Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

crunchy frog
18 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Wont be renewing right away. Want to get my discounted price for the missed games end of previous season. They had full price out of 2 of us in the house using just one stream all season and we didnt take shop/restaurant vouchers so I dont feel bad about getting money off.

Plus Loic Damour is still being handsomely paid for sitting on his arse which grinds my gears.

When we get back in you better be ripping up that useless ***** Damour for arse paper if we ever see him again. I'll join you, never worry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

Just now, crunchy frog said:

When we get back in you better be ripping up that useless ***** Damour for arse paper if we ever see him again. I'll join you, never worry

Just needs a gentle nudge. 

The Real Maroonblood
30 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Ha ha no. 

Just find his brand of football unpalatable. With the exception of about 3 months under Stendel I haven’t enjoyed going to the games for about 5 years. 

Taking the kids home away was mentally and financially draining and I think during lockdown I realised I didn’t miss it. And I don’t want to go back when it gave me nothing.

Hopefully I’ll be back one day but I enjoy my garden, my dog and the countryside more now. 

Fair play to you and totally understandable.

50 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Ha ha no. 

Just find his brand of football unpalatable. With the exception of about 3 months under Stendel I haven’t enjoyed going to the games for about 5 years. 

Taking the kids home away was mentally and financially draining and I think during lockdown I realised I didn’t miss it. And I don’t want to go back when it gave me nothing.

Hopefully I’ll be back one day but I enjoy my garden, my dog and the countryside more now. 

I understand. 

It's crossed my mind that quite a few fans might have got out of the habit of football and found other things to do. 

The Rangers fans are likely the exception because if you can't be enthusiastic after winning the League and doing well in Europe when can you be ? 🤔 

been here before
13 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I'll wait till Xmas and buy a half season ticket when Neilson is gone. 

**** sake man play the game will you?

You're supposed to renew now at full price then come on here and tell everyone you've done it. 

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

You're supposed to renew now at full price then come on here and tell everyone you've done it. 

Thanks for reminding me to tell everyone I renewed today 👍

Hope I haven't offended you. 😏 

been here before
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Thanks for reminding me to tell everyone I renewed today 👍

Hope I haven't offended you. 😏 

Why do you think you mighy have done that?

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Good decision.

19 minutes ago, been here before said:

Surprised at a certain poster's absence today 👀 considering he's a PHM an all that 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

36 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

You’d maybe best hope they do quarter season tickets if you’re waiting on RN leaving. With a target of top six I’d imagine he’ll be here until that target has become impossible to meet. 

Dagger Is Back
2 hours ago, moz said:

OK...im proper confused now.....was going to take up option 2...then I get an email today with the below on it....says I dont need to do anything?

Cant remember referring last years and I watched every stream there was....so does this look like mine and Juniors [Under 13] are rolled over to next year with nothing to pay..??

Will make sure Juniors gets loads from the club store if so... 

"Last year we made a promise that no season 20/21 season ticket holder would lose out.
We committed to a Season Ticket Guarantee which gave supporters the option to roll their ticket to season 21/22.

As you selected this option, your season ticket has been automatically rolled over for season 21/22. There is nothing you need to do to activate this and you do not need to go through the renewal process".

I received that email too despite having watched the streamed games. Gone into my account and I can still renew at full price for £360. I think the emails about my daughters U13 ST which they've rolled over to next year. Willm need to phone them as it won't be getting renewed

Randy Marsh
21 minutes ago, been here before said:

😂  On a serious note you would more likely get value for money buying a half.  You would like to think we will be back to some sort of normality come the start of next year. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Ha ha no. 

I feel the same at the minute, hopefully that will

change for both of us. 
Out of interest what do your kids think about not going. 

2 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I received that email too despite having watched the streamed games. Gone into my account and I can still renew at full price for £360. I think the emails about my daughters U13 ST which they've rolled over to next year. Willm need to phone them as it won't be getting renewed

After finally getting access to my son's old unused email, he has received the same message you and Moz got. So I'd assume it is regarding your daughter's ST 👍 u13's automatically renewed even if you asked the club not to 😅

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, been here before said:

PHM and masturbate furiously I think you said 😆👍🏽

Dagger Is Back
5 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

After finally getting access to my son's old unused email, he has received the same message you and Moz got. So I'd assume it is regarding your daughter's ST 👍 u13's automatically renewed even if you asked the club not to 😅

Brilliant thanks for confirming that.

Leveins Battalion

My 70 year old Mum is treating me and the old man this year for our renewal 🙌

My youngest (5 year old) is demanding a season ticket also.

Getting ours tommorrow.😁

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, crunchy frog said:

It tells you how good a deal he has that as a professional player he is happy to sit on his arse rather than going out on loan to earn his wages.

A disgrace of a man!

20 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

You can still phone up and pay to renew the u13 tickets if you want to give the Club the money

Just now, soonbe110 said:

You can still phone up and pay to renew the u13 tickets if you want to give the Club the money

It's already been given to the FoH as a one off donation 👍

thegreatsd

Got mine, my dads and my daughters one sorted out today. I’ve been going for about 40 years with my dad and for me that what it’s all about. Hopefully my 8 year old daughter gets the same thing out of it I have all these years.  This will be her second year as as season ticket holder and hopefully this time she gets to see some football this time! 

All those years going to watch hearts with my dad has given me my greatest memories.  Even in tough times there are some great magical moments. 

Together we have seen.....

Quitongos last minute equaliser v celtic sending tynecastle into bedlam. 

Ian Ferguson scoring a belter versus Bayern Munich. 

Snodin rifling a free kick from distance into the top corner. 

Boyce scoring on his debut to beat The Rangers. 

Graeme Weirs double in another Hibs catastrophic collapse. 

Beattie swinging his top in joy round his head after a last minute penalty against Celtic in the semi. 

Adam putting us two up in 98

Miko shoving the linesman

Rudi scoring as good a hattrick as you will see v st mirren. 

Hartley celebrating with the three fingers in the air during another hibs semi final beating. 

Bruno bullying his opponents. 

Henry giving us a wave. 

Banskie swinging on the bar. 

Mcoist as Hearty Harry. 

Templeton almost helping us do the impossible at Liverpool. 

Robbo beating records and that amazing run and goal v Rangers. 

Dave McPherson going a mazy run and setting up Thomas against Rangers. 

That four goal performance against the invincible celtic side. 

The 5-1 final. 

Four goals from de vries on his debut. 

As we say or sing.... if I had the time I could name dozens more!

Whether we win lose or draw I just love going to the football with my dad and fingers crossed one day my daughter is on kickback in years to come with her own list like mine. The tough times make those good times that much sweeter. I’m sure we will be back home soon and I look forward to seeing you all there once again. 👍

Independence

I have to thank the staff in the ticket office for replying to my enquiries in super fast time when they must be busy. Great service. Two season tickets bought and cant wait till start of season and when I can get back in. 

Ticket bought - changed seat for last season so still haven’t sat in it yet!!! I so want to go to a game 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I feel the same at the minute, hopefully that will

change for both of us. 
Out of interest what do your kids think about not going. 

My eldest is like me - old enough to make his own decision. I suspect he will go as he can get his Uncles ST. 

My youngest will go to home games with his pal. A rite of passage. 

My daughter plays on a Sat and is no longer fussed tbh

The football didn’t help convince them. I haven’t stopped them - it’s always their decision. 

2 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

Shouldn’t laugh but did

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

My eldest is like me - old enough to make his own decision. I suspect he will go as he can get his Uncles ST. 

My youngest will go to home games with his pal. A rite of passage. 

My daughter plays on a Sat and is no longer fussed tbh

The football didn’t help convince them. I haven’t stopped them - it’s always their decision. 

I omitted the word “you”, just interested how they feel about their dad not going anymore after all these years. 
I struggled to understand why folk stopped going but I now have a better insight into the reasons why. 

My great nephew is 16 and may well choose to go with his pals soon, which as you say is a rite of passage. 
My dad didn’t go as much when I started going with my pals in the mid eighties. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Smoked-Glass

With it being outside I think it should be allowed by August. Might have to wear a mask when u leave ur seat. 

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I omitted the word “you”, just interested how they feel about their dad not going anymore after all these years. 
I struggled to understand why folk stopped going but I now have a better insight into the reasons why. 

My great nephew is 16 and may well choose to go with his pals soon, which as you say is a rite of passage. 
My dad didn’t go as much when I stayed going with my pals in the mid eighties. 

My old man stopped going regularly mid 60s. I suppose when you have seen the 50s and early 60s it must have been tough to keep the enthusiasm up for what was on offer.  he took me to the occasional match as a kid, first game was the 65 league decider then  several home and away against Hibs and the 68 final. The only time I went to Tynecastle with him as an adult was when I took him to the John Cumming testimonial. 

Funny old world. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

With it being outside I think it should be allowed by August. Might have to wear a mask when u leave ur seat. 

Full stadium? 

Jambof3tornado
37 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Waiting for option 2.

Good stuff.

You wont be alone.

I'm all for giving Hearts my money but cannot fathom why people are happy to pay full whack when they are entitled to a discount,especially when Ann has spunked so much of our cash!!!

I opted to roll over my season ticket and paid to watch the games I wanted to see on the livestream.

Got the email saying I don't need to do anything as my season ticket is renewed along with my daughter's U13 ticket.

Have just emailed to clarify a few things including what other options are available to me eg paying £25 to hold my seats or getting a refund on what I paid.

Don't think they can just assume people who rolled over are happy to renew given the ongoing uncertainty about when we will be allowed back and the lack of confidence in the manager.

12 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

I opted to roll over my season ticket and paid to watch the games I wanted to see on the livestream.

Got the email saying I don't need to do anything as my season ticket is renewed along with my daughter's U13 ticket.

Have just emailed to clarify a few things including what other options are available to me eg paying £25 to hold my seats or getting a refund on what I paid.

Don't think they can just assume people who rolled over are happy to renew given the ongoing uncertainty about when we will be allowed back and the lack of confidence in the manager.

Why would you be paying 25 when you have technically already paid for ur seat? Take it ur email was same as below. T & Cs mentioned process of rolling over 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/alternative-season-ticket-value-package

Edited by Newton51

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Is this what you received? 
It’s just saying if you’re not paying full price you don’t have to do anything just now. Or the one up there that seems a bit presumptuous.

6F27D3DC-2412-4328-96AD-B60CB4B4AE43.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Good stuff.

You wont be alone.

I'm all for giving Hearts my money but cannot fathom why people are happy to pay full whack when they are entitled to a discount,especially when Ann has spunked so much of our cash!!!

Not that difficult to understand. Have money, happy to give it to my club. 

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Why not

Sorry but it’s just not happening, it’s unlikely to happen at all next season. 
The ST deal takes into consideration not getting into games from the start of the season onwards. 
Even if everything goes to plan it will be 25-50% capacity at best in 9 weeks time. 

3 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

My 70 year old Mum is treating me and the old man this year for our renewal 🙌

My youngest (5 year old) is demanding a season ticket also.

Getting ours tommorrow.😁

What a great lady.  Buy her a drink from me.

Perth to Paisley

Probably been asked before but..

Is there any benefit to the club in not paying the full price for a ST but paying the same amount split over ST and FoH donation? 

You obviously get FoH points for a donation.

davemclaren
34 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Not that difficult to understand. Have money, happy to give it to my club. 

Exactly. Terrible to mention it though. Best go on about terrible streams last season, FoH haemorrhaging money and other such stuff. I always look forward to a new season regardless of what happened in the previous one. Of course my optimism has sometimes be reduced a few games in but…

been here before
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Exactly. Terrible to mention it though. Best go on about terrible streams last season, FoH haemorrhaging money and other such stuff. I always look forward to a new season regardless of what happened in the previous one. Of course my optimism has sometimes be reduced a few games in but…

9164ffdef66c27f7351b9474468a502c.jpg.f7d639a596a0291f566a4a5adc2e55f9.jpg

The Treasurer
7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Optimism, misplaced or not, is a definite requirement when supporting Hearts

12 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

12 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

Thanks guys...that makes sense then, the email must be about Juniors ticket....will be his last season at U13

will get on the case to renew mine then..... :)

Biffa Bacon
10 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Good stuff.

You wont be alone.

I guess like me, they are fortunate to be able to afford it. I want a successful Hearts, whether AB is around or not. She in my view, has contributed much more than most. But as I said its not about her, it's about Hearts, our team.

It’s easy really, I’m a hearts supporter, I can afford a season ticket, I am sensible enough to realise I can’t guarantee I’ll enjoy the experience, but I am happy to buy a season ticket, secure in the knowledge that my money helps to support the club I love. To me that’s what a supporter does. I have felt the same since 1959 when I saw my first game. So if you hate individuals at the club and as a result you withhold your money you are not supporting the club, you are supporting your own personal agenda to the detriment of the club we all watched almost disappear and spent money in blind faith to ensure the club survived. We are all entitled to our personal opinions, but please don’t try to influence others and in so doing render kickback almost unreadable due to a minority of bickering dissenters polluting every thread with bile and personal opinions

28 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Just got ours,nobody in when we went in.A few in the que now though.🇱🇻

Are they issuing new smart cards?

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold