Let the bodies pile high in their thousands

ri Alban

Governor Tarkin
57 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

A false comparison. There are lots of reasons Covid spread in care homes and these were addressed in the report and ranked according to their effect. The deaths of patients could not be directly attributed to hospital discharge. A lack of appropriate ppe, badly trained staff and high turnover of staff were all given as reasons. 

Obviously nobody can rule hospital discharges out. Nevertheless Covid was always going to get into care homes just as it did in every other area of society. Determining how infection andspread took place was always difficult but easy for the Unionists to blame it on Scotgov. That they have no facts or evidence to support their claim doesn't matter they just keep making the allegations.

If you live in Australia tomorrow is Wednesday.

My wee sister zipped up 9 in her care home. Of course there were many factors involved, but sending covid positive patients back into poorly prepared care homes was right ****ing up there. 

'Cannot be ruled out'. Pfft. It's a ****ing insult to those that died, those that were left to deal with it, and those whose days and nights will be haunted by it for the rest of their lives. 

You can ram your 'cannot be ruled out' right up your farter. 

You're defending the indefencible. 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• ri Alban

Governor Tarkin
41 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I grew up in a different country with different infrastructure and challenges to someone living in London and what's good for them and the challenges they face isn't necessarily what's good for me and mine.

Hate to break it to you, bud, but somebody living half an hour outside of London may well think they are living in different country with different infrastructure and challenges to someone living in London, and what's good for Londoners and the challenges they face isn't necessarily what's good for them. :(

Roxy Hearts
27 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Poppycock. You grew up on the same piece of rock as someone further down the island than you.

They are no different to you and I. Pay the same tax, have the same health system, same policing, laws and common interests. 

Forget politics. Its irrelevant. Doesn't matter who is in the hot seat. It's the same guff every year. All talk no action. 

You could move anywhere on this island and not be out of place on it so I don't agree with your statement. 

Scotland won't decide to go independent. It has no need to go independent on such a small island. 

What needs to happen is for a strong leader of people to drag this island back to better times than it currently is now. 

Brexit will help. But it's a marathon not a sprint. 

Tell that to the Irish! They live on the same island.

Enzo Chiefo
30 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Poppycock. You grew up on the same piece of rock as someone further down the island than you.

They are no different to you and I. Pay the same tax, have the same health system, same policing, laws and common interests. 

Forget politics. Its irrelevant. Doesn't matter who is in the hot seat. It's the same guff every year. All talk no action. 

You could move anywhere on this island and not be out of place on it so I don't agree with your statement. 

Scotland won't decide to go independent. It has no need to go independent on such a small island. 

What needs to happen is for a strong leader of people to drag this island back to better times than it currently is now. 

Brexit will help. But it's a marathon not a sprint. 

Great post. Bang on the cash.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I grew up in a different country with different infrastructure and challenges to someone living in London and what's good for them and the challenges they face isn't necessarily what's good for me and mine.

That's a fact, Scotland's about half the physical size of England with about 10% of the population, we face different challenges, not to mention that the population of the respective countries think and vote very differently.

People can pretend there's no difference but it's ignoring the reality of the situation.

I used to think it was all much the same until I moved away from Scotland.

England, is a very different place from Scotland imo, as is Wales different from England and Scotland.

Both politically, and culturally. Are they as different as somewhere in Asia, no of course not...but they are different.

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Me too. My polite , mocking tolerance of the separatists is wearing thin. Sturgeon, Salmond, Harvie nor any other Jocko Nat will take my British nationality or British passport from me! 🇬🇧

:cornette:

Just now, BarneyBattles said:

We pay different tax and have a different legal system. We are also separate countries in a union. it’s entirely right that the Scottish people decides who they want to be in a union with, or don’t want to be. 

Apart from that, why are you telling people there’s no difference between them and the English, welsh and Irish?

That’s up to individuals to decide how they feel. 

Ps. We grew up on the same piece of rock as the other 7.8bn people on this planet. 

We did decideed in 2014.

55% voted to remain. 

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned. 

I don't mention the Irish. They are not on this island. 

As for taxation it is irrelevant.

We all still pay it.

Same with the laws.

We all still follow it. 

As for your addition.

Your conclusion is incorrect.

We all haven't grew up on the same piece of rock.

The earth continues to renew itself.

5 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

We did decideed in 2014.

55% voted to remain. 

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned. 

I don't mention the Irish. They are not on this island. 

As for taxation it is irrelevant.

We all still pay it.

Same with the laws.

We all still follow it. 

As for your addition.

Your conclusion is incorrect.

We all haven't grew up on the same piece of rock.

The earth continues to renew itself.

Have you lived elsewhere in Britain, or just Scotland?

Maybe the places I've gone are more different than others but I certainly found Cardiff very different from the Midlands and both different from Scotland. There's definitely similarities too, but despite being the same tiny island, even the landscape is drastically different.

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Tell that to the Irish! They live on the same island.

Those two sentences just end that entire argument. 

7 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Have you lived elsewhere in Britain, or just Scotland?

Maybe the places I've gone are more different than others but I certainly found Cardiff very different from the Midlands and both different from Scotland. There's definitely similarities too, but despite being the same tiny island, even the landscape is drastically different.

Different in what way tho? 

I live in the Borders. I find myself  neither Scottish or English just a borderer. 

It's been 102 years since the great war and only 80 since the second World War. 

There are still people alive on this island who experienced these.

We could discuss the recovery after. And rate of this in places. 

Some places are still trying to recover from the sheer loss of men. Places like Cardiff and the Midlands also Liverpool, Glasgow, Dundee. 

The next street away from. You is different from yours.

What isn't though is the money in your pocket, the tax you contribute too. The health service we pay for. The policing, armed forces, postal service. Food we eat, drink we drink. Power we use even the cars built here that we drive. 

I just find it astonishing nationalists want to keep going against the will of the Scottish people who majority voted to remain part of the union. Rather than fix the serious issues that affect the people who

they claim to represent. 

Personally im sick of hearing about bojo, sturgeon and the shite politics reverberating the same tired polticial bull that gets banded year on year whilst the real issues take a back burner. 

15 years of snp failures 

10 years of tory bullshit 

Before 10 years of labour war mongering and a financial crash we are all yet to recover from. 

18 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Those two sentences just end that entire argument. 

Glad someone said that haha 

9 minutes ago, the general said:

So did he say it?

Does it matter if he did or not. 

Truthfully. Its not going to change a damn thing if he did. Some will agree with him and want to get out of covid. Others will be outraged and it will be the worst thing since thatcher. 

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, the general said:

So did he say it?

Most likely but we'll never know for sure. 

I smell an orchestrated campaign of shitehousery to deflect from the criminality of Call me Dave and de Pfeffel. 

That slippery little shit nugget Gove has been conspicuous by his absence. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

I used to think it was all much the same until I moved away from Scotland.

England, is a very different place from Scotland imo, as is Wales different from England and Scotland.

Both politically, and culturally. Are they as different as somewhere in Asia, no of course not...but they are different.

Politically, culturally and physically

22 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Deflectionary waffle. If taxation and the legal system are irrelevant (and different), why use them as examples of us being the same 😀

No matter what we are all bound to pay it and live by the laws of the land 

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

No matter what we are all bound to pay it and live by the laws of the land 

Different legal systems in the 2 lands of course

3 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Different in what way tho? 

It's not a hugely tangible thing but they have different customs, different national dishes and costume (or in England's case, a lack of the two). England is busy, everywhere, but you've also got extremely wealthy small villages. From about the peak District down you've got very little rugged terrain. It's far more multicultural than Scotland, that also brings with it the negative response from certain types that isn't so widespread in Scotland. As for Catholic/Protestant bigotry, it pretty much doesn't exist. There's a more open support of wealth and self determination, whether that's a good or a bad thing depends on your politics.

I live in the Borders. I find myself  neither Scottish or English just a borderer. 

With due respect, if you've never lived in these places, you'll struggle to appreciate the differences.

It's been 102 years since the great war and only 80 since the second World War. 

There are still people alive on this island who experienced these.

We could discuss the recovery after. And rate of this in places. 

Some places are still trying to recover from the sheer loss of men. Places like Cardiff and the Midlands also Liverpool, Glasgow, Dundee. 

Yes, we all shared a war, but those who lived through it are few and far between and I don't think it effects the mentality of 99% of people.

The next street away from. You is different from yours.

What isn't though is the money in your pocket, the tax you contribute too. The health service we pay for. The policing, armed forces, postal service. Food we eat, drink we drink. Power we use even the cars built here that we drive. 

The money is your pocket is different though, the average person in England has more of it, they (we) pay less tax, the health service is devolved, and the police are different. I'll give you a shared armed forces and postal service but even then, a Scottish regiment is quite different from an English one.

Nobody drives British cars. 

I just find it astonishing nationalists want to keep going against the will of the Scottish people who majority voted to remain part of the union. Rather than fix the serious issues that affect the people who

they claim to represent. 

Personally im sick of hearing about bojo, sturgeon and the shite politics reverberating the same tired polticial bull that gets banded year on year whilst the real issues take a back burner. 

15 years of snp failures 

10 years of tory bullshit 

Before 10 years of labour war mongering and a financial crash we are all yet to recover from. 

I'm not getting into nationalism or independence debate but to say that everyone across the UK is the same based on, let's be honest, pretty outdated logic of ww2, British manufacturing and assuming devolved powers are the same is wrong. To do so having not lived in these places is coming at it from a position of ignorance (I don't mean that offensively btw). 

There's a health service, taxes, police and a postal service in France too. Are we the same as them?

Governor Tarkin
20 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Most likely but we'll never know for sure. 

I smell an orchestrated campaign of shitehousery to deflect from the criminality of Call me Dave and de Pfeffel. 

That slippery little shit nugget Gove has been conspicuous by his absence. 

Nice tone and choice of language.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's not a hugely tangible thing but they have different customs, different national dishes and costume (or in England's case, a lack of the two). England is busy, everywhere, but you've also got extremely wealthy small villages. From about the peak District down you've got very little rugged terrain. It's far more multicultural than Scotland, that also brings with it the negative response from certain types that isn't so widespread in Scotland. As for Catholic/Protestant bigotry, it pretty much doesn't exist. There's a more open support of wealth and self determination, whether that's a good or a bad thing depends on your politics.

With due respect, if you've never lived in these places, you'll struggle to appreciate the differences.

Yes, we all shared a war, but those who lived through it are few and far between and I don't think it effects the mentality of 99% of people.

The money is your pocket is different though, the average person in England has more of it, they (we) pay less tax, the health service is devolved, and the police are different. I'll give you a shared armed forces and postal service but even then, a Scottish regiment is quite different from an English one.

I'm not getting into nationalism or independence debate but to say that everyone across the UK is the same based on, let's be honest, pretty outdated logic of ww2, British manufacturing and assuming devolved powers are the same is wrong. To do so having not lived in these places is coming at it from a position of ignorance (I don't mean that offensively btw). 

There's a health service, taxes, police and a postal service in France too. Are we the same as them?

All very well Said . I do think there is a difference in identity between English and Scottish in particular . We all have a shared history I agree and similar aspects of shared identity but there is a difference . Hard to put my finger on it as such , maybe Huey a feeling ! After it people “ feel “ Scottish or “ English or British . I identify as Scottish first but don’t mind identifying as British secondary , although technically  in legal terms I am  classed as British . I often find myself preplexed when I hear and see English people up here at the festival and think god, I don’t have much in common with those people at all . 

coconut doug
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

My wee sister zipped up 9 in her care home. Of course there were many factors involved, but sending covid positive patients back into poorly prepared care homes was right ****ing up there. 

'Cannot be ruled out'. Pfft. It's a ****ing insult to those that died, those that were left to deal with it, and those whose days and nights will be haunted by it for the rest of their lives. 

You can ram your 'cannot be ruled out' right up your farter. 

You're defending the indefencible. 

The poorly prepared homes didn't have to take them. They should have prepared for what was coming.

And what about the rest of the people who died? Who is to blame for that? What about the people who were infected in the "eat out to help out campaign"? By that time they knew how the infection spread and what the effects were but they did it anyway and now we have the architects of that disregard of human life being quoted as saying "let the bodies pile high in their thousands". 

We've had two investigations into care home discharge in Scotland and both have stated that there is no discernable link. You might think that if this were the abrogation of responsibilty that you and your fellow critical thinkers think it is then there might be some evidence to support your views. Unfortunately it is nothing more than an attempt to smear the Scottish government and deflect from the appalling mess Westminster made of Covid. There's was frequently a cavalier attitude to preserving human life by the WM gov, in Scotland we were never that. Trying to make out that people were uniquely and routinely discharged into care homes in Scotland by the scottish government without any testing by the gov is beneath contempt. 

Hospital discharges are clinical decisions that are not made by politicians. The decision to admit somebody into a private care home is made by the home not by politiians.

Deaths in care homes are higher in England and deaths overall are much higher.

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

The poorly prepared homes didn't have to take them. They should have prepared for what was coming.

And what about the rest of the people who died? Who is to blame for that? What about the people who were infected in the "eat out to help out campaign"? By that time they knew how the infection spread and what the effects were but they did it anyway and now we have the architects of that disregard of human life being quoted as saying "let the bodies pile high in their thousands". 

We've had two investigations into care home discharge in Scotland and both have stated that there is no discernable link. You might think that if this were the abrogation of responsibilty that you and your fellow critical thinkers think it is then there might be some evidence to support your views. Unfortunately it is nothing more than an attempt to smear the Scottish government and deflect from the appalling mess Westminster made of Covid. There's was frequently a cavalier attitude to preserving human life by the WM gov, in Scotland we were never that. Trying to make out that people were uniquely and routinely discharged into care homes in Scotland by the scottish government without any testing by the gov is beneath contempt. 

Hospital discharges are clinical decisions that are not made by politicians. The decision to admit somebody into a private care home is made by the home not by politiians.

'Me and my fellow critical thinkers'. You're confusing me with someone else, I've never had a critical thought in my booze addled life.

:rofl:

You can stick your whattaboutery up your farter too you patronising prick.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

'Me and my fellow critical thinkers'.

:omfg:

17 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Eh vauxhall corsa is the 2nd most bought car in the UK. 

Scotland is more alined to France than England. 

Both love to surrender. 

One is still a strong force by way of its empire. 

The other attempted to invade Canada and the Caribbean came home broke and formed a union. 

Gid auld alliance eh. 

Anyway if bojo said what he said nothing will happen 

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

'Me and my fellow critical thinkers'. You're confusing me with someone else, I've never had a critical thought in my booze addled life.

I'm on my 2nd bottle of wine. The kids have been sleeping for 3 hours. 

Im disappointed in myself tho. Im only on my 2nd bottle.

That is only 4 glasses. 

And you can stick your Whataboutisim straight up as well. Haha

kb4ah

coconut doug
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm not confusing you with anybody. I'm challenging your argument on the basis of the information available. The fact you cannot defend your position and resort to insults is your problem. I'm not patronising either, did you not pick up the tone of my post?

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

I'm on my 2nd bottle of wine. The kids have been sleeping for 3 hours. 

Im disappointed in myself tho. Im only on my 2nd bottle.

That is only 4 glasses. 

And you can stick your Whataboutisim straight up as well. Haha

kb4ah

You need to up your game.

Enzo Chiefo
43 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Does it matter if he did or not. 

Truthfully. Its not going to change a damn thing if he did. Some will agree with him and want to get out of covid. Others will be outraged and it will be the worst thing since thatcher. 

And if he did, was it not a response to a bout of scaremongering from Gove about soldiers patrolling hospitals and "bodies piling up in the street"? There were no "bodies piling up", nor where there ever going to be, lockdown or not. Rather than focus on words, perhaps we could turn our ire on EU leaders whose ideological approach to vaccine procurement and deliberately discrediting the Oxford AZ vaccine, on political grounds, has cost the lives of 1000s of their own citizens.  

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

998D7910-8392-407F-8680-0D41CF2AE776.jpeg

Enzo Chiefo
22 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Any evidence that people were infected because of the fantastically successful "Eat Out to Help Out"?? Any figures at all? How about the majority, yes a majority, who were infected in hospitals and care homes? Should they be closed permanently? How about buses, schools,  unis, supermarkets? Or is just hospitality, to pursue an SG anti-alcohol, social engineering agenda??

13 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Eh vauxhall corsa is the 2nd most bought car in the UK. 

Scotland is more alined to France than England. 

Both love to surrender. 

One is still a strong force by way of its empire. 

The other attempted to invade Canada and the Caribbean came home broke and formed a union. 

Gid auld alliance eh. 

Anyway if bojo said what he said nothing will happen 

The Vauxhall Corsa isn't made in the UK, they stick a Vauxhall badge on an Opel manufactured in Spain.

British made, British branded and owned cars are few and far between. Sadly.

If Scotland and England are the same, how can Scotland be more aligned to France? Surely they must be equally aligned?

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

I'm not confusing you with anybody. I'm challenging your argument on the basis of the information available. The fact you cannot defend your position and resort to insults is your problem. I'm not patronising either, did you not pick up the tone of my post?

See when the inquiry into the current carry on at Westminster concludes that there's no discernable link between Boris, cronyism, and corruption, will you accept that the accusations have no basis in fact and are merely an attempt by 'critical thinkers' to smear the UK government?

Will you ****, and rightly so.

The scottish care home fiasco happened on the current Scottish Government's watch. You're defending the indefensible.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Any evidence that people were infected because of the fantastically successful "Eat Out to Help Out"?? Any figures at all? How about the majority, yes a majority, who were infected in hospitals and care homes? Should they be closed permanently? How about buses, schools,  unis, supermarkets? Or is just hospitality, to pursue an SG anti-alcohol, social engineering agenda??

Under 5% of infections from hospitality I believe . So very low but an easy target and scapegoat . Those drinkers who are supporting the SNP stance on their hospitality purge in lockdowns my rue the day . It’s going to be a hell of a long wait for pubs to open fully as in normal hours and we can forget about nightclubs as well for even longer. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

The second time on this thread I’ve said ‘****ing hell😂’. 

What a post (and for the avoidance of doubt that wasn’t a compliment). 

Enjoy your second bottle of wine. 

Your going to wish your phone was fitted with a breathalyser when you check in tomorrow 😂

Come on he nearly spelt “ aligned “ correctly after tanking a couple bottles of wine . That’s impressive lol 

21 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And if he did, was it not a response to a bout of scaremongering from Gove about soldiers patrolling hospitals and "bodies piling up in the street"? There were no "bodies piling up", nor where there ever going to be, lockdown or not. Rather than focus on words, perhaps we could turn our ire on EU leaders whose ideological approach to vaccine procurement and deliberately discrediting the Oxford AZ vaccine, on political grounds, has cost the lives of 1000s of their own citizens.  

This. Absolutely this 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Come on he nearly spelt “ aligned “ correctly after tanking a couple bottles of wine . That’s impressive lol 

He??!! 

3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Indeed. They’ve obviously got young kids and have tucked into the vino right after In The Night Garden finished. I’ve been there😀

I’ve also done the ‘kickback check of shame’ the next day when I know I’ve been a bit of a dick😂

I would blame lockdown but that would be an excuse😜

I regret nothing. Its been a rough week haha

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Restonbabe said:

He??!! 

Well I tend to assume that most posters are male ! Bad me 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Indeed. They’ve obviously got young kids and have tucked into the vino right after In The Night Garden finished. I’ve been there😀

I’ve also done the ‘kickback check of shame’ the next day when I know I’ve been a bit of a dick😂

I would blame lockdown but that would be an excuse😜

Yes I try to not come anywhere near this once I have had any alcohol or any other mind altering substance as I dread to think what I may post ! I’m sure I post enough drivel sober 😎 before anyone else gets their oar in 

Governor Tarkin
11 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

😜

Haven't we all. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Well I tend to assume that most posters are male ! Bad me 

Assuming ones gender in this modern society now is worse than whatever bojo has alleged to have said. 

I'd be offended if I identified as a pronoun. Now I will have to revert to my safe space. (my bed)

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Restonbabe said:

Assuming ones gender in this modern society now is worse than whatever bojo has alleged to have said. 

I'd be offended if I identified as a pronoun. Now I will have to revert to my safe space. (my bed)

F19FA0D5-ACBB-4D82-AD72-886F93F52E0B.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

And here was me thinking ‘James has started early today’😂

No it was too cold to sit outside to be honest 👍

48 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're ludicrous. You know fine well Boris was an exponent of "herd immunity" and "letting the virus take its course" from the off, getting all his ideas from the stunted, wannabe intellectual, eugenics freakshow Cummings, having to repeatedly be reigned in. I know you see yourself as British but that doesn't mean your patriotism need extend to living with your head stuck up Johnson's arsehole. He absolutely does not give a flying **** about you, anyone else stupid enough to vote for him or the rest of us either. 

Look at the situations in Brazil and India and try and dare tell us that unchecked Covid-19 isn't an absolute horrow-show. Funny how the EU has cost "thousands of lives" whereas you never even mention the 127,000 odd that have died here, needlessly, due to the Tories inept handling of the crisis. And no, going all-in on vaccine procurement after ****ing up returning infected people to care homes*, fake PPE companies costing the safety and health of those on the front line, locking down too late, the ridiculous "go back to the offices" and "eat out to help out"1 schemes which abso-****ing-lutely helped raise cases, to the "it's absolutely safe to return to school" the day before cancelling that, or the Christmas cluster-**** wasn't revolutionary, it was just a last ditch gamble. Glad they did get the orders in first but he's in the red here - if that AZ blood clotting issue had been more common, we'd be in severe trouble.

Inept, incompetent and utterly unfit for office with blood on his hands and a good wodge of our tax payers stuffed into his bit on the side's *****-pack. 

But, no doubt, Scotchland baad, Boris a-ok. 

*but but Sturgeon, Nats - yep, we followed the UK lead to our shame, here too
1 - https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/research/centres/cage/news/30-10-20-eat_out_to_help_out_scheme_drove_new_covid_19_infections_up_by_between_8_and_17_new_research_finds/

Edited by Gizmo

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

And it’s only Monday! 

A hangover and kids don’t go so if I was you, I’d get that third bottle open. 

Kids in the morning are much more bearable if you’re still pished😂

Exactly! Which is why I am permitted to enjoy a long lie tomorrow as Mr Restonbabe is up for them and on night watch!! 

He was allowed to enjoy an Saturday evening in Goswick watching Newcastle with his boys, so as he is off tomorrow I am permitted to make a fool of myself on here!! 

Night everyone haha 

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

You're ludicrous. You know fine well Boris was an exponent of "herd immunity" and "letting the virus take its course" from the off, getting all his ideas from the stunted, wannabe intellectual, eugenics freakshow Cummings, having to repeatedly be reigned in. I know you see yourself as British but that doesn't mean your patriotism need extend to living with your head stuck up Johnson's arsehole. He absolutely does not give a flying **** about you, anyone else stupid enough to vote for him or the rest of us either. 

Look at the situations in Brazil and India and try and dare tell us that unchecked Covid-19 isn't an absolute horrow-show. Funny how the EU has cost "thousands of lives" whereas you never even mention the 127,000 odd that have died here, needlessly, due to the Tories inept handling of the crisis. And no, going all-in on vaccine procurement after ****ing up returning infected people to care homes*, locking down too late, the ridiculous "go back to the offices" and "eat out to help out"1 schemes which abso-****ing-lutely helped raise cases, to the "it's absolutely safe to return to school" the day before cancelling that, or the Christmas cluster-****. 

Inept, incompetent and utterly unfit for office with blood on his hands and a good wodge of our tax payers stuffed into his bit on the side's *****-pack. 

But, no doubt, Scotchland baad, Boris a-ok. 

*but but Sturgeon, Nats - yep, we followed the UK lead to our shame, here too
1 - https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/research/centres/cage/news/30-10-20-eat_out_to_help_out_scheme_drove_new_covid_19_infections_up_by_between_8_and_17_new_research_finds/

You do realise that each failing that you accuse Johnson of, equally applies to Sturgeon whose decision making, on everything from testing, track and trace, the cover up of the Nike scandal and the criminal policy of decanting positive patients into care homes,caused hundreds of deaths. They believed the ridiculous scientific modelling, based on a grossly exaggerated assumption that 80% of the population would be susceptible to a virus that was never credible, lockdown or not. Scientists  too have serious failings to address.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Exactly! Which is why I am permitted to enjoy a long lie tomorrow as Mr Restonbabe is up for them and on night watch!! 

He was allowed to enjoy an Saturday evening in Goswick watching Newcastle with his boys, so as he is off tomorrow I am permitted to make a fool of myself on here!! 

Night everyone haha 

Oh apologises for mis gendering you ! It is now the crime of the century . Me  of all people doing this too . I’ll just put my head in the oven now . Night 😂

Edited by JamesM48

10 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Nats always have the knack of pretending that the country thinks as one. "Scotland " demands this, "Scotland " unhappy with this etc. The country is made up of individuals with their own views and priorities. Most folk care about their families, incomes,  jobs etc and don't give a s**t about "Scotland ".

Indeed. I don't admire any politician enough to swap 2 generations of pain for a booklet of paper that says I'm different from the English...and why swap the UK union for the European Union?- Dat's just crazee talk!