Polls for returning to Tynie

Howdy Doody Jambo

Sitting next to another football supporter in August   

353 members have voted

1. 1. Would you feel comfortable sitting next to another football fan in a full all singing 🎶 dancing stadium

• Yes - bring it on
    • No - too peoplely, stay distanced
    • Maybes I maybes Naw, oh I don't really know
  2. 2. Are you in favour of wearing a mask when the new season starts back in August

• Yes I'll keep my mask on for the whole game
    • No, masks 🎭 aff
    • On for the game aff for a pie and bovril back on to go to the bog
  3. 3. If you're seating neighbour sneezed 🤧 would you go radge

• No, Sneeze 🤧 away I don't care
    • Yes, I may become infected
    • Depends if we are winning or drawing
    • Offer your neighbour a hankey and a mask
  4. 4. Do you hate H1b5

• Yes - very much
    • No - not bothered
    • St Johnstone

Howdy Doody Jambo

What's your feelings regarding returning to a full stadium after the Covid-19 pandemic? 

Sneezing has nothing to do with Corona. 

However if they were coughing like feck...😬 

Bazzas right boot

Mask oan but in a busy stadium. 

Have my scarf wrapped round my mouth and mouth half the time a way. 

"Hate" was a bit strong, no point and laugh at hibs option? 

frankblack

Doubt we will be allowed a full stadium for August - 5k max would be my guess.

Edited by frankblack

36 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Who are the 5 that selected St Johnstone? 

Instant bans in order. 

Hold my hand up here 🖐️

I don't hate anyone if the option had been dislike I would have ticked that box. 

48 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Instant bans in order. 

Got to admit, I was tempted :lol:

It's always a good answer. 

14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Hold my hand up here 🖐️

I don't hate anyone if the option had been dislike I would have ticked that box. 

Ban mods. 

23 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Hold my hand up here 🖐️

Yeah but Hibs aren’t an ‘anyone’ they’re an ‘anything’. There’s you’re get out right there 😀

Paul Shark
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

No Neilson out option. 🙁

This. I have no fears about returning with fellow fans. I'm dreading returning to watch the shite this clown will be serving up.

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Instant bans in order. 

HATE is a powerful destructive emotion I don’t have room in my head for. I went for the St Johnstone for the cup option

10 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

HATE is a powerful destructive emotion I don’t have room in my head for. I went for the St Johnstone for the cup option

Ban. 

bigdavemaddog

wonder how many people will be reluctant to return at first? i reckon quite a few of the older supporters may think twice.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Cant hideaway forever. Vaccine seems to be working, probably an annual event for us now, but if it means sanity and freedom, fun and laughter, mon the pharmaceuticals 

Rick James

Sincerely hope we're back in for August, but I'd really rather not go back with any form of restrictions. Not that I'm against any form of restrictions per se, I've toed the line as much as the next person all through this. However, going to the football is my escape from reality. I could really do without going to my happy place ( :lol: ) and being reminded of the world outside those 4 stands.

4 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Instant bans in order. 

I’m there. Don’t hate anyone, always want to beat Hibs, never want to see them win a game.  I’m also a St.Johnstone fan for next 12 days. 

Cut The Crap
2 hours ago, Paul Shark said:

This. I have no fears about returning with fellow fans. I'm dreading returning to watch the shite this clown will be serving up.

Mask can double up as a blindfold when the game starts.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Cant hideaway forever. Vaccine seems to be working, probably an annual event for us now, but if it means sanity and freedom, fun and laughter, mon the pharmaceuticals 

I'm all for that.  Full stadium or none.  Didn't know that was how you spelled farmasuiticals.

Captain Canada

I'd be happy to return as before but realistically, I think there will be a requirement to prove vaccination status or a negative test result to gain entry and even then, masks will also be stipulated. 

This will come from the government meaning the SPFL and its member clubs will have to comply. 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

I'd be happy to return as before but realistically, I think there will be a requirement to prove vaccination status or a negative test result to gain entry and even then, masks will also be stipulated. 

This will come from the government meaning the SPFL and its member clubs will have to comply. 

Budge has said that we will need to take a tear before we enter the stadium at our own cost. 
I think that might put folk off, can’t say I fancy it myself. 
Hopefully it won’t come up that. 
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ann-budge-reveals-when-she-believes-hearts-fans-will-be-back-inside-tynecastle-3153411

Greedy Jambo

I don't feel comfortable paying to watch a club that has wasted so much money over the last 6 years, never mind a team that has Robbie Neilson in charge of it. 

Fans not wearing masks don't bother me, it's the masks the hearts board wear that bother me. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

When was the last time we got any of that at Tynie? 
Pharmaceutical produce may well be needed maaaaaannnnn 😜

Edited by Pasquale for King

Greedy Jambo
48 minutes ago, baron of ness said:

If you hate the fecking hibees clap your hands. 

Shoes aff. 

On the sneeze thing, if they sneeze in my face, not giving ad, they'll get fecking nutted. Otherwise, carry on. 

7 hours ago, Captain Canada said:

Can we have a trial using the old squirm fans. A full septic park and leave them to scream their bile at each other and if it means 30000 of them being infected then, great, we will also have a better idea of the virus spread? 

Howdy Doody Jambo
8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Budge has said that we will need to take a tear before we enter the stadium at our own cost. 
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ann-budge-reveals-when-she-believes-hearts-fans-will-be-back-inside-tynecastle-3153411

That will be that then, another year will cost club's hard, price's may well increase to compensate 

Nookie Bear
8 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

That will be that then, another year will cost club's hard, price's may well increase to compensate 

To be fair, that is her opinion on what may happen and not her plan. 

Nookie Bear

If we are all vaccinated then life has to return to normal, otherwise we could be restricted for years. 

I would say proof of vaccination should be required but I know some are unable to get this. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Exactly it's not as if she has been wrong before, Doris says we can start hugging next week, we can sit inside a pub and restaurant yet we canny sit ootside and watch the fitbaw with yer mate's until next year 

Howdy Doody Jambo
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

On the sneeze thing, if they sneeze in my face, not giving ad, they'll get fecking nutted. Otherwise, carry on. 

That's a bit strong you would end up with a lifetime ban from the fitbaw with a heavy fine, what would happen if the person next to you passed wind at the same time? 

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Exactly it's not as if she has been wrong before, Doris says we can start hugging next week, we can sit inside a pub and restaurant yet we canny sit ootside and watch the fitbaw with yer mate's until next year 

Yep. I just wonder that, if we cannot sit outside and watch sport when we are all vaccinated...when can we?

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nearly two months ago, well before she knew the success of the vaccines. If there’s 12k in Hampden in June I’d expect 10k as a minimum in Tynie by August. 

It might be pedantic, but the question refers to 'after' the pandemic, suggesting that the pandemic is over.  If it's officially over, it's as you were, surely?

2 minutes ago, Haken said:

It might be pedantic, but the question refers to 'after' the pandemic, suggesting that the pandemic is over.  If it's officially over, it's as you were, surely?

New normal seems to be the buzz phrase at the moment. Masks, at least, could be around for a while.

45 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

New normal seems to be the buzz phrase at the moment. Masks, at least, could be around for a while.

Slightly muffled boos it is, then.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Indeed. Things have moved since then and will no doubt change again. 

15 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Instant bans in order. 

voted st johnstone as they are winners 

Will do as I'm asked.

As time goes on the restrictions and requirements will continue to be eased.

What's the point in being an awkward bell chief stressing out myself, friends, folk around just doing their jobs, just to be a self centred prat?

Edited by DETTY29

Ron Burgundy

People not hating H1b5 ?? WTF

They wanted us dead and actually took a financial hit to demote us. 

The Budge effect?

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

We can only hope that with the pandemic easing it will change, if not the ST package will be interesting. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Nearly two months ago, well before she knew the success of the vaccines. If there’s 12k in Hampden in June I’d expect 10k as a minimum in Tynie by August. 

We can but hope.