New shirt sponsor - Dell and MND Scotland

fuzzy717

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Jeez, this thread is so trypical. Have anything to say against it and seemingly I have no compassion.

I clearly stated how much of a good cause it is, not one person on this thread cares more than I do about it, I know some clearly think they do.

It's **** all to do with saying you have no compassion.  Every single thread, you come in and put a negative spin on, every ****ing one.  You just can't help yourself but try and suck the joy out of everything, and continually turn every thread into one that is about yourself. 

Having a charity that is close to many people's hearts, especially supporters, players and their families, sponsor the club is absolutely brilliant.  It raises awareness on a totally different level.  And you found fault with that immediately, and couldn't wait to bash the club for it.  

I hope you never have to deal with the issues that people with MND face, ever, or the absolute devastation it causes to them and their families.  I'm sure they are absolutely overjoyed at the club they support have recognised the condition in such an important way. 

You, however, would rather that we lived in fantasy land and had a multi-million pound deal where a life destroying company has their logo plastered on our shirts.  Would you prefer we played at the Bet365-Buckfast-Frosty Jack's Tynecastle Park? 

Quite honestly, your self-pitying, "woe is me, I was just being edgy and care about the money, I really do care about charity, more than anyone else on this thread" follow up posts make me sick. If you truly cared about the issues, you would never have made such a crass, disgusting OP in the first place.  Even if that's how you felt, there are some things you should just keep to yourself.

But you got what you want, didn't you, which once again is the attention that you so desperately seek. 

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Unknown user

10 minutes ago, tian447 said:

It's **** all to do with saying you have no compassion.  Every single thread, you come in and put a negative spin on, every ****ing one.  You just can't help yourself but try and suck the joy out of everything, and continually turn every thread into one that is about yourself. 

Having a charity that is close to many people's hearts, especially supporters, players and their families, sponsor the club is absolutely brilliant.  It raises awareness on a totally different level.  And you found fault with that immediately, and couldn't wait to bash the club for it.  

I hope you never have to deal with the issues that people with MND face, ever, or the absolute devastation it causes to them and their families.  I'm sure they are absolutely overjoyed at the club they support have recognised the condition in such an important way. 

You, however, would rather that we lived in fantasy land and had a multi-million pound deal where a life destroying company has their logo plastered on our shirts.  Would you prefer we played at the Bet365-Buckfast-Frosty Jack's Tynecastle Park? 

Quite honestly, your self-pitying, "woe is me, I was just being edgy and care about the money, I really do care about charity, more than anyone else on this thread" follow up posts make me sick. If you truly cared about the issues, you would never have made such a crass, disgusting OP in the first place.  Even if that's how you felt, there are some things you should just keep to yourself.

But you got what you want, didn't you, which once again is the attention that you so desperately seek. 

:glorious:

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Didn't you know? He's a misunderstood genius edgelord, society just isn't smart enough to understand his views and everyone needs to know it.

iwasthere1954
55 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

👍🏽, Barca won their league with them as a sponsor too 😱😆

I think that was their main sponsor for a few years .

Салатные палочки
33 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

What about the Yellow and black away top from the 90s I'd love a top like that again if not an away use it as a keeper kit., 

Couldn't get the MND logo in a darker colour but I think the white looks okay. 

Screenshot_20210520-120006_Chrome.jpg.8c41647e91a93174b8c5260254909931.jpg

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

The money went into the first team in those days.

Did it really? It lead to administration, the most fitting sponsors ever for the shambles we were then 

13 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

That looks smart would be ideal for a goal keepers top or even an away. 

Салатные палочки
22 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

That looks smart would be ideal for a goal keepers top or even an away. 

I always wonder why we never had a yellow away shirt under Vlad to tie in with the Lithuanian national and Kaunas shirts.  

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

I always wonder why we never had a yellow away shirt under Vlad to tie in with the Lithuanian national and Kaunas shirts.  

I think it would look smart yellow or golden colour is in the badge . would maybe suit a Keepers top. Wouldn't like the bright yellow Hibs use from time to time. 

The Chairman's statement seems to suggest a new commercial sponsor - doesn't really fit with the MND suggestion. Perhaps we will have a new main sponsor, with MND our partner charity?

15 minutes ago, Dunks said:

The Chairman's statement seems to suggest a new commercial sponsor - doesn't really fit with the MND suggestion. Perhaps we will have a new main sponsor, with MND our partner charity?

Just about to say this - interesting, I'm sure there must be something in it as the OP can't have come across that info from nowhere. We wait to see what the news is i guess.

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Reckon the logo in maroon might work. Have to say your on a right good roll at the moment. Hope the eventual offerings are as good.

jamboinglasgow
26 minutes ago, Mollo said:

Just about to say this - interesting, I'm sure there must be something in it as the OP can't have come across that info from nowhere. We wait to see what the news is i guess.

Could be a dual sponsorship, MND and a commerical sponsor on the top (one on the front, one on the back) with extra money from the two.

Unless the OP misheard and it was actually M&Ds

Japan Jambo
2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Could be a dual sponsorship, MND and a commerical sponsor on the top (one on the front, one on the back) with extra money from the two.

Unless the OP misheard and it was actually M&Ds

As long as it isn't McD's - in the 5xl one I'll need it'd leave me open to more ridicule than Zibi.

Maroonblood22
3 minutes ago, Scotland said:

image.png.a3c9420b5d8b3da748b44ea3b0a9cdcf.png

I live in hope that this is one day added as a wee stamp sized patch at the bottom of our strip :lol:

Mars plastic

The king rib supper & smoke sausage chaser brigade will have sauce all over that nice new jersey before they even turn into McLeod Street.

22 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Worthy cause. I lost a dear friend to MND last year. There’s no way back from this disease at the moment and I’m delighted the money is going towards fighting it. 

It's very much a football related sponsorship too.

MND like alzheimer's is affecting footballers more. 

hughesie27
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps MND will be a back of the neck sponsor or something.

1 hour ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Tesla? 

Also my thoughts exactly.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

🤢🤮

15 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Who knows, it was he and his wife that came up with the original idea is all I’m saying. 
They’re Hearts supporters, it seems to be assumed they were friends with Budge, Is there a millionaires club that they all go to?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/01/hearts-feature-save-the-children-shirts

It appears to be called Heart of Midlothian. 😍

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, iainmac said:

It appears to be called Heart of Midlothian. 😍

No it’s a a more salubrious secret place where they sacrifice lambs etc I think, folk actually believe this. 
She drinks in the Roseburn ffs 🙈

Tom Hardy’s Dug
4 hours ago, Dunks said:

People might think I’m mental but this shirt sponsor thing is driving me mad.

MND Scotland was mentioned yesterday and two decent ITK posters said this signalled something really positive and would impact transfer funds.

Then the statement today doesn’t confirm the sponsor as MND but says it will blow us away - which doesn’t match up.

I appreciate we can have a couple of sponsors on our strips so this may be the answer but can somebody that knows something about this drop any other clues about this - I am more frenetic about this than the transfer thread!!

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

People might think I’m mental but this shirt sponsor thing is driving me mad.

MND Scotland was mentioned yesterday and two decent ITK posters said this signalled something really positive and would impact transfer funds.

Then the statement today doesn’t confirm the sponsor as MND but says it will blow us away - which doesn’t match up.

I appreciate we can have a couple of sponsors on our strips so this may be the answer but can somebody that knows something about this drop any other clues about this - I am more frenetic about this than the transfer thread!!

i was in the process of writing something similar! 😄

i do wonder if MND Scotland will be the title sponsor and we'll have a new commercial sponsor possibly on the back of the shirt ?

credit card

I was diagnosed with MND 3 weeks ago. Telling my wife, my son, my Dad that I might have 18 months to live was worse than getting the news myself.

If its true Hearts sponsors are MND Scotland and there is something that can be done to save people, get then to live longer (and see Hearts longer, or improve their wellbeing just remember some of the recipients might be a Jambo like me.....

MND for the shirts, Tesla for the stadium? The Tesla Tynecastle arena has a good ring to it 👍

I heard the sponsor is the Trump Organisation.  Hearts First.

Sounds good to me.

Unknown user
36 minutes ago, credit card said:

I was diagnosed with MND 3 weeks ago. Telling my wife, my son, my Dad that I might have 18 months to live was worse than getting the news myself.

If its true Hearts sponsors are MND Scotland and there is something that can be done to save people, get then to live longer (and see Hearts longer, or improve their wellbeing just remember some of the recipients might be a Jambo like me.....

Mate I'm sorry, I've recently had a good result for the same. I can't imagine what you're going through, my heart goes out to you, best

Just now, Cruyff said:

Tidy. 

Yeah there has been some cracking designs going about... Wait and see I guess , JA was common knowledge to some , not heard anything about MND , would make sense with JA being involved though

43 minutes ago, credit card said:

❤️ Sorry to hear that mate

45 minutes ago, credit card said:

I’m so sorry to hear this mate . I don’t know you but my heart goes out to you and your family ❤️

6 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Try it in pink (hoops),

Earl of Rosebery is back on the scene.

coatbridgejambo
16 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Try it in pink (hoops),

Nooooooooooooooooooooo hoops EVER! 

heatonjambo
1 hour ago, credit card said:

Be strong as you can

thoughts are with you fella 

Салатные палочки
26 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Try it in pink (hoops),

Personally, this is my favourite. A thing of sheer beauty. 

Screenshot_20210520-185024_Chrome.jpg.0861b1af2253e9209e29aeba05946038.jpg

• davemclaren changed the title to New shirt sponsor - Dell and MND Scotland