Dundee v Killie playoffs

Section Q

I’d rather play a McPake managed Dundee than a Wright managed Killie next season tbh. Dundee will be cannon fodder, Killie will become similar to Wrights StJ teams would we struggled to beat.

Seymour M Hersh

I don't want Dundee up but I'd be happy to see Killie down for two reasons their manager and their plastic pitch. Forgot about Livingston's plastic mess. So there would still be one. Booooooo!

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Kirky Jambo

As much as I dislike Tommy Wright, I hope Killie smash those snakey b@stards into oblivion with Lafferty scoring a hat trick in each leg.

Hoping kilmarnock win, only because of what happened with the vote that was, then wasn't, last summer. 

But i hope Scumdee win by the odd goal in the 1st leg, just to give them that sense of victory, only to get hammered in the 2nd leg.

Time for Scumdee to take their medicine 

Jambo 4 Ever
On 18/05/2021 at 02:07, SidewaysFitba said:

I think Killie will win it over the two legs.   Dundee far too capable of shipping goals.

I’m glad Dundee won

their fans deserve it 

plus one less plastic pitch 

10 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I’m glad Dundee won

their fans deserve it 

plus one less plastic pitch 

2 plastic pitches gone from the premier league Livi will be gone next season .As much as I don't like Dundee I would rather have them in the premier league than Kilmarnock will be good for the Premier League having another derby in the league and one what sells out also. 

Jambo 4 Ever
33 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

2 plastic pitches gone from the premier league Livi will be gone next season .As much as I don't like Dundee I would rather have them in the premier league than Kilmarnock will be good for the Premier League having another derby in the league and one what sells out also. 

Yes exactly 

1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

That's my take on it too. Plus over both legs Dundee were deserved winners.

Just now, EIEIO said:

That's my take on it too. Plus over both legs Dundee were deserved winners.

I don't think Dundee will go up and struggle and go back down they will invest and end up staying up for a good few years now. 

Livingston 

Ross County 

St Mirren 

Motherwell 

Will all be battling to stay up next season .