New shirt sponsor - Dell and MND Scotland

fuzzy717

On 20/05/2021 at 18:05, sadj said:

🤔

Just setting myself up to be disappointed, the designs people post usually look absolutely amazing then we get something rubbish. Home strip for this season did grow on me but the away strip was awful.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Unknown user

Just now, Sertse said:

Just setting myself up to be disappointed, the designs people post usually look absolutely amazing then we get something rubbish. Home strip for this season did grow on me but the away strip was awful.

I absolutely would love those two to be the away and third strip. Stunning imo. I doubt we will get anything like it. Thats where the club do miss a trick by not getting the fans involved. Its something FoH could get involved in. Primary designs or ideas to vote on , get us involved in different ways. 

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

Really? I heard it's 200m. Be disappointed now if it's only 100m 😕

Vietnam Dong?

Just now, sadj said:

I absolutely would love those two to be the away and third strip. Stunning imo. I doubt we will get anything like it. Thats where the club do miss a trick by not getting the fans involved. Its something FoH could get involved in. Primary designs or ideas to vote on , get us involved in different ways. 

Thing is when they're trying to win over fans the easiest thing they could possibly do is give us an inter style strip and not make an arse of it. I was so let down when they unveiled the away top last season, it looked completely thrown together and didn't go. Home strip was very underwhelming. Don't think we wore the third strip once the whole season either (which is a very nice strip).

gorgie rd eh11
54 minutes ago, OTT said:

One of those ones where too much anticipation builds up and everyone is underwhelmed!

The club need to announce something, its getting frustrating. 

😄  "Frustrated" that the shirt sponsor hasn't been announced. Is their anything that JKB can't find to whine about. 

10 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

😄  "Frustrated" that the shirt sponsor hasn't been announced. Is their anything that JKB can't find to whine about. 

😂😂

Ann's got previous of building something up only for it to underwhelm when announced. 

This fabulous bit of business by the commercial department will probably be the same kind of deal as the STC deal with MND substituted. 

In reality a gift from JA , brilliant gesture by him, but basically a gift nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

Really? I heard it's £200m. Be disappointed now if it's only £100m 😕

Aye Elon had to tightened the purse strings a bit with this COVID carry on, nightmare for us!

35 minutes ago, sadj said:

Vietnam Dong?

Aw come on mate nae need for the personal abuse I was only saying 😂

innerjambo
3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Aye Elon had to tightened the purse strings a bit with this COVID carry on, nightmare for us!

Tight bas***d, tell him not to bother. He can ram it!!

The Treasurer
38 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Thing is when they're trying to win over fans the easiest thing they could possibly do is give us an inter style strip and not make an arse of it. I was so let down when they unveiled the away top last season, it looked completely thrown together and didn't go. Home strip was very underwhelming. Don't think we wore the third strip once the whole season either (which is a very nice strip).

Who would a blue and black striped shirt "win over the fans" 

The Treasurer
Just now, The Treasurer said:

Who would a blue and black striped shirt "win over the fans" 

Meant why not who

1 hour ago, stevie1874 said:

Did that not happen a few years ago with an airline sponsorship? Or am I going mad

Yes - IIRC the club called a press conference... to announce that the squad would be flying to Prague for the match with Sparta Prague with Czech Airlines.  

37 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Aw come on mate nae need for the personal abuse I was only saying 😂

🤣 

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

Did that not happen a few years ago with an airline sponsorship? Or am I going mad

You are not going mad. A few years ago there was a persistent rumour that Turkish Airlines were going to sponsor us mega liras. Everything including adverts on top of the stands for passing planes was mentioned. I think it was meant to have started when TA officials were guests at Tynecastle, new routes were being announced and 2+2 took us to infinity and beyond 

drumie jambo
On 24/05/2021 at 16:51, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

TNT ?

TNT.png

Don't exist anymore

Phil D. Corners
4 hours ago, Rudy T said:

It’s definitely Tesla, deal worth £100m over 4 seasons.

Tesla are famous for their marketing department alright ... :lol: 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, sadj said:

Definitely, should be a poll with options for the 3rd strip. 

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Tesla are famous for their marketing department alright ... :lol: 

In Scotland 😆

The original StC sponsorship was announced around 01 April 2015.

The renewal, 14th June 2018, or thereabouts.

No point, just some info.

Edited by DETTY29

So with £200,000,000 in the kitty and Davidson at the helm, things are looking tickety.

hmfc_liam06
14 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Don't forget "underwhelmed" at a sponsor :lol:

Batistuta87
15 hours ago, OTT said:

One of those ones where too much anticipation builds up and everyone is underwhelmed!

The club need to announce something, its getting frustrating. 

Aye like the year with Puma where we had the exact same template but went from V-neck to round neck or whichever way around it was. Fuming. 

Nah Umbro have been good with us and have given us a couple of quite unique kits. I have high hopes.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I don’t understand getting a statement that confirms we have new strip sponsors then having to wait ages to find out officially who those sponsors are.

It’s just weird.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

I saw Tesla are getting fined in Norway, hopefully this doesn't affect our £300 million sponsor deal with them

adambraejambo
1 hour ago, Sertse said:

I saw Tesla are getting fined in Norway, hopefully this doesn't affect our £300 million sponsor deal with them

Musk wanted to build a launch site next to the skyline restaurant so people could view future launches in comfort as they enjoyed a meal at but  I heard the council blocked it due to the ethanol tanks . Talks are ongoing about turning the top floor of the stand into a car showroom for Tesla. Talk of 300m is way way off the mark. It closer to 10M a year rent and a Hearts badge on next Space X rocket. 

1 hour ago, Sertse said:

What for? Its a disgrace , mass protest on the plaza!!!!

1 hour ago, Sertse said:

Should be ok, probably not be able to give all season ticket holders a free motor now, which is a right kick in the baws for those who miss out!

2 hours ago, Sertse said:

Just have to settle for an even £250 Million instead.

It's a kick in the baws, but I'm sure we'll cope.

heartsfc_fan
2 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Baillie Gifford maybe?

Did think about that. But did Anderson not leave them, being fairly critical of them?

Famous 1874
18 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Did think about that. But did Anderson not leave them, being fairly critical of them?

I think he is leaving next year. Unsure about his comments on them. 

Could maybe Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust😂

3 hours ago, Sertse said:

I can't stand these type of posts.

It's £400 million FFS.

I'm also curious as to why if the new sponsor is all set - we are not revealing it. Seems strange, unless it is something to do with the agreement with Save the Children 

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Mollo said:

I'm also curious as to why if the new sponsor is all set - we are not revealing it. Seems strange, unless it is something to do with the agreement with Save the Children 

Needs a party. 

13 minutes ago, Mollo said:

I have a feeling the new sponsor, or our first signing, will be Andrew Mckinlay's opening announcement as CEO.

20 minutes ago, Mollo said:

Could be another charity sponsorship like this one, and if so, it will be by courtesy more than anything else.

19 hours ago, ramrod said:

Ann's got previous of building something up only for it to underwhelm when announced. 

This fabulous bit of business by the commercial department will probably be the same kind of deal as the STC deal with MND substituted. 

In reality a gift from JA , brilliant gesture by him, but basically a gift nonetheless. 

👆 THIS.

King Of The Cat Cafe
19 hours ago, drumie jambo said:

Don't exist anymore

There is a special place in hell for people who dissect jokes...   😈 :)

drumie jambo
30 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

There is a special place in hell for people who dissect jokes...   😈 :)

Or there are places for stupid people like you too. 

Not a joke for people having been or about to be made redundant so grow up🤡

crunchy frog

Given that Gilson Gray were our legal team last year against the SPFL and they had their name plastered behind the goals most home games could it be them?

They're not Hearts fans BTW, most of the partners are huns. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
4 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

Given that Gilson Gray were our legal team last year against the SPFL and they had their name plastered behind the goals most home games could it be them?

Law firm as sponsors is a bit League One...

3 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

I used to work with one of the partners and hes a Hobo....... Don't think he can have any real input as to where they advertise

• davemclaren changed the title to New shirt sponsor - Dell and MND Scotland