Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

2 hours ago, Tatlock said:

It’s easy really, I’m a hearts supporter, I can afford a season ticket, I am sensible enough to realise I can’t guarantee I’ll enjoy the experience, but I am happy to buy a season ticket, secure in the knowledge that my money helps to support the club I love. To me that’s what a supporter does. I have felt the same since 1959 when I saw my first game. So if you hate individuals at the club and as a result you withhold your money you are not supporting the club, you are supporting your own personal agenda to the detriment of the club we all watched almost disappear and spent money in blind faith to ensure the club survived. We are all entitled to our personal opinions, but please don’t try to influence others and in so doing render kickback almost unreadable due to a minority of bickering dissenters polluting every thread with bile and personal opinions

👏👏👏

Well said sir!

I hope the dissenters (and they are a depressing bunch) read and understand. Perhaps at some point they will realise how they tarnish and spoil the joy we have in supporting Hearts.

Let’s hope it (21/22) is a great season!

HHGH

♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

3 hours ago, Tatlock said:

It’s easy really, I’m a hearts supporter, I can afford a season ticket, I am sensible enough to realise I can’t guarantee I’ll enjoy the experience, but I am happy to buy a season ticket, secure in the knowledge that my money helps to support the club I love. To me that’s what a supporter does. I have felt the same since 1959 when I saw my first game. So if you hate individuals at the club and as a result you withhold your money you are not supporting the club, you are supporting your own personal agenda to the detriment of the club we all watched almost disappear and spent money in blind faith to ensure the club survived. We are all entitled to our personal opinions, but please don’t try to influence others and in so doing render kickback almost unreadable due to a minority of bickering dissenters polluting every thread with bile and personal opinions

Well said Tatalock, and just to add my tuppence worth, I wasn't in a position to contribute to shares and everything else during admin but fortunately I can now so a full price ST and monthly to FOH is the least I can do. The club still need our money so it's not that hard to understand.

Leveins Battalion
39 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Are they issuing new smart cards?

No same as last season.

Ron Maroon
12 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Probably been asked before but..

Is there any benefit to the club in not paying the full price for a ST but paying the same amount split over ST and FoH donation? 

You obviously get FoH points for a donation.

I would imagine there is VAT payable on the season ticket but not the FOH donation, so the club would benefit by the VAT on the difference. 

FarmerTweedy
13 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Sorry but it’s just not happening, it’s unlikely to happen at all next season. 
The ST deal takes into consideration not getting into games from the start of the season onwards. 
Even if everything goes to plan it will be 25-50% capacity at best in 9 weeks time. 

I agree with you re 9 weeks time, but I think as long as we're not hit by a new variant that renders the current vaccines ineffective, we'll move fairly quickly towards full stadiums. By the end of July, we should have pretty much all over 50s given two doses and other adults given their first (except the small(ish) number of people who can't get vaccinated, and the idiots who won't), and at that point, not only should deaths and hospitalisations be in very low numbers, but actual cases should be very low too, as we should be approaching herd immunity.  I think we'll see crowd limits eased gradually, beginning within a few weeks of the season starting as long as we don't see cases, deaths, etc climbing rapidly again. I reckon if things go OK, we'll have full houses before Christmas, just in time for what will no doubt be a brutal winter weather wise!

Pasquale for King
Just now, FarmerTweedy said:

I agree with you re 9 weeks time, but I think as long as we're not hit by a new variant that renders the current vaccines ineffective, we'll move fairly quickly towards full stadiums. By the end of July, we should have pretty much all over 50s given two doses and other adults given their first (except the small(ish) number of people who can't get vaccinated, and the idiots who won't), and at that point, not only should deaths and hospitalisations be in very low numbers, but actual cases should be very low too, as we should be approaching herd immunity.  I think we'll see crowd limits eased gradually, beginning within a few weeks of the season starting as long as we don't see cases, deaths, etc climbing rapidly again. I reckon if things go OK, we'll have full houses before Christmas, just in time for what will no doubt be a brutal winter weather wise!

Hopefully.
I will take my leave now as I’m depressing folk with my opinion, one I’m allowed but not to say it on here because everything’s rosey in the garden. Hope that cheers someone up. 

11 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Ok, just put your house up for sale, get the free ticket and then take your house back off the market. It might be cheaper just to buy the season ticket outright though. 

Guaranteed somebody will try and scam it. 

Biffa Bacon
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hopefully.
I will take my leave now as I’m depressing folk with my opinion, one I’m allowed but not to say it on here because everything’s rosey in the garden. Hope that cheers someone up. 

I haven't seen any claims of all rosy in the garden. We all saw some poor signings and  woeful displays last term. That doesn't stop us from supporting, and wishing for better.

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I haven't seen any claims of all rosy in the garden. We all saw some poor signings and  woeful displays last term. That doesn't stop us from supporting, and wishing for better.

You might want to read a few more pages of this and I the threads, the one about the video is particularly gushing. Where my loyalty was questioned because I’m currently unconvinced about getting a ST. 

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You might want to read a few more pages of this and I the threads, the one about the video is particularly gushing. Where my loyalty was questioned because I’m currently unconvinced about getting a ST. 

You're being questioned because of your repeated spamming of every thread. Yy 

Auldbenches
3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

👏👏👏

Well said sir!

I hope the dissenters (and they are a depressing bunch) read and understand. Perhaps at some point they will realise how they tarnish and spoil the joy we have in supporting Hearts.

Let’s hope it (21/22) is a great season!

HHGH

♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

I agree with your last point regarding having a great season, but people expressing an opinion on a forum spoils watching Hearts for you?  

OmiyaHearts

Just match day tickets for me this season. The combination of Neilson, reduced attendances and potential further restrictions, I just don't see it being a sensible way to part with hundreds of pounds.

Kudos to everyone paying full price and supporting the club in that way.👌  Hopefully we all get a surprise and it's not a totally depressing season.

4 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Just match day tickets for me this season. The combination of Neilson, reduced attendances and potential further restrictions, I just don't see it being a sensible way to part with hundreds of pounds.

Kudos to everyone paying full price and supporting the club in that way.👌  Hopefully we all get a surprise and it's not a totally depressing season.

I’d be surprised if we offer any matchday tickets for the coming season. If we do it’s not likely until next Spring imo. 

OmiyaHearts
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I’d be surprised if we offer any matchday tickets for the coming season. If we do it’s not likely until next Spring imo. 

Yeah I think it may be doubtful. But as I've not even been allowed leave Glasgow for about a year, I'm not quite at the optimistic stage yet!

Jambof3tornado
6 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I guess like me, they are fortunate to be able to afford it. I want a successful Hearts, whether AB is around or not. She in my view, has contributed much more than most. But as I said its not about her, it's about Hearts, our team.

I can afford to, plenty overtime in the ambulance service the last wee while. I want nothing but to see a successful Hearts but feel under Ann we have gone full circle and while I still pay my FOH subs the club must learn to be better run, and that happens with football people at the helm. Your comment about it not being about her is in my opinion untrue, many issues are down to Ann but as our saviour she is above criticism. An argument for another thread perhaps.

I'll be renewing on day 1 of phase II.

Cant wait.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I can afford to, plenty overtime in the ambulance service the last wee while. I want nothing but to see a successful Hearts but feel under Ann we have gone full circle and while I still pay my FOH subs the club must learn to be better run, and that happens with football people at the helm. Your comment about it not being about her is in my opinion untrue, many issues are down to Ann but as our saviour she is above criticism. An argument for another thread perhaps.

I'll be renewing on day 1 of phase II.

Cant wait.

Fair comment. 

2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

I agree with your last point regarding having a great season, but people expressing an opinion on a forum spoils watching Hearts for you?  

No! People expressing an opinion on a forum has no spoiling impact on me watching Hearts. Why would it?? And I’d be surprised if it impacted on anyone watching Hearts.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion and the right to express it. However when the opinion is shared again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again on every thread week after week, month after month it becomes wearisome! These people (dissenters?) should share their views and then move on or perhaps just restrict their campaign to specific appropriate threads rather than try to hijack otherwise positive threads!

If you or anybody else has not read Tatlocks post I suggest you do, he has addressed the issue perfectly!

♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

Auldbenches
7 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

No! People expressing an opinion on a forum has no spoiling impact on me watching Hearts. Why would it?? And I’d be surprised if it impacted on anyone watching Hearts.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion and the right to express it. However when the opinion is shared again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again on every thread week after week, month after month it becomes wearisome! These people (dissenters?) should share their views and then move on or perhaps just restrict their campaign to specific appropriate threads rather than try to hijack otherwise positive threads!

If you or anybody else has not read Tatlocks post I suggest you do, he has addressed the issue perfectly!

♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

I agree with his point about holding back on the club because of not liking an individual but no matter how often someone repeats themselves in here, it wouldn't stop me enjoying watching the team.  The thing that does that is what posters are moaning about.  

I think they keep repeating themselves because the club keeps on making the same mistakes.  

Being pissed off after 4 years of negative football and a lot of money squandered on bad signings is going to get fans moaning again and again.  

It's up to the club to stop that. 

Don't read the threads if it is having that much of an effect on you.  

There's more posts moaning about the moaners than there is by them.

It's a forum so you expect different opinions.  

Would you tell fans to shut up in a pub or in a supporters bus?  

The negativity goes when the team looks like it is actually progressing.  

Fans being pissed off shows they care.  

20 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

Dissenters? Come on eh😂

12 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I agree with his point about holding back on the club because of not liking an individual but no matter how often someone repeats themselves in here, it wouldn't stop me enjoying watching the team.  The thing that does that is what posters are moaning about.  

I think they keep repeating themselves because the club keeps on making the same mistakes.  

Being pissed off after 4 years of negative football and a lot of money squandered on bad signings is going to get fans moaning again and again.  

It's up to the club to stop that. 

Don't read the threads if it is having that much of an effect on you.  

There's more posts moaning about the moaners than there is by them.

It's a forum so you expect different opinions.  

Would you tell fans to shut up in a pub or in a supporters bus?  

The negativity goes when the team looks like it is actually progressing.  

Fans being pissed off shows they care.  

It would be an absolutely shit forum if everyone agreed and would be worrying if everyone agreed on RN, imo. I enjoy your posts and hope you keep making them.  

Edited by GinRummy

Auldbenches
Just now, GinRummy said:

It would be an absolutely shit forum if everyone agreed and would be worrying if everyone agreed on RN, imo. I enjoy your post and hope you keep making them.  

Some posters see criticising something as hating the club.  If it got to that stage I'd stop watching.  

It's apathy they should fear rather than criticism.  

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

Some posters see criticising something as hating the club.  If it got to that stage I'd stop watching.  

It's apathy they should fear rather than criticism.  

He’s a very limited manager in many folks opinion, including mine. He deserves most of the criticism he gets. 

gorgie rd eh11
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It would be an absolutely shit forum if everyone agreed and would be worrying if everyone agreed on RN, imo. I enjoy your post and hope you keep making them.  

It is a shit forum because the same people keep making the same points over and over again. Because they keep making them most people i know avoid this place, it's hard to tell if it's a Hearts forum most of the time.

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

It is a shit forum because the same people keep making the same points over and over again. Because they keep making them most people i know avoid this place, it's hard to tell if it's a Hearts forum most of the time.

It does seem to be the same posters on either side.  That's because everyone avoids getting dragged into a bun fight.  Both sides to blame for that. 

Look at the post yesterday aski g if someone was having a breakdown or being asked if they are on anything because they disagree.   

That's what stops others posting, and joining.  

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

No same as last season.

Wonder home many folk have misplaced theirs over the last umpteen months!!!

I had to look on the mantlepiece coz I realised I hadnt physically held my season book for over a year!!!

Was sure her indoors would have shifted it!!

8 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I don’t think it’s a shit forum at all. Since I first used it back in 2009’ish people have always complained about it. You can probably only compare it to other football forums and there are none better that I’ve seen. 

Fort Vallance
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Wonder home many folk have misplaced theirs over the last umpteen months!!!

I had to look on the mantlepiece coz I realised I hadnt physically held my season book for over a year!!!

Was sure her indoors would have shifted it!!

Season book. That takes me back. Tried to save carrying the book I'd pull the ticket out. Only to find when I got to the turnstile there had been a reserve game midweek. 

9 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It does seem to be the same posters on either side.  That's because everyone avoids getting dragged into a bun fight.  Both sides to blame for that. 

Look at the post yesterday aski g if someone was having a breakdown or being asked if they are on anything because they disagree.   

That's what stops others posting, and joining.  

Most pro Hearts people don't post.

Its anti Neilson sub forum. 

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, cheetah said:

With Roberto still in charge I will be going for option zero.

Good to know. Means more chance of Hearts supporters (you know people that support the club not individuals) getting to watch the team if there is a reduced capacity 

gordon simpson
8 hours ago, Tatlock said:

great post , glad us oldies can see past the doom and gloom merchants HHGH 

jamtartan74
9 hours ago, Tatlock said:

Nicely put Uncle B 👍🏻

jamtartan74
14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t think it’s a shit forum at all. Since I first used it back in 2009’ish people have always complained about it. You can probably only compare it to other football forums and there are none better that I’ve seen. 

It’s not a shit forum but a lot of the posters on it make it a hard read with the constant whinging 🙄 

Just now, jamtartan74 said:

It’s not a shit forum but a lot of the posters on it make it a hard read with the constant whinging 🙄 

Do you think it’s an unfair reflection of how the support feels? It inevitably gets tedious but RN and AB are key figures and if people feel strongly about them, it’s going to be discussed (a lot).

jamtartan74
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Do you think it’s an unfair reflection of how the support feels? It inevitably gets tedious but RN and AB are key figures and if people feel strongly about them, it’s going to be discussed (a lot).

Maybe, although I do think that the majority have accepted that they will be involved next season so want to just get on with it and hope it’s a better season. Everyone has a right to an opinion but it doesn’t mean it’s not tiresome to read it all the time. 

6 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Maybe, although I do think that the majority have accepted that they will be involved next season so want to just get on with it and hope it’s a better season. Everyone has a right to an opinion but it doesn’t mean it’s not tiresome to read it all the time. 

Can’t disagree. Some folk will always argue black is white and vice versa I suppose. Before the current bickering, it was Romanov etc etc. If the forum existed back in the day, there’d be folk bickering about Willie Ormond or whatever. 

Edited by GinRummy

Jambof3tornado
55 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Season book. That takes me back. Tried to save carrying the book I'd pull the ticket out. Only to find when I got to the turnstile there had been a reserve game midweek. 

Lol! Happens to the best of us!!

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

It's the most negative fans forum i've ever looked at. In trying to be open it allows people to drag it down. It's unreadable most of the time and most i know stay away because of that.

5 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

It's the most negative fans forum i've ever looked at. In trying to be open it allows people to drag it down. It's unreadable most of the time and most i know stay away because of that.

Tbf to the people being negative and I’m frequently one of them. We are the third to fourth best financed side in the country and have been completely shite for years. Being positive can look borderline idiotic at times tbh. 

gorgie rd eh11
21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Tbf to the people being negative and I’m frequently one of them. We are the third to fourth best financed side in the country and have been completely shite for years. Being positive can look borderline idiotic at times tbh. 

I wouldn't have let Robbie Neilson on the bus after the Brora game. But i'm bored with every thread descending into a conversation about him. It's football, sometimes it would be nice to read about football and have a bit of a laugh. That used to happen, not any more though and most people are sick of it.

2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I wouldn't have let Robbie Neilson on the bus after the Brora game. But i'm bored with every thread descending into a conversation about him. It's football, sometimes it would be nice to read about football and have a bit of a laugh. That used to happen, not any more though and most people are sick of it.

Fair enough. 👍

1 hour ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

That’s a pity.

gorgie rd eh11
41 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

That’s a pity.

You're right it is a pity. Destroyed by whingeing ****s. 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Being positive can look borderline idiotic at times tbh. 

...as can being negative during close season when everybody knows that Robbie is safe in his job for the foreseeable.

All very tiresome and pointless.

gordon simpson
2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Lol! Happens to the best of us!!

was at  Hearts v hibs game at Tynie ,we won 1-0 and in all the celebrations Lost my wallet and season book ,was Staying with  cousins in East Calder so  thinking  season book was lost forever we had a few drinks and on the Sunday returned home to flat in Roseburn , my wife opened the door and said your wallet is here she opened it to find season book was returned  lucky there is honest folks in the Shed lol

Jambof3tornado

PHM status returned, renewed mine and juniors tickets just now. Think because we still had £150 to pay from last seasons ticket(bought in 2 halfs), the TO managed to add that on to the phase 2 price!! Bonus!

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold