Let the bodies pile high in their thousands

ri Alban

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

NAW :rofl::rofl:

If that's the standard of your average nat, imagine trusting them to run a country. 

f0c9dfd506bedf824e1ecc413ed86bbf.jpg

Edited by Governor Tarkin

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• ri Alban

dobmisterdobster
22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

That's the thing about Brit nats  they think that Scots will give a feck what they think, and the fact they managed to win in 2014 with bribes and extra votes from EU and rUK citizens (approx 1m). Well this is democracy and Scotland will decide and you and your fellow British nationalists can suck my big hairy Scottish bawsack. 

"l'argent et des votes ethniques"

16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Anyone got a recording of him saying it?

Is there any proof whatsoever?

Get him round a Holyrood inquiry for 8 hours. I'm sure they'll have him shiting himself. They don't really do proof either. 👍

Oh and here. 1 and 2.

That's the number of fecks I don't give about proof, he's gone, just like your hopes of the union. 

Tick Tock. 

Pile them high Boris, pile them high. Your suitcases, that is. :byebye:

Edited by ri Alban

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Get him round a Holyrood inquiry for 8 hours. I'm sure they'll have him shiting himself. They don't really do proof either. 👍

Oh and here. 1 and 2.

That's the number of fecks I don't give about proof, he's gone, just like your hopes of the union. 

Tick Tock. 

Pile them high Boris, pile them high. Your suitcases, that is. :byebye:

So that's another NAW then :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson
12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

If that's the standard of your average nat, imagine trusting them to run a country. 

Every one I've met is like your average Hibby.

It's like banging your head against a wall trying to have a debate with them.

They don't know how lucky they are to be living in the United Kingdom :smugger:

Hey Dominic, you can test your eyes any time you like. I was wrong, you are the bestest, greatest, marvellousest, majesticist, bringer downer and deliver of vengeance. 

:thumbsup: Gooooooooooo Dom!

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Almost as bad as this 

5180FABB-8DB6-410C-9466-592BB4947C5A.jpeg

I am not sure an Independent Scotland would be much better, I say this admittedly with no real today type knowledge of life there, but I am just reflecting on our own Country just  now. We in B.C. are just going back into fairly heavy lockdown, travel out of your health region is restricted to absolutely necessary travel. Bars restaurants are closed again, vaccines are slow, and a delivery of some from the States was flawed. Early on flights from other countries were cancelled, there is strict examinations for arriving passengers, the only I believe foreign County with full landing privileges was India, arrival examinations showed many suffering Covid symptoms, they were supposedly checked prior to departure in India, so all contracted Covid on the flight. We are at the worst stage now with cases and deaths that we have been in, and politicians are taking the blame. It seems to me that the political agenda at least by individuals is to say or state what they think will make them look good, rather than what is good for the population.

I would say and only an opinion, and I have no grounds to argue any contradiction of what I see and think, strictly an opinion but from day one to a President saying it was just like the flu and would be over when the warm weather came in, to a completely different President allowing illegal immigrants some testing positive for Covid into the Country, our own Prime Minister being accused of fumbling the Covid ball, not too many places are showing good competent leadership.

It is one of these situations the world goes through every so often a disaster of major proportions, and it is shown our leadership are reasonably capable with normal routine, but are now in the game of learning what to do rather than knowing.

JudyJudyJudy
53 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cider. Yourself? Manmilk, Gin, Bacardi breeze. 

Oh and in answer to that cocky and below the belt reply I don’t drink gin or Bacardi breeze ! 👍😂

23 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Yet you do. Boris the Britnat love you greatly. So much so, he agrees Scots should be exterminated. 

Anyway, when you due back, in the barrel?

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Oh and in answer to that cocky and below the belt reply I don’t drink gin or Bacardi breeze ! 👍😂

Well you started it. 🤣 Tennants :sick:

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Section N Rules said:

Is there any proof he said this?

I know where the burden of proof ought to lie but does anyone doubt he actually said it?

The fact that he's survived in post for this long, let alone even getting the nomination in the first place, is an embarrassment. There are countless things he's done for which a Prime Minister would have walked the plank only 10-20 years ago. Giving a public-financed bung to one of his bits on the side; the barefaced lies about the effect of Brexit on NornIron; lying to save Cummings his job; not to mention all the lies and sackings in his life before becoming Tory leader.

Brighton Jambo

I think Boris should resign, it would be good timing if he could do it just before the Scottish elections.  

Brighton Jambo
Just now, I P Knightley said:

I know where the burden of proof ought to lie but does anyone doubt he actually said it?

The fact that he's survived in post for this long, let alone even getting the nomination in the first place, is an embarrassment. There are countless things he's done for which a Prime Minister would have walked the plank only 10-20 years ago. Giving a public-financed bung to one of his bits on the side; the barefaced lies about the effect of Brexit on NornIron; lying to save Cummings his job; not to mention all the lies and sackings in his life before becoming Tory leader.

You get the feeling now though that the right wing press are really gunning for him.  They know now Brexit is done the useful idiot has served his purpose and is a liability.  They want a more measured popular PM for a nice two year run to the election unburdened by Pandemic failings.  Sunak is the favourite with the bookies and if to be believed the right wing press.  

Boris Johnson is an absolute toss pot. Scotland could be so much better without that shower of shite in Westminster. Corrupt to the core.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Anyway, when you due back, in the barrel?

Freedom comes at midnight tomorrow, bud. Not due another buggering 'till August as things stand. 👍

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'd never tire of slapping that coupon. 

4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Freedom comes at midnight tomorrow, bud. Not due another buggering 'till August as things stand. 👍

:rofl: 

Good luck tho, seems quite dangerous work, GT. 

jack D and coke
16 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I think Boris should resign, it would be good timing if he could do it just before the Scottish elections.  

If we end up with Gove? 
This will be good in you’re opinion?

Brighton Jambo
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

If we end up with Gove? 
This will be good in you’re opinion?

Not sure why you say it would be Gove (7/1) other than that would be better for SNP and Indy vote than the current Bookies favourite, Sunak (3/1)  If that happened then yes that would be very good.  

Edited by Brighton Jambo

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ll be amazed if that weirdo isn’t a wrongun. 

In many and varied ways. 

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:sweeet:

The best kind. 

But do we need more of them, in your opinion?  :huh2:

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

C8F7BC2A-7678-41B4-8272-84EE30369820.jpeg

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Not sure why you say it would be Gove (7/1) other than that would be better for SNP and Indy vote than the current Bookies favourite, Sunak (3/1)  If that happened then yes that would be very good.  

Hmm not sure. Sunak dodgy as an all. Much more likeable than that freak Gove mind. 

Governor Tarkin
16 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Good luck tho, seems quite dangerous work, GT. 

It can be, you just need to make sure and pack enough lube. :(

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

But do we need more of them, in your opinion?  :huh2:

I don't think we're in any danger of running out of them. 

Brighton Jambo
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Hmm not sure. Sunak dodgy as an all. Much more likeable than that freak Gove mind. 

I am obviously biased but I like Sunak.  I think he is what the Tories need as PM, young, ethnic minority background, a man of faith, a real football fan!  He also seems a likeable chap and is a very good communicator unlike the bumbling idiot.

He can also genuinely claim to have come out of the pandemic with some credit and millions of families and businesses will be explicitly or quietly thankful for the schemes he oversaw implemented.

For all those reasons is almost certain the Tories will elect Gove as they are mostly idiots when it comes to choosing a leader.  

2 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I am obviously biased but I like Sunak.  I think he is what the Tories need as PM, young, ethnic minority background, a man of faith, a real football fan!  He also seems a likeable chap and is a very good communicator unlike the bumbling idiot.

He can also genuinely claim to have come out of the pandemic with some credit and millions of families and businesses will be explicitly or quietly thankful for the schemes he oversaw implemented.

For all those reasons is almost certain the Tories will elect Gove as they are mostly idiots when it comes to choosing a leader.  

Aye, that's just what we need. 🙄

dobmisterdobster
5 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I am obviously biased but I like Sunak.  I think he is what the Tories need as PM, young, ethnic minority background, a man of faith, a real football fan!

Yorkshireman as well. 👍

I would really struggle to get excited about Gove as would a lot of people.

11 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It can be, you just need to make sure and pack enough lube. :(.

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b41b3i6avo6z88pbq5v

A man of faith  :rofl:as if that makes a blind bit of difference. 

Sunak is complete knob end. Borrowing money then dishing out to people doesn’t make him a good leadership option. The furlough scheme and the like it are the most non Tory policy of all time and only happened because if they didn’t nobody would have followed the restrictions. 

Brighton Jambo
12 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Not for you and me but it will mean an awful lot to people of that particular faith of which there are many.  

Brighton Jambo
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

A man of faith  :rofl:as if that makes a blind bit of difference. 

Sunak is complete knob end. Borrowing money then dishing out to people doesn’t make him a good leadership option. The furlough scheme and the like it are the most non Tory policy of all time and only happened because if they didn’t nobody would have followed the restrictions. 

It will make a difference to followers of that particular faith.  Each of the things I listed will appeal to some people and not to others.  

Don’t you realise the irony of saying he oversaw the most non Tory policy ever and then saying that’s not good leadership material . Massively broadens his appeal.  

Seems I have hit a nerve, I wonder why that could be....

15 minutes ago, redjambo said:

This. 

The less lunatics who believe in sky fairies the better.

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

Not for you and me but it will mean an awful lot to people of that particular faith of which there are many.  

I acknowledge that a politician being a "person of faith" matters in countries like the USA, BJ, but do you really think it has any bearing in UK politics, i.e. do you think that certain politicians being religious sways voters of faith in any way, rather than the policies that the politicians and their parties are espousing? Personally, I would imagine that this isn't the case.

4 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

No, I think you just mentioned something that stood out in your comment and is worthy of a little debate.

But, if you want to turn it into something bigger, what is it actually that you are implying? (out of pure interest, because I have no idea what it could be)

3 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

It will make a difference to followers of that particular faith.  Each of the things I listed will appeal to some people and not to others.  

Don’t you realise the irony of saying he oversaw the most non Tory policy ever and then saying that’s not good leadership material . Massively broadens his appeal.  

People who believe in god (any god) shouldn’t be anywhere near positions of power. Utter lunatics if they genuinely believe in sky fairies. See the state of American politics? Yeah, that’s because religious lunatics run the asylum. 

9 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

What faith is he? Genuinely, I have no idea (probably because I don't care). Are you saying he being of a certain faith is going to mean that others of the same faith will vote Tory rather than vote according to policies?

Best comment I’ve seen regarding this was someone saying it makes no difference if he said let the bodies pile high, it’s that he let the bodies pile high !

4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You're making a couple of big assumptions there, and still fail to answer the question in any meaningful sense. 

Whats this all about? What have i missed?

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

People who believe in god (any god) shouldn’t be anywhere near positions of power. Utter lunatics if they genuinely believe in sky fairies. See the state of American politics? Yeah, that’s because religious lunatics run the asylum. 

God told Tony Blair he was going the right thing with regards Iraq. Fairly sure Saddam’s God would’ve told him to have a pop as well. 
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2008/jun/06/tonyblair.religion
Anyone who starts banging on about god or whatever should have no power anywhere. Ever. Lunatics. 

Auldbenches
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9511865/Ministers-slam-claim-PM-said-bodies-pile-new-lockdown.html
It’s not proof as such but it looks like the media that he used to be able to rely on to make his lies seem like nothing to worry or care about have seemingly turned on him. In that case he’s toast. 

With the mail running this after the Cummings accusations, there is definitely something tasty going on within the tory party.  

I'll enjoy this. 

coconut doug

As usual the North Britons are queuing up to see who can grovel the furthest. Apportioning blame to Scotland when Scotland has no control over the situation and trying to get Scotland to share the abject failure of the UK government when the death rate is 50% higher in E and W.

If he didn’t make the comment(he so obviously did btw) he certainly enacted the policy to the point where at one time England had the highest death rate in the world. It takes a special kind of incompetence to achieve that and monumental levels of bigotry to defend it.