Jump to content

Season tickets - Full price on sale 1/6 to 10/6


Recommended Posts

Perth to Paisley

Probably been asked before but..

Is there any benefit to the club in not paying the full price for a ST but paying the same amount split over ST and FoH donation? 

You obviously get FoH points for a donation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • davemclaren

    72

  • Jambof3tornado

    49

  • been here before

    42

  • GinRummy

    38

davemclaren
34 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Not that difficult to understand. Have money, happy to give it to my club. 

Exactly. Terrible to mention it though. Best go on about terrible streams last season, FoH haemorrhaging money and other such stuff. I always look forward to a new season regardless of what happened in the previous one. Of course my optimism has sometimes be reduced a few games in but…

Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Exactly. Terrible to mention it though. Best go on about terrible streams last season, FoH haemorrhaging money and other such stuff. I always look forward to a new season regardless of what happened in the previous one. Of course my optimism has sometimes be reduced a few games in but…

 

9164ffdef66c27f7351b9474468a502c.jpg.f7d639a596a0291f566a4a5adc2e55f9.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Treasurer
7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Exactly. Terrible to mention it though. Best go on about terrible streams last season, FoH haemorrhaging money and other such stuff. I always look forward to a new season regardless of what happened in the previous one. Of course my optimism has sometimes be reduced a few games in but…

Optimism, misplaced or not, is a definite requirement when supporting Hearts

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

 

I received that email too despite having watched the streamed games. Gone into my account and I can still renew at full price for £360. I think the emails about my daughters U13 ST which they've rolled over to next year. Willm need to phone them as it won't be getting renewed

 

12 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

After finally getting access to my son's old unused email, he has received the same message you and Moz got. So I'd assume it is regarding your daughter's ST 👍 u13's automatically renewed even if you asked the club not to 😅

 

Thanks guys...that makes sense then, the email must be about Juniors ticket....will be his last season at U13

will get on the case to renew mine then..... :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Biffa Bacon
10 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Good stuff.

 

You wont be alone.

 

I'm all for giving Hearts my money but cannot fathom why people are happy to pay full whack when they are entitled to a discount,especially when Ann has spunked so much of our cash!!!

I guess like me, they are fortunate to be able to afford it. I want a successful Hearts, whether AB is around or not. She in my view, has contributed much more than most. But as I said its not about her, it's about Hearts, our team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatlock

It’s easy really, I’m a hearts supporter, I can afford a season ticket, I am sensible enough to realise I can’t guarantee I’ll enjoy the experience, but I am happy to buy a season ticket, secure in the knowledge that my money helps to support the club I love. To me that’s what a supporter does. I have felt the same since 1959 when I saw my first game. So if you hate individuals at the club and as a result you withhold your money you are not supporting the club, you are supporting your own personal agenda to the detriment of the club we all watched almost disappear and spent money in blind faith to ensure the club survived. We are all entitled to our personal opinions, but please don’t try to influence others and in so doing render kickback almost unreadable due to a minority of bickering dissenters polluting every thread with bile and personal opinions

Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion

Just got ours,nobody in when we went in.A few in the que now though.🇱🇻

Link to post
Share on other sites
bigdav
28 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Just got ours,nobody in when we went in.A few in the que now though.🇱🇻

Are they issuing new smart cards?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Fox
2 hours ago, Tatlock said:

It’s easy really, I’m a hearts supporter, I can afford a season ticket, I am sensible enough to realise I can’t guarantee I’ll enjoy the experience, but I am happy to buy a season ticket, secure in the knowledge that my money helps to support the club I love. To me that’s what a supporter does. I have felt the same since 1959 when I saw my first game. So if you hate individuals at the club and as a result you withhold your money you are not supporting the club, you are supporting your own personal agenda to the detriment of the club we all watched almost disappear and spent money in blind faith to ensure the club survived. We are all entitled to our personal opinions, but please don’t try to influence others and in so doing render kickback almost unreadable due to a minority of bickering dissenters polluting every thread with bile and personal opinions

👏👏👏

Well said sir!

 

I hope the dissenters (and they are a depressing bunch) read and understand. Perhaps at some point they will realise how they tarnish and spoil the joy we have in supporting Hearts.

 

Let’s hope it (21/22) is a great season!

HHGH

♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tatlock said:

It’s easy really, I’m a hearts supporter, I can afford a season ticket, I am sensible enough to realise I can’t guarantee I’ll enjoy the experience, but I am happy to buy a season ticket, secure in the knowledge that my money helps to support the club I love. To me that’s what a supporter does. I have felt the same since 1959 when I saw my first game. So if you hate individuals at the club and as a result you withhold your money you are not supporting the club, you are supporting your own personal agenda to the detriment of the club we all watched almost disappear and spent money in blind faith to ensure the club survived. We are all entitled to our personal opinions, but please don’t try to influence others and in so doing render kickback almost unreadable due to a minority of bickering dissenters polluting every thread with bile and personal opinions

Well said Tatalock, and just to add my tuppence worth, I wasn't in a position to contribute to shares and everything else during admin but fortunately I can now so a full price ST and monthly to FOH is the least I can do. The club still need our money so it's not that hard to understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion
39 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Are they issuing new smart cards?

No same as last season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron Maroon
12 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Probably been asked before but..

Is there any benefit to the club in not paying the full price for a ST but paying the same amount split over ST and FoH donation? 

You obviously get FoH points for a donation.

I would imagine there is VAT payable on the season ticket but not the FOH donation, so the club would benefit by the VAT on the difference. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rave MacPherson
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

...but where would I live?

Ok, just put your house up for sale, get the free ticket and then take your house back off the market. It might be cheaper just to buy the season ticket outright though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rave MacPherson
7 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

"Local to Leith, Watermans Legal has been the Official Legal Partner of Heart of Midlothian Football Club since 2020.".

 

Aye... get tae...

Aye, its aw just a big hibbie con! 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
FarmerTweedy
13 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Sorry but it’s just not happening, it’s unlikely to happen at all next season. 
The ST deal takes into consideration not getting into games from the start of the season onwards. 
Even if everything goes to plan it will be 25-50% capacity at best in 9 weeks time. 

I agree with you re 9 weeks time, but I think as long as we're not hit by a new variant that renders the current vaccines ineffective, we'll move fairly quickly towards full stadiums. By the end of July, we should have pretty much all over 50s given two doses and other adults given their first (except the small(ish) number of people who can't get vaccinated, and the idiots who won't), and at that point, not only should deaths and hospitalisations be in very low numbers, but actual cases should be very low too, as we should be approaching herd immunity.  I think we'll see crowd limits eased gradually, beginning within a few weeks of the season starting as long as we don't see cases, deaths, etc climbing rapidly again. I reckon if things go OK, we'll have full houses before Christmas, just in time for what will no doubt be a brutal winter weather wise!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
Just now, FarmerTweedy said:

I agree with you re 9 weeks time, but I think as long as we're not hit by a new variant that renders the current vaccines ineffective, we'll move fairly quickly towards full stadiums. By the end of July, we should have pretty much all over 50s given two doses and other adults given their first (except the small(ish) number of people who can't get vaccinated, and the idiots who won't), and at that point, not only should deaths and hospitalisations be in very low numbers, but actual cases should be very low too, as we should be approaching herd immunity.  I think we'll see crowd limits eased gradually, beginning within a few weeks of the season starting as long as we don't see cases, deaths, etc climbing rapidly again. I reckon if things go OK, we'll have full houses before Christmas, just in time for what will no doubt be a brutal winter weather wise!

Hopefully.
I will take my leave now as I’m depressing folk with my opinion, one I’m allowed but not to say it on here because everything’s rosey in the garden. Hope that cheers someone up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
11 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Ok, just put your house up for sale, get the free ticket and then take your house back off the market. It might be cheaper just to buy the season ticket outright though. 

Guaranteed somebody will try and scam it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Biffa Bacon
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hopefully.
I will take my leave now as I’m depressing folk with my opinion, one I’m allowed but not to say it on here because everything’s rosey in the garden. Hope that cheers someone up. 

I haven't seen any claims of all rosy in the garden. We all saw some poor signings and  woeful displays last term. That doesn't stop us from supporting, and wishing for better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I haven't seen any claims of all rosy in the garden. We all saw some poor signings and  woeful displays last term. That doesn't stop us from supporting, and wishing for better.

You might want to read a few more pages of this and I the threads, the one about the video is particularly gushing. Where my loyalty was questioned because I’m currently unconvinced about getting a ST. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
luckydug
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You might want to read a few more pages of this and I the threads, the one about the video is particularly gushing. Where my loyalty was questioned because I’m currently unconvinced about getting a ST. 

You're being questioned because of your repeated spamming of every thread. Yy 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

👏👏👏

Well said sir!

 

I hope the dissenters (and they are a depressing bunch) read and understand. Perhaps at some point they will realise how they tarnish and spoil the joy we have in supporting Hearts.

 

Let’s hope it (21/22) is a great season!

HHGH

♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

 

I agree with your last point regarding having a great season, but people expressing an opinion on a forum spoils watching Hearts for you?  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
OmiyaHearts

Just match day tickets for me this season. The combination of Neilson, reduced attendances and potential further restrictions, I just don't see it being a sensible way to part with hundreds of pounds.

 

Kudos to everyone paying full price and supporting the club in that way.👌  Hopefully we all get a surprise and it's not a totally depressing season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
4 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Just match day tickets for me this season. The combination of Neilson, reduced attendances and potential further restrictions, I just don't see it being a sensible way to part with hundreds of pounds.

 

Kudos to everyone paying full price and supporting the club in that way.👌  Hopefully we all get a surprise and it's not a totally depressing season.

I’d be surprised if we offer any matchday tickets for the coming season. If we do it’s not likely until next Spring imo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
OmiyaHearts
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I’d be surprised if we offer any matchday tickets for the coming season. If we do it’s not likely until next Spring imo. 

Yeah I think it may be doubtful. But as I've not even been allowed leave Glasgow for about a year, I'm not quite at the optimistic stage yet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
6 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I guess like me, they are fortunate to be able to afford it. I want a successful Hearts, whether AB is around or not. She in my view, has contributed much more than most. But as I said its not about her, it's about Hearts, our team.

I can afford to, plenty overtime in the ambulance service the last wee while. I want nothing but to see a successful Hearts but feel under Ann we have gone full circle and while I still pay my FOH subs the club must learn to be better run, and that happens with football people at the helm. Your comment about it not being about her is in my opinion untrue, many issues are down to Ann but as our saviour she is above criticism. An argument for another thread perhaps.

 

I'll be renewing on day 1 of phase II.

 

Cant wait.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I can afford to, plenty overtime in the ambulance service the last wee while. I want nothing but to see a successful Hearts but feel under Ann we have gone full circle and while I still pay my FOH subs the club must learn to be better run, and that happens with football people at the helm. Your comment about it not being about her is in my opinion untrue, many issues are down to Ann but as our saviour she is above criticism. An argument for another thread perhaps.

 

I'll be renewing on day 1 of phase II.

 

Cant wait.

Fair comment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Fox
2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

I agree with your last point regarding having a great season, but people expressing an opinion on a forum spoils watching Hearts for you?  

 

No! People expressing an opinion on a forum has no spoiling impact on me watching Hearts. Why would it?? And I’d be surprised if it impacted on anyone watching Hearts.

 

Everybody is entitled to an opinion and the right to express it. However when the opinion is shared again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again on every thread week after week, month after month it becomes wearisome! These people (dissenters?) should share their views and then move on or perhaps just restrict their campaign to specific appropriate threads rather than try to hijack otherwise positive threads!

 

If you or anybody else has not read Tatlocks post I suggest you do, he has addressed the issue perfectly!

 ♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
7 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

No! People expressing an opinion on a forum has no spoiling impact on me watching Hearts. Why would it?? And I’d be surprised if it impacted on anyone watching Hearts.

 

Everybody is entitled to an opinion and the right to express it. However when the opinion is shared again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again on every thread week after week, month after month it becomes wearisome! These people (dissenters?) should share their views and then move on or perhaps just restrict their campaign to specific appropriate threads rather than try to hijack otherwise positive threads!

 

If you or anybody else has not read Tatlocks post I suggest you do, he has addressed the issue perfectly!

 ♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

 

I agree with his point about holding back on the club because of not liking an individual but no matter how often someone repeats themselves in here, it wouldn't stop me enjoying watching the team.  The thing that does that is what posters are moaning about.  

I think they keep repeating themselves because the club keeps on making the same mistakes.  

Being pissed off after 4 years of negative football and a lot of money squandered on bad signings is going to get fans moaning again and again.  

It's up to the club to stop that. 

Don't read the threads if it is having that much of an effect on you.  

There's more posts moaning about the moaners than there is by them.

It's a forum so you expect different opinions.  

Would you tell fans to shut up in a pub or in a supporters bus?  

The negativity goes when the team looks like it is actually progressing.  

Fans being pissed off shows they care.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
20 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

No! People expressing an opinion on a forum has no spoiling impact on me watching Hearts. Why would it?? And I’d be surprised if it impacted on anyone watching Hearts.

 

Everybody is entitled to an opinion and the right to express it. However when the opinion is shared again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again on every thread week after week, month after month it becomes wearisome! These people (dissenters?) should share their views and then move on or perhaps just restrict their campaign to specific appropriate threads rather than try to hijack otherwise positive threads!

 

If you or anybody else has not read Tatlocks post I suggest you do, he has addressed the issue perfectly!

 ♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

 

Dissenters? Come on eh😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I agree with his point about holding back on the club because of not liking an individual but no matter how often someone repeats themselves in here, it wouldn't stop me enjoying watching the team.  The thing that does that is what posters are moaning about.  

I think they keep repeating themselves because the club keeps on making the same mistakes.  

Being pissed off after 4 years of negative football and a lot of money squandered on bad signings is going to get fans moaning again and again.  

It's up to the club to stop that. 

Don't read the threads if it is having that much of an effect on you.  

There's more posts moaning about the moaners than there is by them.

It's a forum so you expect different opinions.  

Would you tell fans to shut up in a pub or in a supporters bus?  

The negativity goes when the team looks like it is actually progressing.  

Fans being pissed off shows they care.  

It would be an absolutely shit forum if everyone agreed and would be worrying if everyone agreed on RN, imo. I enjoy your posts and hope you keep making them.  

Edited by GinRummy
Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
Just now, GinRummy said:

It would be an absolutely shit forum if everyone agreed and would be worrying if everyone agreed on RN, imo. I enjoy your post and hope you keep making them.  

Some posters see criticising something as hating the club.  If it got to that stage I'd stop watching.  

It's apathy they should fear rather than criticism.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

Some posters see criticising something as hating the club.  If it got to that stage I'd stop watching.  

It's apathy they should fear rather than criticism.  

He’s a very limited manager in many folks opinion, including mine. He deserves most of the criticism he gets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
gorgie rd eh11
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It would be an absolutely shit forum if everyone agreed and would be worrying if everyone agreed on RN, imo. I enjoy your post and hope you keep making them.  

 

 

 It is a shit forum because the same people keep making the same points over and over again. Because they keep making them most people i know avoid this place, it's hard to tell if it's a Hearts forum most of the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

 

 

 It is a shit forum because the same people keep making the same points over and over again. Because they keep making them most people i know avoid this place, it's hard to tell if it's a Hearts forum most of the time.

It does seem to be the same posters on either side.  That's because everyone avoids getting dragged into a bun fight.  Both sides to blame for that. 

Look at the post yesterday aski g if someone was having a breakdown or being asked if they are on anything because they disagree.   

That's what stops others posting, and joining.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

No same as last season.

Wonder home many folk have misplaced theirs over the last umpteen months!!!

 

I had to look on the mantlepiece coz I realised I hadnt physically held my season book for over a year!!!

 

Was sure her indoors would have shifted it!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboozy

Bought mine last night during night shift. Feels good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
8 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

 

 

 It is a shit forum because the same people keep making the same points over and over again. Because they keep making them most people i know avoid this place, it's hard to tell if it's a Hearts forum most of the time.

I don’t think it’s a shit forum at all. Since I first used it back in 2009’ish people have always complained about it. You can probably only compare it to other football forums and there are none better that I’ve seen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fort Vallance
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Wonder home many folk have misplaced theirs over the last umpteen months!!!

 

I had to look on the mantlepiece coz I realised I hadnt physically held my season book for over a year!!!

 

Was sure her indoors would have shifted it!!

Season book. That takes me back. Tried to save carrying the book I'd pull the ticket out. Only to find when I got to the turnstile there had been a reserve game midweek. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
9 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It does seem to be the same posters on either side.  That's because everyone avoids getting dragged into a bun fight.  Both sides to blame for that. 

Look at the post yesterday aski g if someone was having a breakdown or being asked if they are on anything because they disagree.   

That's what stops others posting, and joining.  

 

Most pro Hearts people don't post.

 

Its anti Neilson sub forum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Treasurer
3 hours ago, cheetah said:

With Roberto still in charge I will be going for option zero.

Good to know. Means more chance of Hearts supporters (you know people that support the club not individuals) getting to watch the team if there is a reduced capacity 

Link to post
Share on other sites
gordon simpson
8 hours ago, Tatlock said:

It’s easy really, I’m a hearts supporter, I can afford a season ticket, I am sensible enough to realise I can’t guarantee I’ll enjoy the experience, but I am happy to buy a season ticket, secure in the knowledge that my money helps to support the club I love. To me that’s what a supporter does. I have felt the same since 1959 when I saw my first game. So if you hate individuals at the club and as a result you withhold your money you are not supporting the club, you are supporting your own personal agenda to the detriment of the club we all watched almost disappear and spent money in blind faith to ensure the club survived. We are all entitled to our personal opinions, but please don’t try to influence others and in so doing render kickback almost unreadable due to a minority of bickering dissenters polluting every thread with bile and personal opinions

great post , glad us oldies can see past the doom and gloom merchants HHGH 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jamtartan74
9 hours ago, Tatlock said:

It’s easy really, I’m a hearts supporter, I can afford a season ticket, I am sensible enough to realise I can’t guarantee I’ll enjoy the experience, but I am happy to buy a season ticket, secure in the knowledge that my money helps to support the club I love. To me that’s what a supporter does. I have felt the same since 1959 when I saw my first game. So if you hate individuals at the club and as a result you withhold your money you are not supporting the club, you are supporting your own personal agenda to the detriment of the club we all watched almost disappear and spent money in blind faith to ensure the club survived. We are all entitled to our personal opinions, but please don’t try to influence others and in so doing render kickback almost unreadable due to a minority of bickering dissenters polluting every thread with bile and personal opinions

Nicely put Uncle B 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
jamtartan74
14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t think it’s a shit forum at all. Since I first used it back in 2009’ish people have always complained about it. You can probably only compare it to other football forums and there are none better that I’ve seen. 

It’s not a shit forum but a lot of the posters on it make it a hard read with the constant whinging 🙄 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, jamtartan74 said:

It’s not a shit forum but a lot of the posters on it make it a hard read with the constant whinging 🙄 

Do you think it’s an unfair reflection of how the support feels? It inevitably gets tedious but RN and AB are key figures and if people feel strongly about them, it’s going to be discussed (a lot).

Link to post
Share on other sites
jamtartan74
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Do you think it’s an unfair reflection of how the support feels? It inevitably gets tedious but RN and AB are key figures and if people feel strongly about them, it’s going to be discussed (a lot).

Maybe, although I do think that the majority have accepted that they will be involved next season so want to just get on with it and hope it’s a better season. Everyone has a right to an opinion but it doesn’t mean it’s not tiresome to read it all the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...