New shirt sponsor - Dell and MND Scotland

fuzzy717

4 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

MND is a subject close to my heart.  Delighted.

Likewise, so pleased this awful disease is now getting the funding and attention it really needs

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Unknown user

Tom Hardy’s Dug
52 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

This is interesting news. 

Is it interesting that you say it’s interesting?

5 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Could be. 

Malinga the Swinga

If this is the case, then a worthy name to adorn our famous top. 

As borne out by posts, only an utter cretin and imbecile would criticise.

25 minutes ago, Jamtastico said:

Money is just a tool... Just like some folk on this forum.

Best passive aggressive comment iv seen in ages 🤣🤣👌🏻

13 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Likewise, so pleased this awful disease is now getting the funding and attention it really needs

❤️100% 

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Could be. 

🤔🤣

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If this is the case, then a worthy name to adorn our famous top. 

As borne out by posts, only an utter cretin and imbecile would criticise.

❤️👌🏻

Brilliant and superbly touching news an utterly horrific disease. 

18 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Its very interesting that he says its interesting 😉

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

This is the sort of thing that makes us soft. Why can’t we get a drinks or betting company reflecting the hard culture that we used to have?  It will be hair braiding and unicorn breeding on the plaza next… 😎

Good news though that benefactors are effectively sponsoring us for nothing in return for publicity for a good cause. 👍

Not like you to be sarcastic Dave🤪

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

The key word in your post is "charity" and I don't think it should be conflated or cheapened by a football team's jersey.

MND Scotland (or indeed in any country) is a fantastic cause for truly awful disease.

This is a football club.  Football is our game - not charity.  Budge is so desperate to take us down this route it is pathetic.

I want a big stinking multi million pound dirty sponsor.  

I don't care about being virtuous.  There is plenty of place for that outside football.

This is just classic self fulfillment from Budge in her crusade to make her and the club look 'nice'.

‘I want’ doesn’t get’ remember that from your younger days?  Tough shit. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its very interesting that he says its interesting 😉

Is it interesting that you have said it is very interesting he said it is interesting?

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Is it interesting that you have said it is very interesting he said it is interesting?

Indeed it is interesting that i said it is very interesting that he said its interesting. 

David McCaig

The key word in your post is "charity" and I don't think it should be conflated or cheapened by a football team's jersey.

MND Scotland (or indeed in any country) is a fantastic cause for truly awful disease.

This is a football club.  Football is our game - not charity.  Budge is so desperate to take us down this route it is pathetic.

I don't care about being virtuous.  There is plenty of place for that outside football.

This is just classic self fulfillment from Budge in her crusade to make her and the club look 'nice'.

We have had two ex-players die of this dreadful disease in the last couple of years… i can’t think of a more suitable cause to promote and support on our jerseys!!!

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

We have had two ex-players die of this dreadful disease in the last couple of years… i can’t think of a more suitable cause to promote and support on our jerseys!!!

I fully support the charity David.  I just don't support it sponsoring a football team.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I fully support the charity David.  I just don't support it sponsoring a football team.

Its not sponsoring the team , Anderson is but hes giving money to the charity too and we wear their name to promote them. A subject that should be in the Hearts of every jambo. 

David McCaig

MND Scotland aren’t sponsoring us, James Anderson is and at a rate above what we would get from a commercial sponsor.  If JA chooses to brand the shirt he is paying for with Save the Children or MND Scotland that is his call.

Just now, David McCaig said:

MND Scotland aren’t sponsoring us, James Anderson is and at a rate above what we would get from a commercial sponsor.  If JA chooses to brand the shirt he is paying for with Save the Children or MND Scotland that is his call.

Doesnt want to derail the thread but derails the thread to criticise a superb thing anyway as its not booze or gambling 🤪

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Much better we get a sponsor to encourage more of us to drink and gamble. Probably for less money too.

Yeah,

But the immediate upturn in on field performances would be worth it.

Shirt sponsors, not the coaching, nor the players, nor the tactics......

If I put Hearts to win on my betting slip, that's what will happen and if it doesn't I'll get pissed and imagine a different scoreline.

Edited by DETTY29

colinmaroon

What a load of unadulterated merde.

You're not scraping the bottom of the barrel, you're right through the floor into the cesspit.

A_A wehatethehibs
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A rich philanthropist has bought that advertising space to promote charities. What matters is that advertising space goes to the highest bidder. Which it does, comfortably.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Fantastic cause, dreadful sponsor.

😭

Do you have a mini breakdown every day? 

Dirty stinking money.

Agreed, if there is a energy drink, tobacco, drugs or human trafficking organisation wanting to give us more money - I'm for it. 

There isn't, tho. 

We will be shite next season but at least we will look good to those looking in.

You can only hope, you mention us being shite enough. 

Yes, that is pretty much synonymous with football.  That speaks to the fans.

Probably speaks to more than you think. 

As long as we aren't losing out financially then why would you have an issue with it? 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

This is the sort of thing that makes us soft. Why can’t we get a drinks or betting company reflecting the hard culture that we used to have?  It will be hair braiding and unicorn breeding on the plaza next… 😎

Good news though that benefactors are effectively sponsoring us for nothing in return for publicity for a good cause. 👍

If we every nail unicorn breeding down we won't need sponsored. 

:munny:

Someone won't be happy tho, he really h8's unicorns. 

Pasquale for King

I think with the problems our neighbours have had getting a sponsor these last few years we should be happy Anderson is basically giving us this cash. 

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

A quick mock up.Screenshot_20210519-142353_Chrome.jpg.b0b5d7466dc46ee5d128851a5ff6051c.jpg

should use the same shade of light blue from the logo

been here before

Dirty stinking money.

The same dirty stinking money you refuse to put into the club because you're having an ikkle Pwincess hissy fit?

I will trust Anderson's judgement then, happy to sit down on this.

I certainly don't trust Budge's.

19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Time for you to read the terms and conditions of our Save the Children relationship. They certainly don’t sponsor us. I suspect MND won’t be sponsoring us either. 

Yes, that is pretty much synonymous with football.  That speaks to the fans.

Not this one thank you

There are certain things that certain posters need to shut the **** up about and realise are totally out of line for criticising.

Moaning about Hearts being sponsored by a charity is the lowest of the the ****ing low.  I am getting absolutely sick and tired of reading it on every single thread, but this one is just too far.

MND is a devastating illness, one that affects many people in the country, some of our supporters, some of our family members, and our old Club Captain who recently passed away due to it.  Imagine being so far up your own arse that you dare question why the club might be going down this route, instead of getting (how did you word it), "a big stinking multi million pound dirty sponsor"?

**** right off.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

A lot of comments in this thread highlight just how much we'll find anything to either moan about or bad mouth the club and/or the owners. None of this will come at the expense of better sponsorship money and anyone who thinks that way likely has no business sense.

It's actually amazing, if you could pick one thing where you'd think surely there can't be anything negative here, it would be a worthwhile charity getting free advertising on the front of your kit while the club earns money from a benefactor.

Some people aren't happy unless they aren't happy

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

The same dirty stinking money you refuse to put into the club because you're having an ikkle Pwincess hissy fit?

lold at that

been here before
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

tenor.gif.5f8ebe9a8748fe763088f60846632dfa.gif

6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's too funny now. 

Behave 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Time for you to read the terms and conditions of our Save the Children relationship. They certainly don’t sponsor us. I suspect MND won’t be sponsoring us either. 

I am just sceptical. Why not just give a huge lumps sum to MND and let Hearts get a multi million pound corporate deal?  Do we need a middle man with regards to this?

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Bookmarked

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I am just sceptical. Why not just give a huge lumps sum to MND and let Hearts get a multi million pound corporate deal?  Do we need a middle man with regards to this?

A multi million pound corporate agreement. What world do you live in? Hibs cant get sponsors and neither can our countries game.

Thats before you touch on the exposure for the charity

Edited by sadj

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's actually amazing, if you could pick one thing where you'd think surely there can't be anything negative here, it would be a worthwhile charity getting free advertising on the front of your kit while the club earns money from a benefactor.

Some people aren't happy unless they aren't happy

👌🏻 Nailed it

Just now, sadj said:

A multi million pound corporate agreement. What world do you live in? Hibs cant get sponsors and neither can our countries game.

Thats before you touch on the exposure for the charity

We would be able to attract a multi million pound corporate deal.  

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think with the problems our neighbours have had getting a sponsor these last few years we should be happy Anderson is basically giving us this cash. 

Hibs will be going into the next couple of years with Thank You NHS plastered over their tops and having the cheek to charge another £5 for the print on the top .  Ron the Con might get some American sponsor on the top 

Edited by Stu_HMFC

I just find it all very facebooky.  "Hey look I donated to charity today" please give me likes.

Charity should be an anonymous interaction - otherwise you are getting somehting out of it and it should be entirely selfless.

We would be able to attract a multi million pound corporate deal.  

We really won’t that money is not there for us. To think it is shows how out of touch you are.

12 minutes ago, tian447 said:

There are certain things that certain posters need to shut the **** up about and realise are totally out of line for criticising.

Moaning about Hearts being sponsored by a charity is the lowest of the the ****ing low.  I am getting absolutely sick and tired of reading it on every single thread, but this one is just too far.

MND is a devastating illness, one that affects many people in the country, some of our supporters, some of our family members, and our old Club Captain who recently passed away due to it.  Imagine being so far up your own arse that you dare question why the club might be going down this route, instead of getting (how did you word it), "a big stinking multi million pound dirty sponsor"?

**** right off.

:greatpost:

Just now, sadj said:

We really won’t that money is not there for us. To think it is shows how out of touch you are.

We have not struggled to get multi million pound corporate deals since the early 90s.

18 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

should use the same shade of light blue from the logo

Maybe Grey instead of the white will look spot on!

Just now, BarneyBattles said:

Because then MND Scotland wouldn't get free advertising on the shirt, website etc. of one of the biggest clubs in the country.

And, there is absolutely no chance of a multi-million pound deal from elsewhere (unless it was for a 20 year deal). 

Football's moved on since you used to support us mate, the days of £100k window cleaning contracts are long gone🙃

Maybe you are right, i'm happy to be wrong.   I just can't stand virtue signalling and this reeks of facebookyness.

To me using a charity to promote ones virtue is low as ****.

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A multi million pound corporate deal? Our biggest sponsorship deal before Anderson came along was Wonga, just over 100k a year. What planet do you live on?

We have not struggled to get multi million pound corporate deals since the early 90s.

Fine , I give up. Lets have the dirty stinking multi million pound sponsorship of something like Carling or Bet365.

• davemclaren changed the title to New shirt sponsor - Dell and MND Scotland