The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

Makes me wonder why a lot of our very own Hearts fans hate the thought of an element within our fan base emulating the carnival atmosphere The Union Bears and dare I say it but through gritted teeth The cretinous Green Brigade create ( politics to one side ).

In my opinion this is very impressive... I'd love to see the day when we can line the streets again as the open top bus passes through Gorgie as we cheer with scarfs, hats, hankies, streamers and party poppers. 

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Forever Hearts

Looks very impressive. Well done to them bringing a bit of colour and vibrancy. 

indianajones

First league title and they go wild. 

Would be funny as **** if the Dons do them today. 

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

First league title and they go wild. 

Would be funny as **** if the Dons do them today. 

Wish it was us that kidnapped Terry Munro but for obvious reasons we weren't at the show. 

As much as I love my club I can honestly say we could never match that display, we've not got the heart and organisation to do so.

#slightenvy

Special Agent Dale Cooper
6 minutes ago, dannymack said:

So your not impressed with the pyrotechnics on display here ? 

Nope

indianajones
1 minute ago, dannymack said:

Wish it was us that kidnapped Terry Munro but for obvious reasons we weren't at the show. 

As much as I love my club I can honestly say we could never match that display, we've not got the heart and organisation to do so.

#slightenvy

If Hearts won the league there would be carnage on the streets of Edinburgh for days on end. 

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Forza Cuore said:

Aye very smart.

Reminds me if this.

Not really. 

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

If Hearts won the league there would be carnage on the streets of Edinburgh for days on end. 

To be fair the last thing on my mind would be lining Gorgie Road with a sparkler as I'd be sparkled myself. Think I'd leave it to Edinburgh Cooncil to light up the Castle instead.

The Gorgie

Decent effort that. As i said in the unpopular thread our fans are dull and boring, we'd just have somebody moaning that they has asthma!

Bazzas right boot

Is that grown men jumping about with fireworks? 

:vrface:

52 minutes ago, dannymack said:

#slightenvy

Aye it’s a massive shame we won’t be able to match a firework display. 

Then-again, we had the heart and organisation to save our club and they didn’t. Win some you lose some.  

3 hours ago, dannymack said:

Makes me wonder why a lot of our very own Hearts fans hate the thought of an element within our fan base emulating the carnival atmosphere The Union Bears and dare I say it but through gritted teeth The cretinous Green Brigade create ( politics to one side ).

In my opinion this is very impressive... I'd love to see the day when we can line the streets again as the open top bus passes through Gorgie as we cheer with scarfs, hats, hankies, streamers and party poppers. 

Completely agree. I love the ultras culture surrounding football, especially in Eastern Europe and Italy. I'd love for us to be part of it. 

Shanks said no
26 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Then-again, we had the heart and organisation to save our club and they didn’t. Win some you lose some.  

Fair point, well made DS98

59DDB3A4-EAF9-4464-BE9D-7B11B18A0104.jpeg

Forever Hearts
30 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Is that grown men jumping about with fireworks? 

:vrface:

Football fans enjoying themselves and creating a bit of colour and atmosphere. It'll never catch on. 

Sooperstar
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

#slightenvy

We had the heart and organisation to save our club. They never.

Gordon Ramsay

Cheers for stopping the 10 in a row but I'll stop my Rangers lovein there. 

Sooperstar
34 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Ah, point made already I see.

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Football fans enjoying themselves and creating a bit of colour and atmosphere. It'll never catch on. 

Just like the dozens if not hundreds of other clubs in Europe, 

Imagine the uproar by the pyjama  wearing sweetie rustlers if the young team tried that .

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not if Budge has anything to do with it!

8 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Cheers for stopping the 10 in a row but I'll stop my Rangers lovein there. 

About the size of it. 

ShortmanRossco

Can see the point of the OP but being jealous of the Green Brigade? **** that. 

When it comes to them I can't see appeal of being stuck in a confined space beside a lit firework being operated by a guy that's got the IQ of a really thick primate. 

Edited by ShortmanRossco

Bringitbak

Looked different class. Good on them. Breaks my heart we are now a boring bland club with no time for our young fans creating a bit of colour and atmos. No reason why not as we have 3rd biggest fanbase. Tbh after the grassline, the utter disgust and condemnation shown to the young lads over last few years, its no surprise they dont want to even go to hearts games anymore let alone get something going. 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Fireworks tho... 

I'm always impressed with their flag waving and singing ( despite Hating the content), it creates a great atmosphere. 

Fireworks, nah. 

**** knows how an adult goes from - 

"we've won a trophy" ....  To " Let's go get some fireworks". 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Sertse said:

How is Budge, for example stopping a group of folk buying fireworks and letting them off down at the forth or anywhere else. 

Go and organise a display, knock yourself out. 

Maybe do a joint one with the union of da  bears. 

You can all drink bucky, wave flags and sing anti katholic songs and Budge won't stop you. 

Organise it. 

Hectormasson
21 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Face painting,balloons, with a touch of classical music'  it is then ?

Looks great. I love that kind of stuff.

I get not everyone is into it but they're more than welcome to celebrate in whatever way they see fit...poetry recitals or something maybe...I'd maybe attend that too.

Our fans tend to reflect the club lately. Dull.

Should bookmark this page and look at the comments if Celtic get their crap in gear and the GB same next season.

Let's hope St. Johnstone have their sparklers out in force next weekend along the banks of the Tay.

Dagger Is Back

Hate pyro, hate fireworks, hate Rangers.

Not sure why I clicked on the thread!

That said, many think we’re a boring fanbase these days. Some think they’ve had the life sucked out of them by the current regime following various statements/actions from the club. 

That said, we did something that the great unwashed refused to do. They can hold their flares aloft and bang on about 55 until they’re orange in the face, but they walked away.

They’ll never forget that and that sustains me

18 minutes ago, Bringitbak said:

Looked different class. Good on them. Breaks my heart we are now a boring bland club with no time for our young fans creating a bit of colour and atmos. No reason why not as we have 3rd biggest fanbase. Tbh after the grassline, the utter disgust and condemnation shown to the young lads over last few years, its no surprise they dont want to even go to hearts games anymore let alone get something going. 

If they didn't act like wee ******s, nobody would have had a problem with them. 

True story. 

Ford Prentice
26 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Imagine the uproar by the pyjama  wearing sweetie rustlers if the young team tried that .

I like PJs and sweeties. Don't like fascists, fireworks and flares. Would consider celebrating a St Johnstone win with a wee sparkler though.

Class of 75

Credit where credit due, very good. Happy that Celtic lost 10 in a row after what happened to us, other than that not fussed. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

I like PJs and sweeties. Don't like fascists, fireworks and flares. Would consider celebrating a St Johnstone win with a wee sparkler though.

Night oot. 

6 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Should bookmark this page and look at the comments if Celtic get their crap in gear and the GB same next season.

Let's hope St. Johnstone have their sparklers out in force next weekend along the banks of the Tay.

Indeed. 

Will we see a Fred on how good "paradise" is and how the green Brigade create a great atmosphere. 

10 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Looks great. I love that kind of stuff.

I get not everyone is into it but they're more than welcome to celebrate in whatever way they see fit...poetry recitals or something maybe...I'd maybe attend that too.

Our fans tend to reflect the club lately. Dull.

Dull? 

Why not change that, organise something or are you part of that "Dull"? 

11 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Face painting,balloons, with a touch of classical music'  it is then ?

Why not organise something, or does your effort only reach as far as  sarcasm. 

23 minutes ago, Bringitbak said:

Organise something rather than just bleating. 

34 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Organise something. Budge won't stop you. 

Its not very original, and if you hadn't told me it was Rangers I would have assumed it was Ajax or Man U fans so seems a bit pointless. I'm all for celebrating but just find it a bit strange the coordination to pull off something like that.  Would they have done this if social media wasn't around? Answer is no - just go and get sloshed boys, leave your phones at home and enjoy the day.

Nookie Bear

Hearts fans are a ******* riot 🙄

Bunch of sweetie-wrapper-rustling old farts, sucking the Heart and Soul out of Tynie, tutting at bad language and young folk being, well, young folk. 

eyesandears
41 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Don't need to worry mate. Unfortunately under her we're not winning any serious trophies again.

16 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I absolutely detest the Hun so am not even remotely impressed by this. 

Same here.!  Too many Hun sympathisers in our fan base. 

We are in danger of turning into one of those small clubs that have one of the OF as their second team. 

Fireworks never impress me especially in a crowded area. 

I had a bad experience with them as a child. 

fabienleclerq

Fair ****s to the hun *****! If it was a foreign team people would be jizzing over it. 

Jim Panzee
1 hour ago, DS98 said:

Nailed it.

easy to spend half the giro on a packet of Standard fireworks and leave someone else to clear up the mess later than raise millions to save your club.

Jeffros Furios
29 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

When St Johnstone win i may have my first touch of alcohol for 9 months .

18 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Night oot. 

Indeed. 

Will we see a Fred on how good "paradise" is and how the green Brigade create a great atmosphere. 

Dull? 

Why not change that, organise something or are you part of that "Dull"? 

Why not organise something, or does your effort only reach as far as  sarcasm. 

Organise something rather than just bleating. 

Organise something. Budge won't stop you. 

Why don't I organiser something?

In the main because I live c.300 miles away so don't have the time to be there other than the weekend of matches. Even if I did, you'd have to put with a the all the moaning about smoke and asthma and being to rangers-y or whatever shite the sweetie rustlers moan about these days.

• davemclaren locked this topic