Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

ย Fan zone is open for all games. Definitely a higher risk during Scotland matches but only a small Section of the fanzine is licensed. People will be watching in beer gardens and pubs all over the country

That's probably why the SG has given the go ahead imo.ย 

Why no refreshment kiosks in the stadium and yet drink can be purchased in the fan zone ? ๐Ÿค”ย 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

27 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That's probably why the SG has given the go ahead imo.ย 

Why no refreshment kiosks in the stadium and yet drink can be purchased in the fan zone ? ๐Ÿค”ย 

They reckon couldnโ€™t manage social distancing for food kiosks but merchandise stalls likely to be quieter. Table service at the fan zone.

wattie exploited
10 hours ago, Boab said:

Not really, Wattie.

Surely by Sept it will be back to something like normal.

hopefully after the euros they will start letting more fans inย :rifle:

8 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

You do know vaccinated people are stilll being admitted to hospital?ย 

ย 

My point is its another issue that must be dealt with. No point in proving vaccination etc for entry for fans if kids who are now the main spreaders of the virus are coming in to grounds spreading their dirty germs around.

Where do you start...

ย 

You need to learn to accept some risk in life mate.ย 

Jambof3tornado
22 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Where do you start...

ย 

You need to learn to accept some risk in life mate.ย 

Hahahaha. I've spent the last 15 months front line in an ambulance dealing with covid, you can shove your risk comment!!ย 

ย 

Imagine the older generation of our supporters, are they going to be put at risk by coming into the grounds with hundreds of unvaccinated schoolkids? You think scotgov will allow that. Its going to be another hurdle to overcome before the country can get back to more normality.

8 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Hahahaha. I've spent the last 15 months front line in an ambulance dealing with covid, you can shove your risk comment!!ย 

ย 

Imagine the older generation of our supporters, are they going to be put at risk by coming into the grounds with hundreds of unvaccinated schoolkids? You think scotgov will allow that. Its going to be another hurdle to overcome before the country can get back to more normality.

Surely thatโ€™s up to the individual to asses whether they there is risk. There will always be unvaccinated people around never mind kids. We need to get to the stage where we accept this risk likeย we do the flu or we will never move on.ย 

30 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

ย 

With respect, mate, it doesnโ€™t matter whether theyโ€™re vaccinated or not, does it. They, or anyone, can still carry it and get it for that matter.

Itโ€™s a headache but LFTs are the only way to keep on top of outbreaks.

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

ย 

ย 

You will also have spent the last 15 months dealing with car accidents, heart attacks, strokes etc etc. If you take the 'shove your risk assessment' approach we would never leave the house for fear of something happening. A lot has happened in recent months. All the evidence shows that those who have been double vaccinated are not catching the virus at anything like the level of the unvaccinated, those that have been vaccinated are much less likely to be hospitalised ifย they are very unfortunate to catch it, and that because the unvaccinated are predominantly in the younger age bracket the hospital cases are proportionately much lower. The Scottish Government Health Secretaryย has described the upcoming Hampden games and the fan zones as low risk, being outdoors. We simply have to move on, and I for one will be happy to return to a full Tynecastle in August, but somehow I don't think that those who control our livesย will allow it.

ย 

ย 

26 minutes ago, henryheart said:

ย 

You will also have spent the last 15 months dealing with car accidents, heart attacks, strokes etc etc. If you take the 'shove your risk assessment' approach we would never leave the house for fear of something happening. A lot has happened in recent months. All the evidence shows that those who have been double vaccinated are not catching the virus at anything like the level of the unvaccinated, those that have been vaccinated are much less likely to be hospitalised ifย they are very unfortunate to catch it, and that because the unvaccinated are predominantly in the younger age bracket the hospital cases are proportionately much lower. The Scottish Government Health Secretaryย has described the upcoming Hampden games and the fan zones as low risk, being outdoors. We simply have to move on, and I for one will be happy to return to a full Tynecastle in August, but somehow I don't think that those who control our livesย will allow it.

ย 

ย 

Never understood how it can be low risk. If Scotland scores the place will go bananas.ย 

3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

ย 

There's the problem right there. People can and should be able to make their mind up about the level of risk they want to take.ย 

ย 

I'd imagine most old folk will be beyond caring and would rather get to see the games at a full Tynie rather than a sparse, spaced out ground or at home for their final years.ย 

Edited by Jambo_Gaz

David McCaig

... And yet live on TV at the moment, we have 18000 non-socially distanced, pissed out their skull fans, having the time of their lives at Edgbaston!!

Clark Griswold

The next window has opened early for those wishing to purchase the guarantee price FYI

TorinoJambo
3 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

There's the problem right there. People can and should be able to make their mind up about the level of risk they want to take.ย 

ย 

I'd imagine most old folk will be beyond caring and would rather get to see the games at a full Tynie rather than a sparse, spaced out ground or at home for their final years.ย 

For what it's worth I like rugby league and watched Castleford v Hull last night. The ground was reasonably full with several hundred from Hull. Why should Scottish football be different?

23 hours ago, been here before said:

ย 

The renewal period ends on 15th July so I imagine sometime after that for new purchases. Theres also usually a period of time for existing ST holders to move seats which has still tbc.

Was in ticket office yesterday- no date for new sales being released yet till they know how many people will be allowed in.

davemclaren
12 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Was in ticket office yesterday- no date for new sales being released yet till they know how many people will be allowed in.

I thought that might be the case.ย 

3 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

The next window has opened early for those wishing to purchase the guarantee price FYI

Thanks for the the update....X3 renewed

7 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Never understood how it can be low risk. If Scotland scores the place will go bananas.ย 

ย 

Exactly. Low riskย ๐Ÿคฃ

On 10/06/2021 at 18:00, hughesie27 said:

Sure, but those who bought last year and refused the stream option still got 20 points. And if we had been allowed, would have still been able to attend a game at Tynie.

They now have a free ST for this year, do they also get another 20 points?

Not so far on my account. Just the 20 from last seasonย 

Jambof3tornado
On 11/06/2021 at 08:24, Dazo said:

Surely thatโ€™s up to the individual to asses whether they there is risk. There will always be unvaccinated people around never mind kids. We need to get to the stage where we accept this risk likeย we do the flu or we will never move on.ย 

It wont be up to individuals though, scotgov will still control rather than individuals so any idea that we will get to a point where clubs can open grounds fully if they want is a long way off as we dont appear to be looking as u18 vaccinations en masse.

Jambof3tornado
21 hours ago, henryheart said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Correct. Those controlling us will not allow a full tynecastle. Football is not on their priority list.ย 

Jambof3tornado
20 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

ย 

I dont know that our senior fans would be happy being packed in a stadium with kids nearby. Maybe they would. I know lots of old people are still reluctant to go shopping etc(my own mother included!).

ย 

I know we all just want to get back into grounds. The idea of sitting watching football streams on a laptop just puts me off altogether!!!

ย 

Its all gone on too long and I'm in no way convinced normality is coming anytime soon, until u18s are vaccinated too.

Is the ยฃ25 option guaranteeing "a" seat when allowed back in or your own seat you've had in previous seasons? All it says on etickets is general admission. Can't afford to pay the 245 right now, but still want to keep my seat for when we get back to normal, or as normal as we can be/ are allowed to.

been here before
1 minute ago, chubby1973 said:

Is the ยฃ25 option guaranteeing "a" seat when allowed back in or your own seat you've had in previous seasons? All it says on etickets is general admission. Can't afford to pay the 245 right now, but still want to keep my seat for when we get back to normal, or as normal as we can be/ are allowed to.

ย 

"For ยฃ25, the โ€œYour Hearts Passโ€ will secure your right to purchase your seat in the future."

ย 

16 minutes ago, been here before said:

ย 

"For ยฃ25, the โ€œYour Hearts Passโ€ will secure your right to purchase your seat in the future."

ย 

That's what I thought. It was just the general admission part on the checkout screen threw me a bit. Still, I'll get it so I'm good to go for when we can get back in.

2 Renewed (even though I said I wouldnโ€™t!!๐Ÿ˜–) Anyway, HHGH ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ปFTH

Shanks said no

Setting off soon for Tynecastle to get mine. Agreed to walk there from Corstorphine as part of Mrs F's campaign to get me to lose some weight and stop being a lazy pig. Will be first time I have walked there in 40 years.

ย 

What she hasn't twigged is that I am planning to pass the Roseburn on the return leg to watch the Euros.

The Treasurer
32 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Setting off soon for Tynecastle to get mine. Agreed to walk there from Corstorphine as part of Mrs F's campaign to get me to lose some weight and stop being a lazy pig. Will be first time I have walked there in 40 years.

ย 

What she hasn't twigged is that I am planning to pass the Roseburn on the return leg to watch the Euros.

Can see the EEN headline "Corstorphine man collapses on route to Tynecastle"ย 

On 10/06/2021 at 16:10, been here before said:

ย 

The renewal period ends on 15th July so I imagine sometime after that for new purchases. Theres also usually a period of time for existing ST holders to move seats which has still tbc.

ย 

People in TO just now were moving seats. But that's just what is available now before renewals end.

On 01/06/2021 at 16:15, moz said:

OK...im proper confused now.....was going to take up option 2...then Iย get an email today with the below on it....says I dont need to do anything?

Cant remember referring last years and I watched every stream there was....so does this look like mine and Juniors [Under 13] are rolled over toย next year with nothing to pay..??

ย 

Will make sure Juniors gets loads from the club store if so...ย 

ย 

ย 

"Last year we made a promise that no season 20/21 season ticket holder would lose out.
We committed to a Season Ticket Guarantee which gave supporters the option to roll their ticket to season 21/22.

As you selected this option, your season ticket has been automatically rolled over for season 21/22. There is nothing you need to do to activate this and you do not need to go through the renewal process".
ย 

ย 

Just to give an update. Been told at ticket office just now that both the adult and U13 tickets in my name (extra ones donated to schools) that were deferred last year are carried over for 2021/22.

ย 

I had thought it was only the U13 and it was vouchers instead for the Adult. They said it was because all the tickets are in my name (including the one I used) and because I deferred the 2.ย 

ย 

ย 

thehibsareintheirbeds

Renewed despite my certainty after brora that I wouldn't beย buyingย this year. Added bonus of my under 13s free and old man into the oap category from this season.ย Prettyย happy with how hearts have played itย 

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Can see the EEN headline "Corstorphine man collapses on route to Tynecastle"ย 

maybe on the return leg, Successfully reached the Roseburn via the 1874 bar.ย 
ย 

Side note - Neilson on plaza with possible new signing, agent and father

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Are the season tickets rolled over counted as part of the overall numbers sold?

I doubt it or we would likely have sold more than 1,000 on day one imo.ย 

Benny Factor
12 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

ย 

Where's the phoaties?????? ๐Ÿ˜€

32 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

ย 

:worthless_thread:

2 hours ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Renewed despite my certainty after brora that I wouldn't beย buyingย this year. Added bonus of my under 13s free and old man into the oap category from this season.ย Prettyย happy with how hearts have played itย 

ย 

I've taken up the option of the ยฃ25 to hold my seat. If we start the season positively under Robbie, then I'll upgrade right away to a season ticket.

ย 

If it's the same turgid dross served up by a collection of journeymen, I'll hold off renewing until we're all allowed back into the stadium or things change for the better.

Francis Albert
On 11/06/2021 at 11:28, jr ewing said:

You must live a very sheltered life if you have failed to notice people going bananas all over the place.ย Or perhaps that is just happening in England and in Scotland the beloved leader is being obeyed. Away for a weekend down here,ย  Friday night seemed much like any Friday night with packed pubs and restaurants and little evidence of social distancing. I don't do the clubby places ย but the queues and noise even from some distance makes me doubt that much guidance was being followed there either.

ย 

Ps when I say for the weekend down here I meant travelling a couple of hours from home to the South Coast.

Edited by Francis Albert

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets - Guarantee Phase now on sale
2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

You must live a very sheltered life if you have failed to notice people going bananas all over the place.ย Or perhaps that is just happening in England and in Scotland the beloved leader is being obeyed. Away for a weekend down here,ย  Friday night seemed much like any Friday night with packed pubs and restaurants and little evidence of social distancing. I don't do the clubby places ย but the queues and noise even from some distance makes me doubt that much guidance was being followed there either.

ย 

Ps when I say for the weekend down here I meant travelling a couple of hours from home to the South Coast.

Staying as safe as possible keeps me away from the pubs. Skyline is as good as it gets nowadays.ย 

20 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Youโ€™ve see the Roseburn bar before.ย 

ย 

He probably can't remember being there... :lol:

ย 

:olly:

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold