Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

Do fans who did not take up the season ticket last year still get to keep their seat from the 19/20 season?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

Jambof3tornado

Wont be renewing right away. Want to get my discounted price for the missed games end of previous season. They had full price out of 2 of us in the house using just one stream all season and we didnt take shop/restaurant vouchers so I dont feel bad about getting money off.

Plus Loic Damour is still being handsomely paid for sitting on his arse which grinds my gears.

17 hours ago, eck1874 said:

The price of my gold ticket is £80 less than the full price ticket after I opt for option 2 having used the streaming service this year. 

How do you choose option 2? I just get taken through to the checkout and it says 360 still?

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, 7PNJ4 said:

How do you choose option 2? I just get taken through to the checkout and it says 360 still?

You have to wait until

the next phase. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

You have to wait until

the next phase. 

Ah ok thanks! I misread the detail. Cheers 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Anyone know what we have to wait for 2nd phase to get the discounted price???

So that us posh folk get served first. Nah, possibly makes it easier systems wise. 🤷‍♂️

Jambof3tornado
Just now, davemclaren said:

So that us posh folk get served first. Nah, possibly makes it easier systems wise. 🤷‍♂️

Just wondered why they couldnt run side by side. Oh well another 10 days to wait.

Jambof3tornado
15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I've still not paid the 2nd half of last seasons ticket despite trying to contact ticket office!!!

Maybe I'll get it written off since we were a wee bit jobby!!

davemclaren
Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

I've still not paid the 2nd half of last seasons ticket despite trying to contact ticket office!!!

Maybe I'll get it written off since we were a wee bit jobby!!

😯

adambraejambo
17 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

renewed

never forget

never forgive

pledge for life.

Sorry but read that in his voice . Well done though and I'll be doing same later this week. 

Galaxy-Quest1-700x300.jpg

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Can someone clarify that if I renew my adult ticket, my son who’s under 13 will automatically renew?? 
I tried to log into his account but there’s nothing about renewals on it. 

thegreatsd
25 minutes ago, Juan Jose Carricondo Perez said:

Can someone clarify that if I renew my adult ticket, my son who’s under 13 will automatically renew?? 
I tried to log into his account but there’s nothing about renewals on it. 

I had the same thing. I contacted the ticket office and my daughters ticket was automatically renewed for next season. Just had mine and my dads ones to pay. If you look in the under 13s account it should say current season ticket holder👍

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez
12 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

I had the same thing. I contacted the ticket office and my daughters ticket was automatically renewed for next season. Just had mine and my dads ones to pay. If you look in the under 13s account it should say current season ticket holder👍

couldn’t see that but will take another look. 
thanks 

Renewed this morning.   Can't wait to get back to my seat.............whenever that may be.  

Ok I’ll be the pantomime villain. 

I’m never on here anyone but as I said previously I am not renewing or going back. I would have taken a ST if I was getting it free but I never told the TO that I wouldn’t be taking up the pay per game TV option. I never knew I had to. 

I was planning to donate both mine and my eldest ST to BIG HEARTS as we both have lost interest. 

40 years ST for me.

13 years for eldest and he’s only 18.

Is the TO actually open? Or is it via email or phone only? 

Thanks in advance 

15 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I’m never on here anyone but as I said previously I am not renewing or going back. I would have taken a ST if I was getting it free but I never told the TO that I wouldn’t be taking up the pay per game TV option. I never knew I had to. 

I was planning to donate both mine and my eldest ST to BIG HEARTS as we both have lost interest. 

40 years ST for me.

Thanks in advance 

I bought mine on line but I can see pictures on Twitter of guys with their smart cards outside Tynecastle which suggests the TO is open. 

OK...im proper confused now.....was going to take up option 2...then I get an email today with the below on it....says I dont need to do anything?

Cant remember referring last years and I watched every stream there was....so does this look like mine and Juniors [Under 13] are rolled over to next year with nothing to pay..??

Will make sure Juniors gets loads from the club store if so... 

"Last year we made a promise that no season 20/21 season ticket holder would lose out.
We committed to a Season Ticket Guarantee which gave supporters the option to roll their ticket to season 21/22.

As you selected this option, your season ticket has been automatically rolled over for season 21/22. There is nothing you need to do to activate this and you do not need to go through the renewal process".

been here before
6 minutes ago, moz said:

OK...im proper confused now.....was going to take up option 2...then I get an email today with the below on it....says I dont need to do anything?

Cant remember referring last years and I watched every stream there was....so does this look like mine and Juniors [Under 13] are rolled over to next year with nothing to pay..??

"Last year we made a promise that no season 20/21 season ticket holder would lose out.
We committed to a Season Ticket Guarantee which gave supporters the option to roll their ticket to season 21/22.

As you selected this option, your season ticket has been automatically rolled over for season 21/22. There is nothing you need to do to activate this and you do not need to go through the renewal process".

I think the u13 ones are renewed automatically so it could well be relating to that.

The Real Maroonblood
35 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

40 years ST for me.

Thanks in advance 

I never did the streaming.

I can’t recall that I had to inform them but I suppose it said it somewhere.

King Of The Cat Cafe

When I look at the official site, I see that the only renewal option for me is £450.

Can I take it that if I do nothing until after June 10, this will change to the Option 2 price of £200?

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

As soon as Neilson came back I stayed away from all things HMFC so I suspect I missed it. 

frankblack
1 minute ago, davieholt said:

Renewed full price.

Then I see we've got Brora in our group 😞

Never mind, there is always Peterhead away to consolidate us.

:wacko:

Berra than you
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I re-read the article that detailed all of this last week. I believe that it was stated in there that if you didn't want to use the streaming and defer for a season you had to let the club know.

been here before
Just now, Berra than you said:

I re-read the article that detailed all of this last week. I believe that it was stated in there that if you didn't want to use the streaming and defer for a season you had to let the club know.

Correct.

It was mentioned more than once along with the date they had to be informed by.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

As soon as Neilson came back I stayed away from all things HMFC so I suspect I missed it. 

Probably same here.

I will reluctantly renew with him at helm but wait for the discount. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

👍

As I said probably missed it.

Just renewed mine after stupidly trying to log in to E tickets using my e-mail address instead of cust ref no. Anyhoo, l got locked out for 30 mins so left until now. renewed my senior citizens concession at £260 for good seats in Section C of  the Wheatfield. roll on next season & full houses.

4 hours ago, lou said:

Renewed this morning, had to call them to arrange my son's student ticket, customer service was top class 

I tried to call them (before closing) re my sons season ticket but the automated message asked me to email them. How did you get through? Having a mare here, got mine renewed easily enough but cannot log into my son's e-ticket account as cannot recall the password 😒

thehibsareintheirbeds
1 hour ago, moz said:

Got the same and bit confused too. Was expecting my under 13s ticket to roll over but used the streaming service and was expecting to have to renew my ticket. Sure it'll all become clear!

1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Sounds personal ? 

1 hour ago, moz said:

I rolled over an adult and U13 tickets that were unused.

My plan is to disgard, not use these this season. But now they've been rolled over...

22 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Sounds personal ? 

Ha ha no. 

Just find his brand of football unpalatable. With the exception of about 3 months under Stendel I haven’t enjoyed going to the games for about 5 years. 

Taking the kids home away was mentally and financially draining and I think during lockdown I realised I didn’t miss it. And I don’t want to go back when it gave me nothing.

Hopefully I’ll be back one day but I enjoy my garden, my dog and the countryside more now. 

52 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

I tried to call them (before closing) re my sons season ticket but the automated message asked me to email them. How did you get through? Having a mare here, got mine renewed easily enough but cannot log into my son's e-ticket account as cannot recall the password 😒

Called the number on the website article, rang for about a minute before it was answered 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold