Let the bodies pile high in their thousands

ri Alban

Needs it's own thread. 

How much will this piece of filth get away with, until people, especially in Scotland, have had enough. 

Folk were quick enough when the football was supposedly under threat, but not when this balloon is robbing them blind. 

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• ri Alban

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Needs it's own thread. 

How much will this piece of filth get away with, until people, especially in Scotland, have had enough. 

Folk were quick enough when the football was supposedly under threat, but not when this balloon is robbing them blind. 

Why 'especially in Scotland'? 

What makes the Scots so special that they should be uniquely outraged by this? 

Surely everybody should be disgusted. 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Exactly. NS decides when Scotland goes into lockdown, not Boris. Clearly the English should be more disgusted than anyone else considering he was talking about them. 

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We're in Scotland. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the english are outraged too but we're not them.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

We're in Scotland. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the english are outraged too but we're not them.

You're making a couple of big assumptions there, and still fail to answer the question in any meaningful sense. 

Unknown user
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

You're making a couple of big assumptions there, and still fail to answer the question in any meaningful sense. 

Let's be honest though, you're not really asking, there isn't an answer that would satisfy what you're looking for.

Not sure what assumptions I'm making - that I wouldn't be surprised and that we're not english?

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Let's be honest though, you're not really asking, there isn't an answer that would satisfy what you're looking for.

Not sure what assumptions I'm making - that I wouldn't be surprised and that we're not english?

That we're all in Scotland and we're all not English are two big assumptions, as is your other one about my motivations for asking ausseh why folk should be outraged 'especially in Scotland'. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

That we're all in Scotland and we're all not English are two big assumptions, as is your other one about my motivations for asking ausseh why folk should be outraged 'especially in Scotland'. 

Happy to clarify that I was referring to the scottish electorate as opposed to the english electorate, I can't speak for the OP. I made no assumption about your motivation until that last post.

24 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Independence on offer. How long will we put up with this. England can do what they want. If they think this lot is looking out for their best interests, they can vote accordingly. Us on the other hand, need to wake up or deserve everything that's coming our way. 

So, yes, especially Scotland. 

25 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Exactly. NS decides when Scotland goes into lockdown, not Boris. Clearly the English should be more disgusted than anyone else considering he was talking about them. 

If England did go into lockdown, there's no furlough or grants, so Scotland doesn't go into lockdown either. So the whole of the UK would be fecked. 

We cannot borrow those sorts of sums yet. 

Governor Tarkin
30 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Independence on offer. How long will we put up with this. England can do what they want. If they think this lot is looking out for their best interests, they can vote accordingly. Us on the other hand, need to wake up or deserve everything that's coming our way. 

So, yes, especially Scotland. 

Thanks for the measured answer. 👍

I think that you're looking at this the wrong way, but realise that I'm never going to convince you. 

I got the impression that there was a body of opinion that we should take the hit, as it were, about covid deaths since the most vulnerable were ‘old’ or ‘obese’ or ‘had underlying health conditions anyway’ and that the lockdown was worse overall that Covid burning through the population.

I might have been mistaken though.

2 minutes ago, FWJ said:

I got the impression that there was a body of opinion that we should take the hit, as it were, about covid deaths since the most vulnerable were ‘old’ or ‘obese’ or ‘had underlying health conditions anyway’ and that the lockdown was worse overall that Covid burning through the population.

I might have been mistaken though.

:D

dobmisterdobster
Just now, Section N Rules said:

Is there any proof he said this?

Any proof (i.e. a recording) would breach the secrets act so probably not.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Needs it's own thread. 

2 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

What's the context, when and where did he say this or supposedly say it?

I'm all for a good rage-thread, but without that, it's hard to get on board.

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Just now, tian447 said:

What's the context, when and where did he say this or supposedly say it?

I'm all for a good rage-thread, but without that, it's hard to get on board.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9511865/Ministers-slam-claim-PM-said-bodies-pile-new-lockdown.html
It’s not proof as such but it looks like the media that he used to be able to rely on to make his lies seem like nothing to worry or care about have seemingly turned on him. In that case he’s toast. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Thanks for the measured answer. 👍

I think that you're looking at this the wrong way, but realise that I'm never going to convince you. 

Unfortunately most debates with Ri Alban regarding Scotland and  England are seen throu his prism of tenants Lager glasses never mind Rose tinted glasses ! 

jack D and coke
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Unfortunately most debates with Ri Alban regarding Scotland and  England are seen throu his prism of tenants Lager glasses never mind Rose tinted glasses ! 

Think he’s a cider man tbh..😐

JudyJudyJudy

He’s a fool , a clown and a bafoon and a patsy , he is in office to serve the interests of certain peoples 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Think he’s a cider man tbh..😐

Oh right learn something new every day 😂

Ron Burgundy

If true then he should get everything coming to him. I'm not sure the Alzheimer's defence strategy would work down there. 

Oh Boris! Mind you opened your gub and caused that lassie to be taken by the Iranians. Well she's just had another year in prison papped on her head. 

Your gaffs have no bounds. 

37 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9511865/Ministers-slam-claim-PM-said-bodies-pile-new-lockdown.html
It’s not proof as such but it looks like the media that he used to be able to rely on to make his lies seem like nothing to worry or care about have seemingly turned on him. In that case he’s toast. 

Peston has tweeted that he heard it from 2 sources, and that they deny talking to the mail. so that makes 3 sources all saying he said it

Edited by mutley

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Needs it's own thread. 

Nats always have the knack of pretending that the country thinks as one. "Scotland " demands this, "Scotland " unhappy with this etc. The country is made up of individuals with their own views and priorities. Most folk care about their families, incomes,  jobs etc and don't give a s**t about "Scotland ".

10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Nats always have the knack of pretending that the country thinks as one. "Scotland " demands this, "Scotland " unhappy with this etc. The country is made up of individuals with their own views and priorities. Most folk care about their families, incomes,  jobs etc and don't give a s**t about "Scotland ".

Not all SNP voters think this way, btw. It's interesting that you always seek to immediately find someone to condemn on the indy side rather than ever show any outrage at some utterly shocking behaviour from the PM.   

Johnson's careless attitude to the pandemic condemned thousands to die needlessly - the lazy ***** skipped 5 out of 6 crisis SAGE meetings ffs. Recall his "taking it on the chin" crap, 100% a Cummings idea, which he only back-tracked on when that University study showed him how many deaths uncontrolled covid-19 would lead to. Not only is an uncaring, selfish brute but he doesn't even have the conviction to stand by his decisions. 

It's absolutely shocking the callousness from him, even allowing for him being a spoiled, cheating, elitist, lying, tory shitbag. 

Edited by Gizmo

51 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

If he did say it, for me, it doesn't really make any sense. The most vulnerable have had their jabs and soon it will just be young(ish) people that haven't. Young people aren't the ones dying from it, so im not sure what he would mean by bodies piling up. Maybe the vaccines aren't working as well as thought? It's a strange one.

Edited by Section N Rules

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Tennents lager. 

Boak.

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

If England did go into lockdown, there's no furlough or grants, so Scotland doesn't go into lockdown either. So the whole of the UK would be fecked. 

We cannot borrow those sorts of sums yet. 

Fair point. 

Either way he's a disingenuous, horrible little *******. 

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Gizmo said:

Not all SNP voters think this way, btw. It's interesting that you always seek to immediately find someone to condemn someone on the indy side rather than ever show any outrage at some utterly shocking behaviour from the PM.   

Johnson's careless attitude to the pandemic condemned thousands to die needlessly - the lazy ***** skipped 5 out of 6 crisis SAGE meetings ffs. Recall his "taking it on the chin" crap, 100% a Cummings idea, which he only back-tracked on when that University study showed him how many deaths uncontrolled covid-19 would lead to. Not only is an uncaring, selfish brute but he doesn't even have the conviction to stand by his decisions. 

It's absolutely shocking the callousness from him, even allowing for him being a spoiled, cheating, elitist, lying, tory shitbag. 

I think the leaders on both sides of the border have handled the pandemic appallingly. The scaremongering and modelling from some of the SAGE committee has been scandalous too. The comments,  if true, are terrible as are attempts to brush under the carpet, failings when decanting positive patients into care homes. 

manaliveits105
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Is the correct answer 

the people of Scotland voted in 2014 and it was a NAW  - they want to ignore that vote

the people of Scotland voted to remain in 2016 and its ok to accept that vote apparently 

Their is no point in anyone voting at all  in Scotland really  - the Natsy Party will just decide North Korea style 

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I think the leaders on both sides of the border have handled the pandemic appallingly. The scaremongering and modelling from some of the SAGE committee has been scandalous too. The comments,  if true, are terrible as are attempts to brush under the carpet, failings when decanting positive patients into care homes. 

Can't bring yourself to condemn the ****er unequivocally then since we were talking about him, and him alone.

Not surprised at all. 

31 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Cider. Yourself? Manmilk, Gin, Bacardi breeze. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Gizmo said:

Can't bring yourself to condemn the ****er unequivocally then since we were talking about him, and him alone.

Not surprised at all. 

This.

Jambo-Jimbo
9 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

If he did say it, for me, it doesn't really make any sense. The most vulnerable have had their jabs and soon it will just be young(ish) people that haven't. Young people aren't the ones dying from it, so im not sure what he would mean by bodies piling up. Maybe the vaccines aren't working as well as thought? It's a strange one.

I think he's alleged to have said this months ago, before the last/current lock-down and before the vaccine roll-out had began.

That's the way it came over on the news this morning.

22 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That's the thing about Brit nats  they think that Scots will give a feck what they think, and the fact they managed to win in 2014 with bribes and extra votes from EU and rUK citizens (approx 1m). Well this is democracy and Scotland will decide and you and your fellow British nationalists can suck my big hairy Scottish bawsack. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

That's the thing about Brit nats  they think that Scots will give a feck what they think, and the fact they managed to win in 2014 with bribes and extra votes from EU and rUK citizens (approx 1m). Well this is democracy and Scotland will decide and you and your fellow British nationalists can suck my big hairy Scottish bawsack. 

:rofl:

Feeling diplomatic today pal I see. 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Feck the lot of them, Jack. Had enough of this pandering around Brit nats. 

Their tea's out. 

Edited by ri Alban

Unknown user
31 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

While you pretend that nats all think as one?

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cider. Yourself? Manmilk, Gin, Bacardi breeze. 

“WAR” 

AB9A88DB-AA42-440F-8680-84D617F62BF6.jpeg

Governor Tarkin
22 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

a spoiled, cheating, elitist, lying, tory shitbag. 

:sweeet:

The best kind. 

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

He's on another thread telling folk he doesn't get offended. Seems legit. :rofl:

And James will be along, some time soon, telling everyone how bad I am. Really needs to get some Pals. The none JKB Pals

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

They're tea's out. 

When's the referendum m8? 

The Real Maroonblood

:greatpost:

Nucky Thompson

Their tea's out. 

NAW :rofl::rofl: