quite good , was going to suggest to Haring he wears UJ support shorts next game with fans at Tynie

My god what I'd let Pete Haring do to me.  I'm straight as they come, but I'd be giggly mess if he spoke to me!  Some guys just have it.

Just now, TheBigO said:

My god what I'd let Pete Haring do to me.  I'm straight as they come, but I'd be giggly mess if he spoke to me!  Some guys just have it.

Haha , just wait til you get a pm from some random on here whos real name is Pete Haring.....

Just now, sadj said:

Stuart Lee 😒 Richard Herring is the genius out of those two. Lee’s wife is hilarious and just as off her rocker as Lee tbf. 

Oh I duno, agree Herring is brilliant, but Lee's timing and control is stuff of legend imo.  See him kicking about Porty every year during festival - seems an alright lad, not that I've spoken to him, but you know, seems normal!