Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Looks in much better nick than I do ☹️

It is a year, and several lockdowns, younger to be fair. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

The Treasurer
Just now, davemclaren said:

It is a year, and several lockdowns, younger to be fair. 

I've not been sitting in the main stand in all weathers though 

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I've not been sitting in the main stand in all weathers though 

😂

been here before
3 hours ago, eck1874 said:

This option isn’t available until this weekend. 

3 hours ago, jr ewing said:

This weekend. 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yesterday.

The Heart of Midlothian Ticket Office is set to re-open to supporters from 1st June for those wishing to renew at full-price and from Saturday 12th June for those who want to use their Season Ticket Guarantee credits.

The Your Hearts Pass option will also be available from 12th June.

bean counter

I've renewed today

It felt really good just walking up Gorgie Road and the Stadium looked excellent in the sun

Also

Thanks to the guy that served me.

I had quite a few questions about the tickets for the others in our group and he very politely and patiently answered them all.

Jambof3tornado
8 hours ago, been here before said:

The Heart of Midlothian Ticket Office is set to re-open to supporters from 1st June for those wishing to renew at full-price and from Saturday 12th June for those who want to use their Season Ticket Guarantee credits.

The Your Hearts Pass option will also be available from 12th June.

Hahaha. We were due to pay the 2nd half of last seasons ticket and I made a suggestion to TO that if they added that to phase 2 price I could pay it in a oner, I assumed it would be from the 12th but the reply was it had been adjusted online and could be purchased immediately.

No reason to think anyone else cant just tell them they want the phase 2 price and have the club adjust theres online too.

11 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Just back from the TO renewing my ST for the 52nd year in a row. 

Also collected my "other half" cardboard cut out. 

Superb Sir.  I will toast you with my customary Saturday lunchtime pint.  2 hours to go.

I don't study the options as as I don't buy one but are they similar to the following.

Option 1.  Generally eye bleeding performances.  Battling relegation and hoofed out the cups by minnows.

Price.  Dirt cheap.

Option 2.  Around mid-table.  Wins and draws against Hibs.  Knocked out the cups by premier league opposition.

Price.   Moderate

Option 3.  Fighting like demons at the top of the table.  Wholehearted performances, often brilliant.  Doing a St Johnstone in the cups.

Price.   Expensive but real value for money.

On reflection that wouldn't work.  Only one person would have to pay for option 3.  Everyone else would piggyback on option 1.

The Hogfather
10 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I don't study the options as as I don't buy one but are they similar to the following.

Option 1.  Generally eye bleeding performances.  Battling relegation and hoofed out the cups by minnows.

Price.  Dirt cheap.

Option 2.  Around mid-table.  Wins and draws against Hibs.  Knocked out the cups by premier league opposition.

Price.   Moderate

Option 3.  Fighting like demons at the top of the table.  Wholehearted performances, often brilliant.  Doing a St Johnstone in the cups.

Price.   Expensive but real value for money.

On reflection that wouldn't work.  Only one person would have to pay for option 3.  Everyone else would piggyback on option 1.

Lol, banter.

davemclaren
16 hours ago, bean counter said:

I've renewed today

It felt really good just walking up Gorgie Road and the Stadium looked excellent in the sun

Also

Thanks to the guy that served me.

I had quite a few questions about the tickets for the others in our group and he very politely and patiently answered them all.

Think I’ll wander in next Wednesday to renew as it will be good to see Tynecastle again. Might even get a haircut and a pint at the Diggers to complete the experience. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Think I’ll wander in next Wednesday to renew as it will be good to see Tynecastle again. Might even get a haircut and a pint at the Diggers to complete the experience. 

They cut hair in the Diggers now?

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

They cut hair in the Diggers now?

Yes, could have phrased that more clearly. 😂

The Real Maroonblood
47 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Wait until the following week and with the money saved it will pay for the haircut and an extra few pints.

davemclaren
34 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Wait until the following week and with the money saved it will pay for the haircut and an extra few pints.

No thanks. 

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Too much money.

:lol:

Is there such a thing? 😀

I do get to decide my priorities on what to spend it on though. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, davemclaren said:

Is there such a thing? 😀

I do get to decide my priorities on what to spend it on though. 

So do I with Mrs TRM’s permission.

18 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

So do I with Mrs TRM’s permission.

Not lying to women about how much money you have leads to a creeping domination of your finances. They stealthily take over, can sometimes take decades but they’re always patient enough to see it through, before you know it she’ll be handing you a tenner to go to the pub and you’ll say thanks (for her giving you your own money 😀). Saw it happen to my old man with his second wife. 

Edited by GinRummy

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not lying to women about how much money you have leads to a creeping domination of your finances. They stealthily take over, can sometimes take decades but they’re always patient enough to see it through, before you know it she’ll be handing you a tenner to go to the pub and you’ll say thanks (for her giving you your own money 😀). Saw it happen to my old man with his second wife. 

👍😂😂

On 17/05/2021 at 12:59, scott herbertson said:

Me too

Really want to have a pint and toddle along to the game and complain afterwards though

That's it in a nutshell Scott.

Can't beat a 'good moan' at the game !😄

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

:laugh2:

Jambof3tornado

If there arent many renewals I dont see why the club want to wait until the 12th before offering the discounted price. No idea why they had to have 2 phases at all.

25 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

If there arent many renewals I dont see why the club want to wait until the 12th before offering the discounted price. No idea why they had to have 2 phases at all.

Thought you said you got your discounted ticket already ? 

Last we heard a few days ago over 2k full price sold. 

I think there will be more before the tenth so we are off to a good start and once the discounted tickets are sold will be near our usual. 

Perhaps the club just want to be clear which fans have waived their discount so they can send a wee thank you e mail. 👍

Jambof3tornado
5 hours ago, luckydug said:

Thought you said you got your discounted ticket already ? 

Last we heard a few days ago over 2k full price sold. 

I think there will be more before the tenth so we are off to a good start and once the discounted tickets are sold will be near our usual. 

Perhaps the club just want to be clear which fans have waived their discount so they can send a wee thank you e mail. 👍

I did get my discounted price. Did the club say the 2k were at full price?

38 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I did get my discounted price. Did the club say the 2k were at full price?

They were only meant to be selling full price up until 10/06.

You must be a special case. 

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

They were only meant to be selling full price up until 10/06.

You must be a special case. 

I simply asked if they could add the phase 2 price onto what was still owed from last season as I'd bought my season ticket in 2 halfs but due to the ticket office closing down they never took the 2nd payment of £150(silver cheapseats), I expected to have to wait until the 2nd phase started but the TO emailed to say they had added the 150 to the discounted seat price of 245 meaning a payment of £395, and that it was setup online almost immediately. They did the same for my son, brother and brother in law. 

Mon the jam tarts!!

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I simply asked if they could add the phase 2 price onto what was still owed from last season as I'd bought my season ticket in 2 halfs but due to the ticket office closing down they never took the 2nd payment of £150(silver cheapseats), I expected to have to wait until the 2nd phase started but the TO emailed to say they had added the 150 to the discounted seat price of 245 meaning a payment of £395, and that it was setup online almost immediately. They did the same for my son, brother and brother in law. 

Mon the jam tarts!!

Any season ticket sale is a positive. 

8 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Mon the jam tarts!!

That's good service 👍

Let's you get it sorted nice and early. 

They will be able to count that as a full price sale. 

Let's hope the team are as efficient this season. 👏

Jambof3tornado
39 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That's good service 👍

Let's you get it sorted nice and early. 

They will be able to count that as a full price sale. 

Let's hope the team are as efficient this season. 👏

Always get very good service from the TO. Live outwith thr city so mostly done via email.

Think we will announce 5k sales very soon.

The Real Maroonblood
11 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Mon the jam tarts!!

Good result.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, poultry said:

Remember putting my st somewhere safe, now I canny bloody find it. 😢

I think they will replace for free at the start of a new season. 

7 hours ago, poultry said:

Brilliant.  Are you me?  Every time I put anything somewhere safe I can never find it.  If you're not me, I'm glad I'm not alone.

Clark Griswold
12 hours ago, poultry said:

I am the same, still in the envelope somewhere “safe”.

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Brilliant.  Are you me?  Every time I put anything somewhere safe I can never find it.  If you're not me, I'm glad I'm not alone.

Hahaha aye age dosent come it's self Doug.

55 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

I thought I was being bright but no didn't work out that way. 😂

12 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I think they will replace for free at the start of a new season. 

Ye will get it sorted Dave, just annoys me that I can't mind where I put it and I'm sure I will find it in 6 months or so. 😂

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

I thought I had lost mine as we had moved house last Autumn but thankfully before I started the search I found it. 

In my wallet....

:vrface:

😂 well at least ye got it.

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, poultry said:

Ye will get it sorted Dave, just annoys me that I can't mind where I put it and I'm sure I will find it in 6 months or so. 😂

Happened to me a few seasons ago. Found them in a jacket pocket. 

maroondevo52
3 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Mind look in the fridge.

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye. Can't wait to start using it again. 

Absolutely 

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Happened to me a few seasons ago. Found them in a jacket pocket. 

Unfortunately been through every pocket every drawer every cupboard so I've really picked somewhere very safe. What a doughnut. 😁

Biffa Bacon
1 hour ago, poultry said:

Unfortunately been through every pocket every drawer every cupboard so I've really picked somewhere very safe. What a doughnut. 😁

When you find it, don't put it back in the same place. Put it in the first place you looked for it. 👍

1 hour ago, Biffa Bacon said:

When you find it, don't put it back in the same place. Put it in the first place you looked for it. 👍

Sound advice I think.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold