New shirt sponsor - Dell and MND Scotland

fuzzy717

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Personally, this is my favourite. A thing of sheer beauty. 

Screenshot_20210520-185024_Chrome.jpg.0861b1af2253e9209e29aeba05946038.jpg

New Fruit Salad Pot Noodle flavour type top

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Unknown user

If it is a big commercial sponsor I hope its announced early next week to defelct some attention away from the forthcoming result at the weekend

1 hour ago, credit card said:

I was diagnosed with MND 3 weeks ago. Telling my wife, my son, my Dad that I might have 18 months to live was worse than getting the news myself.

If its true Hearts sponsors are MND Scotland and there is something that can be done to save people, get then to live longer (and see Hearts longer, or improve their wellbeing just remember some of the recipients might be a Jambo like me.....

My heart goes out to you mate, hope every moment is good for you and every minute shared is golden ♥️

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh2: christ on a unicycle!

2 hours ago, sadj said:

🤔

Oh my word :wow:

If anyone at the club is looking in, just make those kits for the away and third kits. 

You can do what you like with the home shirt, make it bright pink for all I care.  Just give me 10 of those blue and black striped ones. 

drumie jambo
On 19/05/2021 at 14:24, Salad Fingers said:

A quick mock up.Screenshot_20210519-142353_Chrome.jpg.b0b5d7466dc46ee5d128851a5ff6051c.jpg

That's great but I love the old Texaco Cup style. What would that look like in Maroon with the same width of stripes. Or even Maroon and White squares like the Blackburn strip.

32 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Oh my word :wow:

If anyone at the club is looking in, just make those kits for the away and third kits. 

You can do what you like with the home shirt, make it bright pink for all I care.  Just give me 10 of those blue and black striped ones. 

Bright pink is going too far but those two are stunning imo. 

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, credit card said:

I was diagnosed with MND 3 weeks ago. Telling my wife, my son, my Dad that I might have 18 months to live was worse than getting the news myself.

If its true Hearts sponsors are MND Scotland and there is something that can be done to save people, get then to live longer (and see Hearts longer, or improve their wellbeing just remember some of the recipients might be a Jambo like me.....

Sorry to hear that. Good luck. 

pennyjambo22

This may have been covered🤔 does MND Scotland qualify as a commercial sponsor, As much as I would like them on the front of our shirts, we couldn’t take money from them🤔 And when AB says the new commercial sponsor will excite!  “I have absolutely no doubt that you will be blown away by what our sponsorship team have achieved” For sponsorship that will mean money incoming. 

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, pennyjambo22 said:

This may have been covered🤔 does MND Scotland qualify as a commercial sponsor, As much as I would like them on the front of our shirts, we couldn’t take money from them🤔 And when AB says the new commercial sponsor will excite!  “I have absolutely no doubt that you will be blown away by what our sponsorship team have achieved” For sponsorship that will mean money incoming. 

Benny Factors would be giving us the money to wear it, similar to the Save The Children we have now.

How much is up to them 🤷‍♂️

heartsfc_fan

Qatar Airways

Just a guess btw

Italian Lambretta

I'll all for supporting worthwhile charities but we also need a proper commercial sponsor for the Shirt and the Stadium.

2 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I'll all for supporting worthwhile charities but we also need a proper commercial sponsor for the Shirt and the Stadium.

A proper commercial sponsor? Surely the object is to bring money in and if that is by having a worthwhile charity and being paid more to do so than we would get from a commercial company whats the issue? 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Easier said than done at any time. 

16 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Stadium sponsor and charity on the shirt would do me 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, qferryjam said:

Stadium sponsor and charity on the shirt would do me 

We’ve said that about the stadium sponsor for years, I’m sure the club has thought of it, not many in Scotland have them. If the uglies can’t what chance have we got? 
Do we want a Tony Macaroni deal, or the Fountain of youth 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️😂?

34 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Qatar Airways

Just a guess btw

Netflix? Just a guess too!!

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

We’ve said that about the stadium sponsor for years, I’m sure the club has thought of it, not many in Scotland have them. If the uglies can’t what chance have we got? 

Tony macaroni scored sponsoring Livi , it’s so bad it’s good type advertising, I suppose if it’s right for both it’s good advertising , Im assuming it’s something that Hearts have been trying to do maybe not 

Pasquale for King
Just now, qferryjam said:

Tony macaroni scored sponsoring Livi , it’s so bad it’s good type advertising, I suppose if it’s right for both it’s good advertising , Im assuming it’s something that Hearts have been trying to do maybe not 

You would have to believe it’s been discussed, again if we are looking for a progressive type company they’re hard to come by. 
Been once to a Tony Macaroni, never again. Spaghettihad indeed 🤮

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

monophy.gif

No it was a bit crass to be honest, clever though 😜

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Tea & Scones.

So, putting 2+2 together with Mr Anderson's links to Elon Musk, our new sponsor can only be:

doge.jpg

Ccjambo1874

Be a safe bet for it to be some alcohol based sponsor so they can intertwine it with the fans bar and hospitality no doubt. Would make sense.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

So, putting 2+2 together with Mr Anderson's links to Elon Musk, our new sponsor can only be:

doge.jpg

Yeah Budge probably thinks it’s a good time to get into Bitcoin, finger on the pulse as ever. 

15 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Oh my !! 😍😍

HEARTS FOREVER
28 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

doge.jpg

Fantastic! shoot right to the top of the league......and then the moon!

🤣

31 minutes ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

Be a safe bet for it to be some alcohol based sponsor so they can intertwine it with the fans bar and hospitality no doubt. Would make sense.

Birra Morretti guy would be class.

Or maybe not?

Edited by DETTY29

Look, can we just get the Burke & Hare on the top and Diamond White on the shorts.  If we only bring in £50 for it, then that's cool, at least we'll be playing to the football audience.

Charity!  ha ha.  Saps.

New sign above the concourse: Hearts say "smoke fags - they're magic!" 

17 hours ago, credit card said:

All the very best in the world to you.

I wonder if we are spending so much tarting the stadium up because we are getting a stadium sponsor - maybe some of the work involves adding their details?

I do understand that there is annual maintenance that is required, but equally maintenance can be delayed until cashflows improve which no fan would complain about in the current circs.

22 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

I wonder if we are spending so much tarting the stadium up because we are getting a stadium sponsor - maybe some of the work involves adding their details?

I do understand that there is annual maintenance that is required, but equally maintenance can be delayed until cashflows improve which no fan would complain about in the current circs.

Good point, the money for these upgrades may me coming from said sponsor as well.

Unknown user
24 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Maybe it's just because Mr Anderson's decided it's time the project was finished so we can focus on Champions League domination

Unknown user
23 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Couldn't get the MND logo in a darker colour but I think the white looks okay. 

Screenshot_20210520-120006_Chrome.jpg.8c41647e91a93174b8c5260254909931.jpg

Probably belongs in the unpopular Hearts opinions thread but I loved the original Pony custard yellow one

17 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Winner winner Pot Noodle dinner. 

Absolutely gorgeous.

Ccjambo1874
16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Maybe it's just because Mr Anderson's decided it's time the project was finished so we can focus on Champions League domination

Nice of rangers to help sort the coefficient for us. Now we can splurge one season and just get in straight away. Many hands make light work.

adambraejambo
2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

doge.jpg

He has also invested in Amazon, Ferrari and loads others as well as Tesla.

Sorry I cant do strips but just for fun.

20210521_121336.jpg

19 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I know it's in jest - but simply the shape of that logo just fits perfectly as a sponsor on the front of a shirt...

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

👍🏻👌🏻 Thats exactly what it will be 

7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

You would have to believe it’s been discussed, again if we are looking for a progressive type company they’re hard to come by. 
Been once to a Tony Macaroni, never again. Spaghettihad indeed 🤮

hoping that the new structure of the board will improve our chances of sponsorship from larger possibly international companies 

Portion size seemed to be the main selling point at Tony macaroni 

rudi must stay
22 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Different sponsor and id buy that. Like to see a different away kit and this is alright 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, qferryjam said:

hoping that the new structure of the board will improve our chances of sponsorship from larger possibly international companies 

Portion size seemed to be the main selling point at Tony macaroni 

As I said yesterday when Tesla was mentioned there’s not much exposure with us just now.
Look at the sponsors the uglies have got for example. I don’t think we’ve really ever had that, but Anderson might well help that. 

Portion size was my gripe 😜 and that it had clearly been in a hot plate as it’s cold halfway through. 

• davemclaren changed the title to New shirt sponsor - Dell and MND Scotland