CIS Cup Semi

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

This game is now massive for us as a win could light up a very poor season and have players playing for a cup final place and give the fans something to buzz about.

Never mind it being a diddy cup...granted id rather lift the Scottish cup any day than the league cup but it would be a great day to see Hearts lift the CIS cup at Hampden and good timing with Hibs having won it last year...kinda takes the shine off them winning it a wee bit.

I never normally listen to what comes from the players mouths at Tynecastle but young Eggert Jonnson was spot on when he said that the next two games are vital....they are MASSIVE for us.

Its been a rubbish season..absoloutly hee haw but as a fan theres no point beating yourselves up about it cos we surely know that nothing is going to change...we just have to support our team,

THE FAMOUS HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN.

stephanepaille
I'll start thinking about it on Monday.

We have Aberdeen to tackle first.

Funny that....i thought i mentioned the Aberdeen game.:wacko::wacko:

DuffJimmy1875

Its just the Diddy Cup.

You won't celebrate it if you win it. That would be demeaning to your stature in Scottish football. It's just throwaway bauble that only the Hobos give a damn about.

Remember??? ;)

loveofthegame
Its just the Diddy Cup.

You won't celebrate it if you win it. That would be demeaning to your stature in Scottish football. It's just throwaway bauble that only the Hobos give a damn about.

Remember??? ;)

If we win it great, ill celebrate thank you very much. Its still the diddy cup of the 2 though! FACT.

Oh btw, we wont win it!

DuffJimmy1875
If we win it great, ill celebrate thank you very much. Its still the diddy cup of the 2 though! FACT.

Oh btw, we wont win it!

I probably should have activated the sarcasm smiley. I know you'll celebrate it, it's just that at the time of us winning it last seasonthere were a few on here acting as if they woukd never deign to celebrate winning the CIS League Cup cos it's "just the Diddy Cup"

I wouldn't count out your chances against the Huns with their ridiculous fixture pile up and them concentrating on the League/ Scottish/UEFA Cup.

Who knows, maybe Alan Gow and Kirk Broadfoot - as yet filed under "latest in line of decent Scottish talent to be wrecked by the OF" - will get a game for them!

Its just the Diddy Cup.

Remember??? ;)

Heard that there's a wee problem with the Diddy Cup!

Seemingly no one has seen it since you "won" it!!!

I can testify to that as on a certain day I sat for hours with my shoes off waiting for you to "parade" it!!!

Maybe it's a myth???

Archived