Maurice Ross (NHC)

Newton51

25 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I listened to the podcast. 

I genuinely don't believe he is a racist but I can see why his comment upset the guy. It was crass and stupid.

Ross seemed genuinely regretful and his resignation was inevitable in these times.  

I generally agree with this, crass and stupid comments. I don't necessarily think he was malicious.

I'm trying to weigh up if i admire the fact that he took ownership of the situation and resigned to show his remorse or if i am cynical enough to say "he's resigned to control the fall out."

Not sure. 

Would like to believe it's the former and that he returns to the game quickly. 

I'd also like to hear from the player who was offended - not looked but at the same time not heard any public comment from him. 

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sow Easy

• i8hibsh

• Forever Hearts

• Boris

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jonnothejambo
53 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

I generally agree with this, crass and stupid comments. I don't necessarily think he was malicious.

I'm trying to weigh up if i admire the fact that he took ownership of the situation and resigned to show his remorse or if i am cynical enough to say "he's resigned to control the fall out."

Not sure. 

I'd also like to hear from the player who was offended - not looked but at the same time not heard any public comment from him. 

That's a fair synopsis.

3 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Not sure. 

Sense breaks out on this thread at last!

4 hours ago, Mysterion said:

I heard he tried to post something on Facebook about it but had forgotten his password. He's currently waiting for his grandson to come round and help him with the captcha process.