£131,840

novoman

£ 131,840

Well done to everyone who has put towards this during these very trying times.

It hasn’t been easy for people losing their jobs and all the uncertainty. 

We are down about £7,500 on last months total and that is understandably due to worst result in our clubs history and I get it that’s why lot of people withdrew their support. 

I was very close to doing it myself as a protest to what’s been going on. 

Then I thought that Ann and Robbie are not going to be here forever and thanks to the fans and the foundation including the guys that  buy a season tickets every year we will survive and grow stronger. 

When you look look at what’s going on down south and those Man Utd supporters demonstrating and wanting the top men out. We should soon own 75.1% of our club and have a much larger say on what’s going on. 

Newcastle are now trying to do something similar to us and starting to buy shares in order to have a say.

To date we have contributed £11,823,789 which is unbelievable when you think about it and all the Hibbys said it would never work or last. 

Im not in the know but I personally think that when it hits the £12 million mark Ann Budge will bow out. 

Perhaps Football First has more info on what’s due and when the handover will be.

Keep the faith guys 

pledge for life 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Francis Albert

• jr ewing

• JamboAl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, novoman said:

£ 131,840

We are down about £7,500 on last months total and that is understandably due to worst result in our clubs history and I get it that’s why lot of people withdrew their support. 

Then I thought that Ann and Robbie are not going to be here forever and thanks to the fans and the foundation including the guys that  buy a season tickets every year we will survive and grow stronger. 

When you look look at what’s going on down south and those Man Utd supporters demonstrating and wanting the top men out. We should soon own 75.1% of our club and have a much larger say on what’s going on. 

Newcastle are now trying to do something similar to us and starting to buy shares in order to have a say.

To date we have contributed £11,823,789 which is unbelievable when you think about it and all the Hibbys said it would never work or last. 

Im not in the know but I personally think that when it hits the £12 million mark Ann Budge will bow out. 

Perhaps Football First has more info on what’s due and when the handover will be.

Keep the faith guys 

pledge for life 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

A stunning effort from the best support in world football.

We may be a grumpy lot at times  but we love our HMFC and prove it time after time.

Rick James

Excellent stuff. Almost £12 million in contributions alone, on top of tickets, ST's, merchandise etc. That is fantastic going.

Really boils my piss that we don't get more recognition in the football world for this. I recall Portsmouth a few years back getting a Sky Sports documentary all about the fan ownership. IIRC, their figures at the time didn't come close to ours at the time either. I know there was the BBC one, but it was all from the POV of the club and board, rather than the fans. Would love to see somebody make a documentary about the Hearts fans and FOH.

Des Lynam
19 minutes ago, novoman said:

£ 131,840

To date we have contributed £11,823,789 which is unbelievable when you think about it and all the Hibbys said it would never work or last. 

Keep the faith guys 

pledge for life 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

:flagwave:

On a serious note it is a bloody marvelous result and all who contribute should be proud.  I just wish it was better spent and not by Ann Budge.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Saved money on the window cleaning then. 

Did you not have it at £100k a year or some made up bollocks when you were greetin about the stand? 

Less cars on the road from a year of lockdown - less polution.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Less cars on the road from a year of lockdown - less polution.

😂👍

Geoff Kilpatrick

And yet we STILL fail to complete the deal to transfer the shares.

Footballfirst
12 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

That is now £2,056,287 that has been pledged since the final installment of the Bidco loan was paid off at the end of January 2020, yet FOH hasn't used £100k of that amount to secure the majority shareholding.

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

That is now £2,056,287 that has been pledged since the final installment of the Bidco loan was paid off at the end of January 2020, yet FOH hasn't used £100k of that amount to secure the majority shareholding.

since the season is now finished i would hope that the share transfer happens very soon

Footballfirst
47 minutes ago, novoman said:

£ 131,840

To put the £131,840 in perspective, just a year ago, when the Good Friday disagreement had kicked off, the monthly pledges were £121,473.

The fans have done their bit in the interim, but the FOH Board has failed to deliver the majority shareholding.

Nookie Bear
15 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Think that could be the big announcement they were referring to recently.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Think that could be the big announcement they were referring to recently.

Breath failing to be held.

I have threatened (to myself if that counts!) to pause my FoH subs a fair few times in last 3 years due to anger and frustration....

I haven't though, and posts like this remind my why I will unlikely ever do so....truly unique bunch Jambos...there is frankly nobody even remotely close to us in Scotland re fanbase and our desire to back our club, in the good and bad times...

❤'s

leipzig76
55 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Do you live in Iran, Russia, China or maybe North Korea? 

Nope.... Albion Road

55 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Saved money on the window cleaning then. 

Did you not have it at £100k a year or some made up bollocks when you were greetin about the stand? 

He's licking them clean, money saved.

Good news thread, great to see there hasn't been a huge dip in contributions.

1 hour ago, martoon said:

A stunning effort from the best support in world football.

We may be a grumpy lot at times  but we love our HMFC and prove it time after time.

Surely not. :)

An excellent contribution all round. :thumb:

Bull's-eye

I polished off a couple of Bottles of Brandy in the Directors suite, thanks every one  😃

Lone Striker
29 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

To put the £131,840 in perspective, just a year ago, when the Good Friday disagreement had kicked off, the monthly pledges were £121,473.

The fans have done their bit in the interim, but the FOH Board has failed to deliver the majority shareholding.

Indeed.  There's probably been 4 reasons for the  fluctuation over the last 12 months - 

- our response to financial hardship imposed by the SPFL last April 

- our response to financial hardship imposed by no fans being allowed in

- our response to the team getting to the Cup Final

- our subsequent  anger at  various aspects of Budge/Robbie's comments when team performances were less than satisfactory.

All against the backdrop of finanical hardship and uncertainty for many fans.

If FoH don't conclude the share transfer by July, another fluctuation (downwards) might happen too. 🙄

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, novoman said:

£ 131,840

Keep the faith guys 

pledge for life 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Brilliant positive post. 

stevie1874

Probably get shot down,  but when the shareholding’s are transferred and the stand finally kitted out,  could we not use half the money to fund two quality players.  Possibly young players on a 3 year contract with sell on value ie Alan Campbell or Ali McCann? 

ToadKiller Dog
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hopefully get the fans into Tynecastle or something for the hand over. 

That seems to be the plan ,so not to worried about delayed hand over at this point ,but if fans can't get in with decent numbers within first couple of months of the new season ,just go ahead and do it on Hearts tv .

John Findlay
15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Looking forward to the next set of excuses from FOH for not doing the takeover 

Oh look who as crawled out from under their stone.

been here before
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

On a serious note it is a bloody marvelous result and all who contribute should be proud.  I just wish it was better spent and not by Ann Budge.

You contribute **** all. In that case your wish, like the rest of your 'support' for Hearts isnt worth a pound of steaming dug shit.

David Black
2 hours ago, novoman said:

£ 131,840

Keep the faith guys 

pledge for life 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

I have a recent e-mail from Stuart Wallace stating early summer. June was again mentioned. One piece of paperwork being worked on seemingly. 

sauchiejambo

I have found that some people will always ignore anything positive and focus solely on the negative, they are not bad people it just reflects how they understand the world. Likewise where there is a logical explanation for something, some people will dismiss this as "spin" or excuses, that's just the way it is, somethings will never change...

David Black
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I have a recent e-mail from Stuart Wallace stating early summer. June was again mentioned. One piece of paperwork being worked on seemingly. 

Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, David Black said:

This piece of paperwork by any chance?  A couple of signatures is all it needs.1085764182_Stocktransfer.JPG.be5ca3a563bc2b9c72c81e43ef43ee0a.JPG

Borders Jambo
1 hour ago, GavK1012 said:

I have threatened (to myself if that counts!) to pause my FoH subs a fair few times in last 3 years due to anger and frustration....

I haven't though, and posts like this remind my why I will unlikely ever do so....truly unique bunch Jambos...there is frankly nobody even remotely close to us in Scotland re fanbase and our desire to back our club, in the good and bad times...

❤'s

Great post and where I am at as well to be honest. 

The Brora result in particular almost made me rethink and then I thought the money I contribute isn't for me, its for the future and will continue until I depart this mortal coil, which I hope is a while away yet.

We should be proud of what we do. 

Ex member of the SaS

12 Million is a fantastic achievement by any standards but when you look at the squad/manager and results, one has to say a deep investigation as to how it was spent needs to be done. 

Having said that where would we be without such a great support? Demotion and pandemic would have seen us buried.

The Treasurer

Fantastic achievement and, as others have said, deserves better recognition.

On the transfer of shares, we've been given reasons (excuses ?) why it has not happened yet, such as Covid, Demotion, no fans at matches etc.

All could be argued as reasonable, however, I'd say that there is now no reason to delay any further.

Saint Jambo

Good stuff. A 5% decrease in a single month is meaningful, but not as dramatic as you might have thought based on some on the posts on here. Probably a good indication that season ticket sales aren't going to crash by the level some people have suggested either.

Still puts FOH on course to contribute around £1.5m this year. Not many owners in Scottish football putting that kind of money in to their clubs each year with no strings attached.

It really is way beyond time for FOH to complete the purchase of shares.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I cancelled after Brora and I don’t regret doing so. The levels of accountability at Hearts are totally unacceptable considering the money that’s going in 

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Surely not. :)

An excellent contribution all round. :thumb:

😄

Selkirkhmfc1874

Another amazing amount of cash raised by the Hearts support ! Best supporters in world 

David Black
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

This piece of paperwork by any chance?  A couple of signatures is all it needs.1085764182_Stocktransfer.JPG.be5ca3a563bc2b9c72c81e43ef43ee0a.JPG

Stuart never said what it was, but he inferred it was not a problem.

NANOJAMBO
57 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I cancelled after Brora and I don’t regret doing so. The levels of accountability at Hearts are totally unacceptable considering the money that’s going in 

Me too but mission accomplished by then anyway - well, almost.

Of larger concern is what happens going forward not just in the transfer of ownership but what FOH intends to do having taken ownership (indeed, if it intends to do anything) and what the extra cash raised is to be used for.  MrsB aint getting any younger and I feel it's well past time FOH was looking to the future - they should have already done so a long time ago. 

David Black

No matter who does what in that most have kept the DD's going, some like myself have cancelled as it was the only way to get my frustration across to FoH and will start again when a definite date has been set for the transfer. Whichever side you are on, there can be no denying that the time taken is wholly unacceptable and a great deal of mistrust has been allowed to come into peoples minds re how both the club and FoH view the members. They do have a lot of work to do to mend that trust as it's certainly not our fault it exists.

davemclaren
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Me too but mission accomplished by then anyway - well, almost.

Of larger concern is what happens going forward not just in the transfer of ownership but what FOH intends to do having taken ownership (indeed, if it intends to do anything) and what the extra cash raised is to be used for.  MrsB aint getting any younger and I feel it's well past time FOH was looking to the future - they should have already done so a long time ago. 

The extra cash will just be added to Hearts revenue as per the agreed governance. The Hearts board will then spend it accordingly.