Jump to content

Season tickets - Guarantee Phase now on sale


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, poultry said:

Remember putting my st somewhere safe, now I canny bloody find it. 😢

Brilliant.  Are you me?  Every time I put anything somewhere safe I can never find it.  If you're not me, I'm glad I'm not alone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • davemclaren

    73

  • Jambof3tornado

    49

  • been here before

    42

  • GinRummy

    38

Clark Griswold
12 hours ago, poultry said:

Remember putting my st somewhere safe, now I canny bloody find it. 😢

I am the same, still in the envelope somewhere “safe”.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Brilliant.  Are you me?  Every time I put anything somewhere safe I can never find it.  If you're not me, I'm glad I'm not alone.

Hahaha aye age dosent come it's self Doug.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

I am the same, still in the envelope somewhere “safe”.

I thought I was being bright but no didn't work out that way. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I think they will replace for free at the start of a new season. 

Ye will get it sorted Dave, just annoys me that I can't mind where I put it and I'm sure I will find it in 6 months or so. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
14 hours ago, poultry said:

Remember putting my st somewhere safe, now I canny bloody find it. 😢

 

I thought I had lost mine as we had moved house last Autumn but thankfully before I started the search I found it. 

 

In my wallet....

 

:vrface:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

 

I thought I had lost mine as we had moved house last Autumn but thankfully before I started the search I found it. 

 

In my wallet....

 

:vrface:

 

😂 well at least ye got it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, poultry said:

Ye will get it sorted Dave, just annoys me that I can't mind where I put it and I'm sure I will find it in 6 months or so. 😂

Happened to me a few seasons ago. Found them in a jacket pocket. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Happened to me a few seasons ago. Found them in a jacket pocket. 

Unfortunately been through every pocket every drawer every cupboard so I've really picked somewhere very safe. What a doughnut. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, poultry said:

Unfortunately been through every pocket every drawer every cupboard so I've really picked somewhere very safe. What a doughnut. 😁

When you find it, don't put it back in the same place. Put it in the first place you looked for it. 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biffa Bacon said:

When you find it, don't put it back in the same place. Put it in the first place you looked for it. 👍

Sound advice I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to confirm that JKB has renewed the two season tickets we buy for the the Edinburgh Children’s Hospital ( formerly the Sick Kids ). We have been buying these for many years now. Hopefully the kids will be able to get some use out of these in the coming season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2021 at 10:10, Bob Loblaw said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but the thread is big and I don't want to spend half an hour trawling through it.  The full price ST deadline is June 10, after that it's the period for reduced price renewals.  I assume the option to pay full price if you would rather is still there after the 10th?  I want to pay full price, but won't be in a position to until the end of June.

You can do that but not online. You would have to go to the TO or phone up. They can clearly only have one price online at any given time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that JKB has renewed the two season tickets we buy for the the Edinburgh Children’s Hospital ( formerly the Sick Kids ). We have been buying these for many years now. Hopefully the kids will be able to get some use out of these in the coming season. 

Great to hear Dave. Well done JKB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So ICT have just announced number of fans allowed in for tier 1 and zero, any chance we can get an update for our ground??

This is the general advice for level 1 and 0. You can apply to the local authority or government for an exemption for higher numbers. This is the exemption used for the euros 

 

Outdoor seated and open space events are advised to operate with a maximum capacity of 2,000 people.

Guidance is being produced which may allow higher capacities to be agreed with the local authority/ Scottish Government depending on the event.

 

Edited by Newton51
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You can do that but not online. You would have to go to the TO or phone up. They can clearly only have one price online at any given time. 

Cheers for that, will be doing it a bit later in the month.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

This is the general advice for level 1 and 0. You can apply to the local authority or government for an exemption for higher numbers. This is the exemption used for the euros 

 

Outdoor seated and open space events are advised to operate with a maximum capacity of 2,000 people.

Guidance is being produced which may allow higher capacities to be agreed with the local authority/ Scottish Government depending on the event.

 

There was me thinking those running the game may have looked at stadia individually to formulate a plan.

 

If its left up to our government we will get 1 games in every 3 maximum through the ballot system.

 

Crazy that we still dont seem to have a forward plan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

There was me thinking those running the game may have looked at stadia individually to formulate a plan.

 

If its left up to our government we will get 1 games in every 3 maximum through the ballot system.

 

Crazy that we still dont seem to have a forward plan.

Attendance figures are the responsibility of the Local Authority not Scottish Government. LA's decide. LA's were informed this week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that JKB has renewed the two season tickets we buy for the the Edinburgh Children’s Hospital ( formerly the Sick Kids ). We have been buying these for many years now. Hopefully the kids will be able to get some use out of these in the coming season. 

Brilliant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
8 hours ago, Independence said:

Attendance figures are the responsibility of the Local Authority not Scottish Government. LA's decide. LA's were informed this week.

So is the post a bit higher up incorrect about asking for larger crowds, being a decision that government will be involved in?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So is the post a bit higher up incorrect about asking for larger crowds, being a decision that government will be involved in?

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-to-apply-for-5000-fans-inside-easter-road-for-arsenal-friendly-3267488

 

If I've read this correctly social distancing at 2m, LA to decide.

 

If reduced to 1.5m (across whole country by SG) and over 5000, then SG approval required.

 

The 'strict criteria' comment will also reflect what is allowed.

 

Good that Hibs feel they can get 5k in under it because their 'footprint' and ours can't be too different.  Maybe we can get support to use the community pitch or old high school to help.

 

Somewhere like Murrayfield I'd imagine would be far simpler to get dispensation due to their overall greater footprint and access points.

Edited by DETTY29
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DETTY29 said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-to-apply-for-5000-fans-inside-easter-road-for-arsenal-friendly-3267488

 

If I've read this correctly social distancing at 2m, LA to decide.

 

If reduced to 1.5m (across whole country by SG) and over 5000, then SG approval required.

 

The 'strict criteria comment will also reflect what us allowed.

 

Good that Hibs feel they can get 5k in under it because their 'footprint' and ours can't be too different.  Maybe we can get support to the community pitch or old high school to help.

 

Somewhere like Murrayfield I'd imagine would be far simpler to get dispensation due to their overall greater footprint and access points.

McKinlay is talking 3500 for our stadium, initially. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Barack said:

McKinlay is talking 3500 for our stadium, initially. 

Cheers.  Haven't read the article in full from yesterday.

 

Edit - and have now and not mentioned.  Is there another source I can check where it is mentioned?

 

Edit 2 - read part 2 today I suppose.

Edited by DETTY29
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
28 minutes ago, Barack said:

McKinlay is talking 3500 for our stadium, initially. 

So roughly 1 in 3 ST holders in each game. Fingers crossed that increases as younger groups get vaccines. Could end up that kids getting in could be the biggest risk if they remain unvaccinated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
wattie exploited

so it looks like we will be buying season tickets with the chance we might be in to see  the actual game once every 6 weeks if the figures mentioned are correct by lottery

another thing if you have family with you would you be going together or is that another issue anyone know what the score is with that ? 

so basically we are buying season tickets to watch most games on the tv again   

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

so it looks like we will be buying season tickets with the chance we might be in to see  the actual game once every 6 weeks if the figures mentioned are correct by lottery

another thing if you have family with you would you be going together or is that another issue anyone know what the score is with that ? 

so basically we are buying season tickets to watch most games on the tv again   

Probably why the numbers are a lot lower than they would be in a normal season, Wattie.

I gave mine up for reasons of daft KO times which I couldn’t make. 
Can’t renew not knowing if I’d make less games than a normal season. Cannae afford it !

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

so it looks like we will be buying season tickets with the chance we might be in to see  the actual game once every 6 weeks if the figures mentioned are correct by lottery

another thing if you have family with you would you be going together or is that another issue anyone know what the score is with that ? 

so basically we are buying season tickets to watch most games on the tv again   

The club has no more certainty than anyone else on how many they can get in. Attending 1 in every 3 games at Tynecastle seems a reasonable assumption at the moment but could hopefully be better if things stabilise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Talk of ballots is probably not the system they will do, I'd imagine it would be a rota where groups on the e-Ticket account can sit together and count as one in the rota system.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

so it looks like we will be buying season tickets with the chance we might be in to see  the actual game once every 6 weeks if the figures mentioned are correct by lottery

another thing if you have family with you would you be going together or is that another issue anyone know what the score is with that ? 

so basically we are buying season tickets to watch most games on the tv again   

 

That is my understanding, and I cannot say that I'm happy about it as the match experience is about going with family and friends.  We get what we vote for and I predict a lot of unhappy people as most of us are forced to watch streamed matches while we tune in to Match of the Day to see games played in front of near full houses.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The club has no more certainty than anyone else on how many they can get in. Attending 1 in every 3 games at Tynecastle seems a reasonable assumption at the moment but could hopefully be better if things stabilise. 

 

The crucial factor - deaths and ICU admissions are fairly stable despite numbers rising fairly steeply as the high risk groups have been vaccinated. Given that the whole lockdown thing was based on pressure on the NHS I'm all in favour of full steam ahead, but this will not happen of course. I think you are right - about one game in three based on crowds of 3,500, although I see Hibs are asking for 5,000 for the Arsenal friendly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So is it tomorrow the website will work for new season ticket holders?  Keep getting error message just now when I click buy season ticket 

Link to post
Share on other sites
wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Boab said:

Probably why the numbers are a lot lower than they would be in a normal season, Wattie.

I gave mine up for reasons of daft KO times which I couldn’t make. 
Can’t renew not knowing if I’d make less games than a normal season. Cannae afford it !

think there will be a lot of people in the same boat Boab plus the fact do you want to pay again just to watch most games on a stream :jambobanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
wattie exploited
37 minutes ago, henryheart said:

 

That is my understanding, and I cannot say that I'm happy about it as the match experience is about going with family and friends.  We get what we vote for and I predict a lot of unhappy people as most of us are forced to watch streamed matches while we tune in to Match of the Day to see games played in front of near full houses.  

its a bit of a joke really and I cant see it getting any better under the SNP  :rifle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, henryheart said:

 

That is my understanding, and I cannot say that I'm happy about it as the match experience is about going with family and friends.  We get what we vote for and I predict a lot of unhappy people as most of us are forced to watch streamed matches while we tune in to Match of the Day to see games played in front of near full houses.  

 

I think we just have to wait and see. No-one knows yet but events like the Euros will be effectively a trial of sorts.

 

I can't see a situation where the EPL is playing to full houses longer term and we are significantly reduced. Policy in Scotland has been more cautious but not by much so if big crowds were allowed in England without having a major adverse impact I'd expect similar here.

 

We'll see before the season starts how much of an impact reopening society in a mostly vaccinated country has on the hospitalisatons and the death figures.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

 

I think we just have to wait and see. No-one knows yet but events like the Euros will be effectively a trial of sorts.

 

I can't see a situation where the EPL is playing to full houses longer term and we are significantly reduced. Policy in Scotland has been more cautious but not by much so if big crowds were allowed in England without having a major adverse impact I'd expect similar here.

 

We'll see before the season starts how much of an impact reopening society in a mostly vaccinated country has on the hospitalisatons and the death figures.

 

Sensible post. Scottish Government are currently undertaking a review of physical distancing with a view to it being reduced in many settings. They are also due to announce soon plans for beyond level 0. Once that has been set out, it will be easier for the club to make a plan. The latest the whole adult population should have been offered a full dou le dose vaccine is the end of October, although could well be earlier. So having only 3,500 fans per game for the whole season seems really unlikely to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

So is it tomorrow the website will work for new season ticket holders?  Keep getting error message just now when I click buy season ticket 

 

Saturday 9am

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

its a bit of a joke really and I cant see it getting any better under the SNP  :rifle:

Wee Krankie hates us FACT 😏

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

think there will be a lot of people in the same boat Boab plus the fact do you want to pay again just to watch most games on a stream :jambobanana:

Not really, Wattie.

Surely by Sept it will be back to something like normal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

its a bit of a joke really and I cant see it getting any better under the SNP  :rifle:

And yet the SG are getting it tight from some for allowing the fan zone on Glasgow Green to go ahead. 

What was it someone once said about not being able to please all the people all the time ?🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets - Guarantee Phase now on sale

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...