*** MAFIA: Scottish Election Special ***

Dunks

Riddley Walker
6 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Guys, whoever is voting for me is salmond and that gang. Dont fall for it. 

trust me i wasnt investigated last night. 

Not the goons 🤔

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Seats

• Tenaciousdandy

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah there's absolutely no chance Shapes told another mason to vote for her after the masons lynched each other in a recentish game 😂 Not buying it. 

Prince seemed to suggest Alim wasn't dodgy and since we can't build trust lists while Salmond is away touching folk up the only way he'd know that is if Alim was a mason surely.

I'll hold my hands up if I'm wrong but confident in my read that Shapes is Salmond/Alba

1 minute ago, Simo said:

Nah there's absolutely no chance Shapes told another mason to vote for her after the masons lynched each other in a recentish game 😂 Not buying it. 

Prince seemed to suggest Alim wasn't dodgy and since we can't build trust lists while Salmond is away touching folk up the only way he'd know that is if Alim was a mason surely.

I'll hold my hands up if I'm wrong but confident in my read that Shapes is Salmond/Alba

Whats your take on this Rudi lynch?

2 minutes ago, Simo said:

It happens in most games. It was early on mind and then he never voted for me after or mentioned me. You're wrong here, Simo

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

It happens in most games. It was early on mind and then he never voted for me after or mentioned me. You're wrong here, Simo

Your a very good player and one of the few that is able to pull the wool over others eyes, I'm just a bit concerned with you slightly sticking up for Stuart and Prince sticking up for alim, I know you've gave reasons for both of these but something doesn't feel right 

16 minutes ago, Seats said:

Whats your take on this Rudi lynch?

Honestly I'm not sure. I'd need to go back and look over Rudis posts but won't have time till after work (if nobody has been lynched by then) 

I just don't get how it ended up as Shapes v Alim if Rudi was investigated so something doesn't sit right with me 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Your a very good player and one of the few that is able to pull the wool over others eyes, I'm just a bit concerned with you slightly sticking up for Stuart and Prince sticking up for alim, I know you've gave reasons for both of these but something doesn't feel right 

Retweet

2 minutes ago, Simo said:

Honestly I'm not sure. I'd need to go back and look over Rudis posts but won't have time till after work (if nobody has been lynched by then) 

I just don't get how it ended up as Shapes v Alim if Rudi was investigated so something doesn't sit right with me 🤷‍♂️

Retweet

They both claimed to be the last mason.

6 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Dandy, seriously, I'm not pulling the wool over your eyes this time. 

And in reply to Simo, Alim didn't have to play that game but he has. He's obviously goon pals with rudi and if he'd shut up he probably would have got away with it. But he started this attack on me. 

It's up to you guys what you do obviously but I'm not lying here.

It's been a busy morning. The count is on and results are flooding in from across the Country, but what does this mean for the People of Scotland?

After some debate, they selected the next candidate for eviction - Rudi Skacel. But did he have a key role to play?

_91444999_murdofraser.gif

Rudi Skacel - hun-loving tory Murdo Fraser - has left the race for Holyrood.

Night stuff please :)

After another jubilant night, the People of Scotland were now in a confident mood. But was all that about to change?

The Good Doctor was again out vaccinating someone, although I'm not sure that's where the needle goes!

Meanwhile, the Chief Constable was on a bit of a roll. Could they make it three in a row? Yes they could, once more finding someone bad.

The Tory wallopers were reeling from losing another in their fold and they were out for revenge big style. After debating for a long, long time, they settled on their victim. Simo was in their sights ....

RUxNODE0MzUwMDE=.jpg?width=640&enable=up

Simo - Chief Constable Iain Livingstone - had carried out his final investigation

And what of the Alba Party? After failing to recruit last time out, they were in confident mood this time. But would it be a success?

?width=581&version=2468025

Nope - they were unsuccessful in their recruitment drive.

Player List

Alim
Shapes
Riddley
Dr Sheldon Cooper
Iant
Smithee
Dandy
Seats

5 for a lynch

8 to vote

Deadline 9pm tonight

It is now day :)

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Shapes/riddley both bad. 

Call us by our proper name, goon boy 

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

How many recruits does Alba have?

8 players left

1 x SNP

1 x Doc

1 x Tory

3 x Alba

2 x Townies

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Shapes/riddley both bad. 

:lol: nice try

Vote alim

Prince Buaben

Woo

:facepalm:

Woo

Edited by Prince Buaben

5 hours ago, Dunks said:

:rofl:

Only thing I "fixed" was your spelling :lol:

I know.  but you know your spelling was wrong and mine was right, right?