Jamie walker

professorfate

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Latest scans on knee  showing good news, so not as bad as first feared which could have set him back again big time,

Delighted about that as he is one of the few quality players we have.

abuse he gets is out of order. 

Great news, always a player to get us a goal and does have a bit class about him. Really needs a run of games though injury free to see his full potential 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• DH1986

• Bazzas right boot

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Tazio said:

Doesn’t even start to do them justice.

In the style of the M&S adverts “these aren’t just chebs, these are Jamie Lee Curtis chebs” 

That scene from Trading Places lived long in my young mind. 

copa-mundial
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Chebs

😂 never heard them being called that since about 2nd year in 95.

Back in play now! 

Maple Leaf
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Some older minds too.

13 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

A mate of mine was completely infatuated with that clip. 

Understandable but a bit worrying at the same time. She was basically a bloke with great tits. 

He was also infatuated with Michaela Strachan, and Jill Dando. 

Yeah, that might have been me 😂😂😂. Michaela Strachan was a stunning young woman and Jill Dando was the posh bird in accounts who’s boyfriend picked her up in an expensive car after work every night while me and my fellow dossers, who worked in the mailroom, headed to the snooker centre for happy hour to try and win the £100 on the general knowledge bandit (and failed).

Edited by GinRummy

indianajones
10 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Jamie Walker single handedly won several games for us last season

not saying he’s a world beater, but definitely not a waste of shirt 

10 hours ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

That’s not true. He wasn’t able to play 90 mins. But what an impact sub. Won games and saved us a few times. 

In the Scottish Championship.

We do not need Jamie Walker. Total waste of space. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
40 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Ooft 

Rick James

Didn't even know he was injured tbh. I wouldn't say he gets a lot of abuse, but he gets criticised and I'm bad for that too. He is a boyhood Jambo yet his body language lets him down sometimes.

bigis semiauskas
43 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Great news, always a player to get us a goal and does have a bit class about him. Really needs a run of games though injury free to see his full potential 

Correct!! Or would we rather have frear kastaneer or Roberts ?? 

1 minute ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Correct!! Or would we rather have frear kastaneer or Roberts ?? 

I’d hate any of our players to be judged as a success compared to some of the worst failures of last season butvacfuliy fit and motivated Jamie Walker would be fantastic. I just doubt whether we will see that. 

2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

My point was more along the lines of out of all the nearly 4bn women in the world your ultimate fantasy is a square jawed, short haired, manly looking one with banging tits. 

But to answer your question, I haven’t shagged any blokes in my life but I have shagged a few women who are much better looking than JLC. 

Fixed. 

Auldbenches

Walker barely looks interested but we do seem to play with more urgency when he comes on.  

I'd give him till xmas and punt him out on loan if he isn't doing it. 

jamboinglasgow

Walker is a funny one. He is a player who can changes games and get a goal out of nothing. But he is also a player who can see injuries have worn him down that he is not able to play full games anymore. I also think his stance and demeaner suggests a player who is disinterested and lazy but I think thats not really what he is.

I do feel for him, had he not had so many injuries, I though he would have been playing at a much higher level and getting Scotland caps. His ability is fantastic. I do think he is best now coming off the bench but I think he can still be useful for us.

bigis semiauskas
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’d hate any of our players to be judged as a success compared to some of the worst failures of last season butvacfuliy fit and motivated Jamie Walker would be fantastic. I just doubt whether we will see that. 

Yeah but anybody that knows football knows that ‘Jamie Walker’ is a football player. 

Just now, bigis semiauskas said:

Yeah but anybody that knows football knows that ‘Jamie Walker’ is a football player. 

Absolutely. Though if he’s not fit and motivated he would join the long list of ‘could have beens’. I hope next season brings great things for him because I don’t doubt his ability for a second. 

He's a tough one to call, single handedly won us points this season but then (imo) we looked better towards the end of the season without him 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

If Walker had the right attitude he wouldn’t be at Hearts. Extremely talented but hasn’t had the career he should have. 

Tires quickly. Only useful when the opposition is too.

Maple Leaf
28 minutes ago, bigis semiauskas said:

I hope that he'll be an impact player for us next year.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Jamie Walker needs a flat track and the team to be dominant. 

If we are up against it I think he goes under 

1 hour ago, Barack said:

You must've shagged some gorgeous blokes in your time, mate. Fair play.

:sadrobbo:

Pithy and sarcastic. Well played my man 👏😂👏

I think he’s just in that unfortunate situation where he’s good at football and has skill but isn’t a natural athlete and never will be. 

adambraejambo
7 minutes ago, Arry said:

image.jpeg.c2ee326001111876c3dcfe1b6aeedecf.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I might have to redact a couple of my previous posts😜

I suggest you watch the film True Lies. It a 2 hr film I think but takes me about 3 hrs to watch it .....rewind.....rewind .....rewind 

Pasquale for King

Aaaannnyyywwwaaayyy. 
Jamie has always frustrated me as he’s had all the talent in the world but whether due to his fitness, attitude or lack of mental fortitude he’s just not done as well as he should have. 
He’s a number 10 and won’t play much in that position for us unless there’s injuries. He will contribute off the bench and leave next summer for a smaller team. 

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

It’s all to do with fitness I think. 

His body looks ****ed (for a 27 year old professional footballer at a reasonably high level).

Maybe he just needs a rest, hope so as he’s a great player on his day. 

Edit. And he’s Tommy Walker’s great-nephew. We need good Hearts folk in the team. 

Same ears, seems better as a sub, hopefully will be as good a manager. 

Can’t believe you disrespected Jamie Lee Curtis 😱😜

15 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Hypocrisy? Never met a football fan yet that didn't have an opinion on a player. In my opinion, some of these opinions are shite. I think Gnaduilliett has been ok for what it's worth. 

I think with Walker you're going to get more out of him with a bit of encouragement rather than calling him a lazy ****. Just my opinion mind.

Far to sensible a comment for the moaners on here.

Bazzas right boot
20 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Not sure him or Naisy will be satisfied with the bench, which seems to be their future with us going by last season.

100%

If walker is happy with the role as a bit part player and impact sub and he carrys on from last season we will have something good. 

He may not be happy with that and Ofc Hearts might want more from him or the wage. 

Really depends on what both parties want and then how he performs. 

If he's happy and can score 5-10  goals over a season and change games from the bench then we have something we haven't had for years- a game changer that is happy to be just that. 

Great weapon to have. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, adambraejambo said:

I suggest you watch the film True Lies. It a 2 hr film I think but takes me about 3 hrs to watch it .....rewind.....rewind .....rewind 

Quality film as well, was in just last week! 

From reading this thread you get the impression Walker was restricted to the odd cameo last season.

He played in 28 games- the 6th highest appearances of the 29 players used. He started 16 games- 9th highest in the squad, and was hooked 3 times- 16 players were subbed more often.

Hardly the stats of a player with an arse full of splinters.

2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

From reading this thread you get the impression Walker was restricted to the odd cameo last season.

He played in 28 games- the 6th highest appearances of the 29 players used. He started 16 games- 9th highest in the squad, and was hooked 3 times- 16 players were subbed more often.

He was also the second highest scorer 👍

colinmaroon
3 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

13 minutes ago, Dunks said:

He was also the second highest scorer 👍

It's the JKB way!

If he was injured he would be a real miss with the same folks who can't get their facts right.

Jambof3tornado

I actually thought Jamie looked hungrier than usual last season when he got an opportunity.

Walker will struggle to get game time next season. I get the feeling that won’t bother him and he will run down his contract. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Drinking on an empty heid is never a good idea😂

Hahahahaha 

Scottie Wanshot.

I think when he comes back in the new season with no niggling injuries which he was playing with for to long the second half of last season.

Ainsley Harriott

The decision to bring Jamie back was a terrible one based solely on sentiment. He shouldn't be close to our team next season. 

HillmanHearts

If ( big If ) Jamie could get a pre-season injury free and really work on his fitness then he could still be a potential match winner in SPL.

Hope he does as it would be good for Hearts and he's a Good lad.

16 hours ago, Rods said:

Walker will struggle to get game time next season. I get the feeling that won’t bother him and he will run down his contract. 

If we bring in a few players in the summer for next season I can see him being loaned out or freed to find a new club.

upgotheheads

Walker it the very definition of the enigmatic footballer, you just don't know what you will get when he's in the team. However with some players, when they come on as a sub, you just know it's a waste of time and they will not change the game. With Walker there's always the chance that he will produce something special, as he frequently does. FWIW I think he lacks the determination and concentration to get as far in the game as he should have, but I think he's a good player to have on the bench and can be a match winner.

3 hours ago, HillmanHearts said:

If ( big If ) Jamie could get a pre-season injury free and really work on his fitness then he could still be a potential match winner in SPL.

Hope he does as it would be good for Hearts and he's a Good lad.

My hopes too.

King prawn
On 30/05/2021 at 17:24, Jambof3tornado said:

I actually thought Jamie looked hungrier than usual last season when he got an opportunity.

Me too but I’m not sure whether that was because of the rest of the dross we had on the pitch.