Polls for returning to Tynie

Howdy Doody Jambo

Sitting next to another football supporter in August   

353 members have voted

1. 1. Would you feel comfortable sitting next to another football fan in a full all singing 🎶 dancing stadium

• Yes - bring it on
    • No - too peoplely, stay distanced
    • Maybes I maybes Naw, oh I don't really know
  2. 2. Are you in favour of wearing a mask when the new season starts back in August

• Yes I'll keep my mask on for the whole game
    • No, masks 🎭 aff
    • On for the game aff for a pie and bovril back on to go to the bog
  3. 3. If you're seating neighbour sneezed 🤧 would you go radge

• No, Sneeze 🤧 away I don't care
    • Yes, I may become infected
    • Depends if we are winning or drawing
    • Offer your neighbour a hankey and a mask
  4. 4. Do you hate H1b5

• Yes - very much
    • No - not bothered
    • St Johnstone

portobellojambo1
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

If we are all vaccinated then life has to return to normal, otherwise we could be restricted for years. 

I would say proof of vaccination should be required but I know some are unable to get this. 

I was speaking to a neighbour after we both recently had our 2nd vaccine and had been asking her if she had received a card showing the date and details of her 2nd vaccination. She was telling me that she, like me, hadn't received a card but she had been told these are not being produced/given out now. She had been told that the NHS are looking to issue cards/certificates to everyone showing the dates of both vaccines. I'd hate to think that some fans wouldn't be able to get into games if they don't have a mobile phone and any plan is put in place for a pre match test where results are sent to a mobile phone app. Personally I have no problem with wearing a mask to go to games, this virus isn't the same as flu, for example, where it is much easier to tell if someone has the cold or flu. I'd feel more comfortable wearing a mask, but more for protection of those around me. In saying all that I don't expect to see full crowds until around the end of this calendar year at the earliest, I think it will be a smaller percentage initially, gradually increasing.

On 10/05/2021 at 18:22, Nobreath said:

Sneezing has nothing to do with Corona. 

However if they were coughing like feck...😬 

Sneezing is just as bad as coughing. I was a plumber I know about these things.  That will be £200 please.

Auldbenches
8 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

People not hating H1b5 ?? WTF

They wanted us dead and actually took a financial hit to demote us. 

The Budge effect?

We should never forget what they done during the administration era.  Used to always just want to hammer them but now want them out of existence for what they did.  

Let them enjoy the next season or two, but when our extra income starts paying dividends, we will be well ahead if them for years. 

New ball game against that lot and they started it.  The good thing is that in the long term we never lose to hibs. 

If not next season  then the season after is when they get what they deserve.

How can any hearts fan not hate hibs after what they as a club done is beyond belief.  

34 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

We should never forget what they done during the administration era.  Used to always just want to hammer them but now want them out of existence for what they did.  

Let them enjoy the next season or two, but when our extra income starts paying dividends, we will be well ahead if them for years. 

New ball game against that lot and they started it.  The good thing is that in the long term we never lose to hibs. 

If not next season  then the season after is when they get what they deserve.

How can any hearts fan not hate hibs after what they as a club done is beyond belief.  

Great post, apart from letting them enjoy the next season or two. We have to get this right now. 5 seasons of underachieving is enough. Hibs are scum and need put back in their box pronto. 

henryheart
11 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Nearly two months ago, well before she knew the success of the vaccines. If there’s 12k in Hampden in June I’d expect 10k as a minimum in Tynie by August. 

You would think so, but it is a mad world in which we live. I went to Ikea the other day and I noted on the door that the store's capacity with social distancing was set at over 1,500, meanwhile the maximum currently permitted for outdoor events, including football is 1,000, rising to 2,000 in June according to the BBC website. I'd be more comfortable being at Tynecastle with 10,000 than I would being inside at Ikea with 1,500, but there you go, what do I know?

I’ve had both vaccines so bring it on. Prefer not to wear a mask but I would if it was compulsory.

davemclaren
9 hours ago, MTS1874 said:

I’ve had both vaccines so bring it on. Prefer not to wear a mask but I would if it was compulsory.

Got my second one yesterday so quite relaxed about getting back, as things stand anyway. 

On 10/05/2021 at 21:37, Sir Gio said:

Cant hideaway forever. Vaccine seems to be working, probably an annual event for us now, but if it means sanity and freedom, fun and laughter, mon the pharmaceuticals 

And for those who arent 70 and settled down wi kods

mon the recreationals

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 hours ago, sadj said:

And for those who arent 70 and settled down wi kods

mon the recreationals

Whether its recreationals, or pharmaceuticals we wont be seeing the Academicals...eh Les...eh :lol:

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Whether its recreationals, or pharmaceuticals we wont be seeing the Academicals...eh Les...eh :lol:

🤣🤣