Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

been here before
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

and both games were live on tv

There were league games from Tynecastle live on the telly that were still counted.

Like I say though I cant recall all the ins and outs.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

David McCaig
27 minutes ago, been here before said:

There were league games from Tynecastle live on the telly that were still counted.

Like I say though I cant recall all the ins and outs.

That's because if you opted in for 1 league game, you opted in for them all.

willie wallace
29 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

That's because if you opted in for 1 league game, you opted in for them all.

Obviously a bit late now but would you then have then been able to give your Hearts tv account to someone else if you couldn't watch a particular game.

As you would do with a season ticket.

been here before

Heres the bit-

"A 20/21 season ticket guarantees you 18 matches at Tynecastle Park, regardless of what league we play in or of the duration of the campaign. 

If season 20/21 cannot offer supporters access to a full complement of 18 home games then fans who renew their season ticket for the following season will be credited with the value of the outstanding number of matches for season 21/22. Those who chose not to renew their season ticket will be offered the relevant number of match tickets for season 21/22. These tickets will be subject to availability".

I wonder how theyll work out what the price per game will be. Presumably Premium will be worth more that Platinum and so on...

Edited to add this bit I found regarding accepting the streamed games for Prem and Plat holders...

"Platinum / Premium : 2 streamed games is treated as the equivalent of 1 game off your 18 game season ticket.  For the balance of games, you will be offered “streaming credit” vouchers to be used for Retail or Hospitality to the value of £25/£35 per game.  Should you not wish to receive a voucher, you will be credited with the appropriate number of games against next season’s renewal".

So presumably and if Ive read this right... if you're a Platinum holder and not intetested in the vouchers you'll be credited with 9x£25 which comes in at 225 quid. Factor in the 4 games from this year at a similar price and you could be looking at it costing 200 quid to renew.

Edited by been here before

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Still more difficult than if it were in a cafe though. 

Is that relevant, if you had said a pub then there would be a discussion to be had. 

Pasquale for King
36 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Obviously a bit late now but would you then have then been able to give your Hearts tv account to someone else if you couldn't watch a particular game.

As you would do with a season ticket.

Yeah all that’s needed is your details, not that I’m condoning it. We will still be streaming games next season the

SPFL did a deal with Sky to allow it. 
The amount of fans that are banned that come in and hand a ST back to a mate around me is scary. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Smoked-Glass
6 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

****ing bull shit. 

Snowflakes everywhere. 

Washing hands, what next? Will you be made to use toilet paper as well, fascists! 

Hold it in for 90 mins 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Hold it in for 90 mins 

No chance of that for me. 

Smoked-Glass
12 minutes ago, The American said:

Not fussed for any kinda refund, seasons done n dusted 

start afresh next season 

This. 

Fixtures must be out in early June 

Edited by Smoked-Glass

22 hours ago, been here before said:

Heres the bit-

"A 20/21 season ticket guarantees you 18 matches at Tynecastle Park, regardless of what league we play in or of the duration of the campaign. 

If season 20/21 cannot offer supporters access to a full complement of 18 home games then fans who renew their season ticket for the following season will be credited with the value of the outstanding number of matches for season 21/22. Those who chose not to renew their season ticket will be offered the relevant number of match tickets for season 21/22. These tickets will be subject to availability".

I wonder how theyll work out what the price per game will be. Presumably Premium will be worth more that Platinum and so on...

Edited to add this bit I found regarding accepting the streamed games for Prem and Plat holders...

"Platinum / Premium : 2 streamed games is treated as the equivalent of 1 game off your 18 game season ticket.  For the balance of games, you will be offered “streaming credit” vouchers to be used for Retail or Hospitality to the value of £25/£35 per game.  Should you not wish to receive a voucher, you will be credited with the appropriate number of games against next season’s renewal".

So presumably and if Ive read this right... if you're a Platinum holder and not intetested in the vouchers you'll be credited with 9x£25 which comes in at 225 quid. Factor in the 4 games from this year at a similar price and you could be looking at it costing 200 quid to renew.

The club is not going to make much out of STs if people demand all these discounts. 

Fairly sure there will be an option just to purchase your ST at normal price without discounts. 

Like a lot of business's the worst effects of Covid financially are yet to hit us. 😕

portobellojambo1

Does anyone know if come ST time and you have now attained age 65 can you still renew online but just select your own seat but the OAP price option or do you have to do the renewal in the ticket office and take in your birth certificate/passport as proof of age.

Edited by portobellojambo1

8 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Does anyone know if come ST time and you have now attained age 65 can you still renew online but just select your own seat but the OAP price option or do you have to do the renewal in the ticket office and take in your birth certificate/passport as proof of age.

Renewed for my Brother in Law a couple of years ago when he turned 65. Club were asking for cash where possible so I renewed at the ticket office. Didn't need to take any i.d in to prove his age. I take it they had his d.o.b on their records though.

portobellojambo1
14 minutes ago, mugwump said:

Renewed for my Brother in Law a couple of years ago when he turned 65. Club were asking for cash where possible so I renewed at the ticket office. Didn't need to take any i.d in to prove his age. I take it they had his d.o.b on their records though.

Cheers, I might either send a message and ask or pop into the shop and ask the question (could combine the latter with another visit to the outdoor bar, but might give it a week or two in the hope the weather picks up, sitting in a beer garden wrapped up against the weather wasn't the best, the drink still tasted the same but sitting shivering isn't much fun).

davemclaren
19 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Cheers, I might either send a message and ask or pop into the shop and ask the question (could combine the latter with another visit to the outdoor bar, but might give it a week or two in the hope the weather picks up, sitting in a beer garden wrapped up against the weather wasn't the best, the drink still tasted the same but sitting shivering isn't much fun).

Indoors drinking from 17/5. 😎

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I was in a similar position but i can’t remember how I bought mine.

Hungry hippo
9 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I was in a similar position but i can’t remember how I bought mine.

Pretty sure I went in to the office for my dad when he turned 65 and they just renewed based on the data on file and no ID was needed.

It would have been a very long term scam if he'd provided a deliberately older date of birth 40 odd years ago.

I think it's definitely worth trying online and if it doesn't work then emailing the club if it's inconvenient to go to Tynecastle for you.

Edited by Hungry hippo

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Pretty sure I went in to the office for my dad when he turned 65 and they just renewed based on the data on file and no ID was needed.

It would have been a very long term scam if he'd provided a deliberately older date of birth 40 odd years ago.

I think it's definitely worth trying online and if it doesn't work then emailing the club if it's inconvenient to go to Tynecastle for you.

I think I did mine online.

Lindsay at the office is very helpful.

The Real Maroonblood
32 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Fixtures out 9am 15th June 

Sevco v Hearts.

Smoked-Glass
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Sevco v Hearts.

Everyone thinks they ll get that game tbf

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Everyone thinks they ll get that game tbf

👍

Smoked-Glass
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

15th June seems late. Is it?

They always do it at stupid times.  Same with cup draws.  2pm Thursdays etc.. While everyone is at work or not watching. 

They work on a different clock to the human race.   Must be so dungcastor can do his hair. 

gerryjambo41
4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Sevco v Hearts.

We'll probably be at home in order to raise our championship flag 😂 against sellik with wee Willie ''Penalty to sellik!'' Collum as ref

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, gerryjambo41 said:

We'll probably be at home in order to raise our championship flag 😂 against sellik with wee Willie ''Penalty to sellik!'' Collum as ref

They'll probably change the format just to piss us off.

jimbojambo
5 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Mine reduced automatically when I hit 65 so no action is required from the existing season ticket holders 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, jimbojambo said:

Mine reduced automatically when I hit 65 so no action is required from the existing season ticket holders 

Good to know. This will be my last season paying the full whack. I’m officially elderly next year. 

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Good to know. This will be my last season paying the full whack. I’m officially elderly next year. 

Being old has it’s advantages.

King Of The Cat Cafe
54 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Being old has it’s advantages.

Being old is definitely better than the alternative.

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

been here before
1 minute ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Being young?

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Being young?

Not "being" anything except a place for people to bring flowers. :)

I would be surprised if they didn’t ask people who could afford it to ignore all last year’s talk about being credited for games and just pay full price. 

davemclaren
12 minutes ago, JCR said:

I would be surprised if they didn’t ask people who could afford it to ignore all last year’s talk about being credited for games and just pay full price. 

Other clubs have done that and, as a personal choice, I’ll do that anyway whether they ask or not. 

23 minutes ago, JCR said:

It's a lot of money. 

1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

It's a lot of money. 

True, but it’s equally hard to imagine that the club could let all platinum ST holder renew for £200 ish as described up page. Without cuts anyway. 

38 minutes ago, JCR said:

True, but it’s equally hard to imagine that the club could let all platinum ST holder renew for £200 ish as described up page. Without cuts anyway. 

I'm depending on it.

The Real Maroonblood
11 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

:lol:

otterjohn
14 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Other clubs have done that and, as a personal choice, I’ll do that anyway whether they ask or not. 

Hopefully most fans will do this

I won’t be asking for credits I’ll be paying the full amount for my ST as usual. I hate the way my team is managed and have lost all faith in Ann Budge but I’ll still pay my FOH subscriptions, Pay for Hearts TV, Buy Hearts merchandise, go to Hospitality at least once a season, Season Ticket yes it does amount to quite a lot of money. I must be made to watch money wasted on the Hearts teams mismanagement.

been here before

After the absolute shit fest that Hearts TV has been this last year, both quality wise, content wise and commentry wise Ill absolutely be looking for whatever Im due back. Ive paid handsomely through the nose this year for what must be one of the worst club TV productions in the league.

If the club need the extra dosh or havea problem with that then they could always give Pavlov dave an email and he could laugh at them and their problems with some stupid wee smiley and a feeble attempt at being a smart arse.

davemclaren
32 minutes ago, been here before said:

After the absolute shit fest that Hearts TV has been this last year, both quality wise, content wise and commentry wise Ill absolutely be looking for whatever Im due back. Ive paid handsomely through the nose this year for what must be one of the worst club TV productions in the league.

If the club need the extra dosh or havea problem with that then they could always give Pavlov dave an email and he could laugh at them and their problems with some stupid wee smiley and a feeble attempt at being a smart arse.

Angry man. 

been here before
17 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Angry man. 

No anger here at all dave, just a refusal to be ripped off over a shiter than shit service the whole season whilst at the same time acknowledging your own needless service on appointing youself the clubs unofficial Apologist In Chief whose never been shy at coming forward to laugh at the plight of fellow fans who have had problems.

Top work all season.

Any anger must be at your end as its all fine here.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

No anger here at all dave, just a refusal to be ripped off over a shiter than shit service the whole season whilst at the same time acknowledging your own needless service on appointing youself the clubs unofficial Apologist In Chief whose never been shy at coming forward to laugh at the plight of fellow fans who have had problems.

Top work all season.

Any anger must be at your end as its all fine here.

I don’t generally do anger so I’m fine as well. 

Your choice as to what you do but most folk didn’t seem to have the technical issues you did so probably don’t think it was a ‘shitier than shit’ service. Anyway, it would be nice to think we have seen the last ( or nearly the last ) of watching at home on streams and we can attend matches again sharing a milk carton of beer in the 1874 bar. 

SectionDJambo
21 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I missed out on concession prices by a fortnight two seasons ago. So I was paying full price for almost all the home games because I retained my season ticket.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

I missed out on concession prices by a fortnight two seasons ago. So I was paying full price for almost all the home games because I retained my season ticket.

Interesting feature. 🥺

been here before
15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I don’t generally do anger so I’m fine as well. 

Your choice as to what you do but most folk didn’t seem to have the technical issues you did so probably don’t think it was a ‘shitier than shit’ service. Anyway, it would be nice to think we have seen the last ( or nearly the last ) of watching at home on streams and we can attend matches again sharing a milk carton of beer in the 1874 bar. 

You still dont get it. After all these months you're still missing it.

Nae bother laughing at folk though so all is good.

Hashimoto
8 hours ago, been here before said:

Feel the same way (excluding the Dave bit!)

I'm interested to see what the ST concessions will be once Mrs Budge comes up from behind the settee.

Italian Lambretta
19 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Feel the same way (excluding the Dave bit!)

I'm interested to see what the ST concessions will be once Mrs Budge comes up from behind the settee.

Judging by this thread it looks like a total lack of interest for season tickets.

MaskedMarauder

Sorry if this has been covered already but I’m so confused with the whole thing. I paid full whack for my platinum season ticket last year and never used Hearts TV or took any vouchers so does my ticket carry over to this year? Fully intending to obviously pay money towards the club but times are so tough at the moment so could do without another full season ticket payment right now?

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold