***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

kingantti1874
19 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Seriously though, I don't know what happened with Stendel. I liked the guy and thought he could go something positive but he didn't get the short term response we needed, that's a fact.

It's very likely he was on a wage we'd had to push the boat out for given his employment history, so it's likely that after expulsion we did indeed go for a cheaper safe pair of hands over a guy who had a question mark over him and high wage expectations.

It is what it is, I can see why the club reached the decision it did.

he tried to do too much too fast. A team low in confidence are not going to be able to effectively geggenpress and play silky stuff overnight, especially with weaknesses like poppadom hands.  He has to take his share of the blame. It was poor management when you put that lens on it but maybe if we could have put his assistants in earlier they would have advised caution

However - he was not responsible for the long term malaise he walked into. -in the right circumstances he could have been great and I think the fans recognise that and he was very likeable 

Edited by kingantti1874

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

TyphoonJambo
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

he tried to do too much too fast. A team low in confidence are not going to be able to effectively geggenpress and play silky stuff overnight, especially with weaknesses like poppadom hands.  He has to take his share of the blame. It was poor management when you put that lens on it but maybe if we could have put his assistants in earlier they would have advised caution

However - he was not responsible for the long term malaise he walked into. -in the right circumstances he could have been great and I think the fans recognise that and he was very likeable 

For me the abdication on the pitch by the players against StMirren was a real kick in the slats for him. One of the most submissive, unforgiveable and abject performances I  have seen. The ramifications of which have been massive.

Unknown user
30 minutes ago, Rods said:

Was their not an option in the contract to renew?

Budge would have used our money to get rid of him and bring in Neilson anyway. She does not like home truths. The football training camp/retirement home she had help setup was being scrutinised. 

The contract was automatically terminated when we were expelled, there was no option to renew because there was no contract to have an option in.

Nookie Bear
14 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Are you suggesting that Stendal did a good job? 

Has anyone at Hearts done a good job over the last couple of years? :unsure2:

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

He does aye. His man bun looks good. 

Pish player though. 

Got man of match v us 

john thomas
2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Players we should be all over-

Murray Wallace

Ryan Gauld

Alan Campbell

Jamie McGrath

Ali McCann

Jason Kerr

Jack Byrne

Dylan Bahamboula

Donald Love

Thomas Robert

Jimmy Dunne

Ulrik Jenssen

Alexander Buksa

Filippo Berardi

Mirko Topic

Adam Zrelak

Branimir Hrgota

Alexander Fransson

Max Svensson

Lee Evans

Cheick Timite

Robert Muric

Frederik Holst

Joan Simun Edmundsson

Thomas Lam

Hjortur Hermansson

Literally hundreds of good players available,no excuses for guys like Grezlak or Kastaneer.

Loads of players there I've never heard of . I have heard of Thomas Robert . Has anyone actually seen him play ?

1 minute ago, john thomas said:

Loads of players there I've never heard of . I have heard of Thomas Robert . Has anyone actually seen him play ?

not seen him play but was training with Celtic recently 

john thomas
7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

not seen him play but was training with Celtic recently 

John Sutton had some connection with Valencia at one time

Robert may be a great prospect , lot of people think so . Plenty who have never seen him

Batistuta87
9 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Got man of match v us 

Aye, in a pishy scrappy 0-0 game on an embarrassment of a football pitch. Remember Kyle Turner was MOTM v us, POTM that month, and had a number of people on here (myself included) shouting for us to sign him. He's since dropped to the bench, has only made a handful of appearances, and has been papped out on loan to Airdrie. 

If he's consistently MOTM, winning POTM awards and stuff then aye fine, but he isn't.

46 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Do you think LB has seen all of them play?

Edited by JamboAl

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Good post.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Came to have some transfer chat and full of shite. 

Not as if there are not 101 other threads

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Players we should be all over-

Murray Wallace

Ryan Gauld

Alan Campbell

Jamie McGrath

Ali McCann

Jason Kerr

Jack Byrne

Dylan Bahamboula

Donald Love

Thomas Robert

Jimmy Dunne

Ulrik Jenssen

Alexander Buksa

Filippo Berardi

Mirko Topic

Adam Zrelak

Branimir Hrgota

Alexander Fransson

Max Svensson

Lee Evans

Cheick Timite

Robert Muric

Frederik Holst

Joan Simun Edmundsson

Thomas Lam

Hjortur Hermansson

Literally hundreds of good players available,no excuses for guys like Grezlak or Kastaneer.

Kastaneer was an emergency signing when Ginnelly went down. 

That one is easily excused 

Batistuta87
6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

On paper he should have been pretty decent.

If someone's last few clubs were Kaiserslauten > NAC Braga > Coventry, you'd assume they were decent. 

12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Mmm, dunno tbh. 

Lewis Moore. Totally accept he’s not good enough to be a Hearts player challenging for 3rd/ Europe. But the way Robbie froze him out and point blank refused to give him a chance to prove him wrong has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. I fully believe Moore would have been more effective that Frear, Roberts and Kastaneer. 

Considering the money that has been chucked at the academy in recent years, I would have liked to have seen Moore given the chance to build on the confidence Stendel had given him. 

To me, those 3 signings represent at least £3k P/W pished up a wall for no discernible reason. Moore should have got a chance when it became clear Frear was Tom Kite, if he didn’t kick on, then fair play to Robbie for at least trying. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 minutes ago, OTT said:

Mmm, dunno tbh. 

Lewis Moore. Totally accept he’s not good enough to be a Hearts player challenging for 3rd/ Europe. But the way Robbie froze him out and point blank refused to give him a chance to prove him wrong has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. I fully believe Moore would have been more effective that Frear, Roberts and Kastaneer. 

Considering the money that has been chucked at the academy in recent years, I would have liked to have seen Moore given the chance to build on the confidence Stendel had given him. 

To me, those 3 signings represent at least £3k P/W pished up a wall for no discernible reason. Moore should have got a chance when it became clear Frear was Tom Kite, if he didn’t kick on, then fair play to Robbie for at least trying. 

Moore has hardly kicked a ball at Arbroath 

jamboinglasgow
45 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

On paper he should have been pretty decent.

If someone's last few clubs were Kaiserslauten > NAC Braga > Coventry, you'd assume they were decent. 

Its the way I see him, with Ginnelly out (as Sir Gio says) we needed an emergancy loan signing. It was very last minute, he had a decent past on paper so we quickly went for him. Unfortunately its not worked out. Had Savage been there longer and Ginnelly declared out for the season sooner, I can imagine we would have got a better signing. So will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Batistuta87
28 minutes ago, OTT said:

Mmm, dunno tbh. 

Completely agree. Moore isn't a great player by any means, but he'd played for Hearts before, he'd held his own at times in the Premiership, he knew the other lads in the team etc, and with Frear and Roberts in particular being so consistently pish and for an attacking player not to even appear on the bench or for Robbie not to even chuck him on as a sub at some point just to see how he got on when we were so lacking in attacking players, is very poor. 

21 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Moore has hardly kicked a ball at Arbroath 

Wingers are confidence players, I’m saying that I think Neilson had an opportunity to build on the confidence that Stendel seemed to instil in the laddie. I think it’s really disappointing that rather than try and use that, he immediately went to the transfer market, then when his signings were proven mince, he still wouldn’t give Moore a chance. 

I appreciate Moore is far from a world beater, but there is an expectation that if you’re going to sign an academy prospect out of the team you need to actually improve on them with who you sign. 3 players to replace one underwhelming one isn’t good to see. 

Want to be clear that I don’t think Moore would have made the step up, but none of the 3 players signed have been brought in with next season in mind either. 

Batistuta87
8 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its the way I see him, with Ginnelly out (as Sir Gio says) we needed an emergancy loan signing. It was very last minute, he had a decent past on paper so we quickly went for him. Unfortunately its not worked out. Had Savage been there longer and Ginnelly declared out for the season sooner, I can imagine we would have got a better signing. So will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah agreed. 

Unfortunately too much of our scouting has been done on paper or on laptops recently. I was quite encouraged when I was reading the job ad for that H/O Recruitment post we had up, with talk of working weird hours, travelling to games to actually watch players and so on. Hopefully we're reverting back to the old way. 

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Completely agree. Moore isn't a great player by any means, but he'd played for Hearts before, he'd held his own at times in the Premiership, he knew the other lads in the team etc, and with Frear and Roberts in particular being so consistently pish and for an attacking player not to even appear on the bench or for Robbie not to even chuck him on as a sub at some point just to see how he got on when we were so lacking in attacking players, is very poor. 

Yeah, I’m trying to make clear, I don’t think Moore is a fantastic player or anything but he had done well enough to be given an opportunity to succeed.

I think it’s apparent that Robbie had decided pretty quickly that Moore was gone. I don’t think that is good management, especially if we’re hoping to become a club with a reputation of developing young talent. 

I think the ages of the players signed speak volumes about Robbies mentality. Ie finished articles that don’t need to be developed.

With obvious talents like Stone and Flatman still to come through, I’m deeply concerned about allowing Robbie any time next season. We need a manager/ head coach that actually improves his players.  

Batistuta87
Just now, OTT said:

Yeah, I’m trying to make clear, I don’t think Moore is a fantastic player or anything but he had done well enough to be given an opportunity to succeed.

I think it’s apparent that Robbie had decided pretty quickly that Moore was gone. I don’t think that is good management, especially if we’re hoping to become a club with a reputation of developing young talent. 

I think the ages of the players signed speak volumes about Robbies mentality. Ie finished articles that don’t need to be developed.

With obvious talents like Stone and Flatman still to come through, I’m deeply concerned about allowing Robbie any time next season. We need a manager/ head coach that actually improves his players.  

Agreed. Terrible management if you ask me. 

The Old Tolbooth
3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

For me the abdication on the pitch by the players against StMirren was a real kick in the slats for him. One of the most submissive, unforgiveable and abject performances I  have seen. The ramifications of which have been massive.

Aye, because we haven't turned in numerous performances that are far worse than that one this season against much weaker opposition right enough :rolleyes:

Stendel was brought in to sort out the absolute shit show that Levein left behind with absolutely zero budget whatsoever! He didn't have just one hand tied behind his back, he had both of them tied behind his back, he actually tried to get us doing something and we were heading rapidly toward the bottom of the league under Levein anyway, he was sacked before that happened, but the end result would have been exactly the same in my book. Then the way Budge treated Stendel in hiring one of her puppets was a total disgrace, yet another "jobs for the boys" type appointment, you know, like Levein, Cathro, that useless CEO who I can't even remember his name because he doesn't exactly do very much, Budge's brother who made a James Hunt of the new stand, etc etc etc. 

If you think Stendel can be judged on just one terrible performance away to St Mirren whilst completely missing the absolute shit show in the background, then that's worrying really! Maybe we should go on yet another 5 year plan eh? Because the last one worked well, it took us full circle back to the lower leagues!

But hey, let's blame it all on Stendel ffs :facepalm:

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, OTT said:

Berra got pumped oot by Stendel - good mgt, clear out etc. 

We got worse 

Robbie pumps oot Moore, who can't get a game at Arbroath - shite coach, can't motivate develop players  etc. 

We got promotion

The double standards on here are a hoot to read. 

It's painful at times watching the lengths folk go to in order to have a go at the Bobmeister. 

Not to mention the constant carpet bombing across all the Freds. 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We got worse 

Robbie pumps oot Moore, who can't get a game at Arbroath - shite coach, can't motivate develop players  etc. 

We got promotion

It's painful at times watching the lengths folk go to in order to have a go at the Bobmeister. 

post of the day 👏

Thread needs to be renamed 

“The there’s nae transfer news so let’s play who’s to blame for the shit show tennis thread”

Im as guilty as some others.

Is there ANY transfer rumours? Any at all? 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Thread needs to be renamed 

“The there’s nae transfer news so let’s play who’s to blame for the shit show tennis thread”

Im as guilty as some others.

Is there ANY transfer rumours? Any at all? 

Fair point, The threads are "serving" up a pile of the same shite. 

Clerry Jambo
26 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Spot on smithy you’re all over them👍

merseyjambo
34 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

That’s because you’re the one clogging input with shite

Expect you to be happy if Hibs win Scottish Cup again this season

Edited by merseyjambo

22 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Stendel was 4 points from safety with 24 to play for. That’s a fact too

Some people appear to have forgotten that.

Guest ToqueJambo
5 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

Aye it’s all Stendal’s fault for the problems at Hearts over the last 5 years, Stendal bad, and Levein, Neilson & Budge amazeballs.

Seriously embarrassing the levels club shills like you will go to in passing off the blame.

I didn't mention the last 5 years. I only mentioned Stendel's time. But surely if you take the line that the last 5 years made Stendel's job extra hard, and excuses him somewhat, surely it also made Neilson's job extra hard? He inherited a club on a massive downer, with a lot of underperforming players he couldn't shift - no different to Stendel. Then he had to make huge squad changes during a pandemic with a global lockdown. Stendel had a normal transfer window to fix things. Unlike Stendel, Neilson also actually did mould them into a team that did the job it needed to do, if in mostly underwhelming fashion.

38 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We got worse 

We got promotion

On Stendel, I think it was @kingantti1874 (I hope! :D) that made a really good post that I think perfectly summed up the situation (i.e not blameless, could have/should have read the room better and realised his style of play wouldn't work with a team so bereft of confidence/ability) but also that it was a bloody tough job with the state of the squad. 

I'm not making any secret of me wanting Robbie out. The Brora result lost the confidence of the fans. He was polling at 95% GTF, so I don't think there is any way back for him. Its one of a long line of horrible results in his tenure. I think his style of play is garbage to watch, I think he overthinks mediocre opposition and I don't believe he genuinely wants to push through young players. 

The problem is, you can give a greasy spoon cafe chef all the caviar you want, he's still not going to know what to do with it. We can go out and find numerous talented young players and Neilson still isn't going to develop them. I don't think he has what we need. I still cannot what we're trying to do on the field, a good.. hell half decent manager, should be able to dumb down his instructions to a level where the players are able to carry it out. No manager is going to instruct them to be slow and ponderous so I can only assume that the instructions to the players aren't clear. 

I totally respect you want to back the team/manager btw, but after Brora alongside Birkirkara, Hibs & Alloa, coupled with how awful we've been all season, I just can't stomach anymore of him.

4 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Are you suggesting that Stendal did a good job? 

What are you basing he done a bad job on considering he was only in the job 3 months? 🤔

Was left with Leveins cannon fodder, in the transfer market January which is the hardest market to operate in, as teams have Europe, relegation etc to plan for. 

He was given a 1 in / 1 out system by budge 🤔

We wouldn't of even got Boyce if we hadn't got a fee for Mulraney, as Levein and minions had spunked the budget. 

He never got a pre season. 

Even with bad results, you could do a poll, and I can guarantee that people would rather watch Stendel's style of play, then Robbie dull as feck Neilson. 

One guy is admired for starting a reveloution at Barnsley, and was sacked after getting his team sold underneath him, yet the Barnsley supporters still love and admire him to this day. 

Were as an another left Dundee United and not one, Dundee United supporter says they miss him. 

😂😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

And even In Stendels short time 😂😂 players have come out and complimented his style of play and training etc. 

Prince, Swanson and others knocked the piss out of Robbie's style of play, I would rather play a style that is on the front foot, Prince baubens words, it was different when me and Morgan were at Dundee united. , which is what they called Morgaro. 

Swanson i would rather play for a team, that is sent out to win games from the first minute to the last. 

Swansons words. 

15 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I didn't mention the last 5 years. I only mentioned Stendel's time. But surely if you take the line that the last 5 years made Stendel's job extra hard, and excuses him somewhat, surely it also made Neilson's job extra hard? He inherited a club on a massive downer, with a lot of underperforming players he couldn't shift - no different to Stendel. Then he had to make huge squad changes during a pandemic with a global lockdown. Stendel had a normal transfer window to fix things. Unlike Stendel, Neilson also actually did mould them into a team that did the job it needed to do, if in mostly underwhelming fashion.

Robbie had a pre season, in a league that we should as a club have no problem, playing our youth and still win it with ease. 

Players were let go out of contract etc, he got money for Hickey and Clare, Washington. 

Managed to get Gordon and Halliday who were on big wages at former clubs, for the championship. 

Yet even with these experienced players brought in, has still managed to embarrass Heart of Midlothian Football Club. 

Enough is Enough, they day are club accepts for second best is the day i quit as a supporter. 

No style, No bottle, Neilson out!!. 

Based on every player thats been posted on this thread, I'd probably put my summer wishlist as:

Declan Gallagher (CB), Callum Paterson (CF), Adam Campbell (CM), Josh Ginnelly (LW) and maybe Sam Nicholson too if a deal could be done to bring him home. Liam Polworth @Cruyff I think mentioned before as an option. If we're losing Irving then it would make sense plus would weaken Motherwell. 

Younger players I'd like would be Regan Hendry (CM), Josh Edwards (LB), Connor Shields (CF). Specifically, Josh Edwards given that the LB is a prob

I would like our Summer signings to be focused around SPFL signings. I don't want us to be off galavanting around European backwaters trying to bag a bargain. It doesn't work, other clubs have more robust scouting networks and we're far better served on focusing in on the domestic market signing players we know can handle Scottish football rather than what we were doing under Levein. I think we need to spend next season putting together a really solid Scottish team together and then building on it going forward. Foreign signings are too often total punts and massive wastes of money. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, OTT said:

On Stendel, I think it was @kingantti1874 (I hope! :D) that made a really good post that I think perfectly summed up the situation (i.e not blameless, could have/should have read the room better and realised his style of play wouldn't work with a team so bereft of confidence/ability) but also that it was a bloody tough job with the state of the squad. 

I'm not making any secret of me wanting Robbie out. The Brora result lost the confidence of the fans. He was polling at 95% GTF, so I don't think there is any way back for him. Its one of a long line of horrible results in his tenure. I think his style of play is garbage to watch, I think he overthinks mediocre opposition and I don't believe he genuinely wants to push through young players. 

The problem is, you can give a greasy spoon cafe chef all the caviar you want, he's still not going to know what to do with it. We can go out and find numerous talented young players and Neilson still isn't going to develop them. I don't think he has what we need. I still cannot what we're trying to do on the field, a good.. hell half decent manager, should be able to dumb down his instructions to a level where the players are able to carry it out. No manager is going to instruct them to be slow and ponderous so I can only assume that the instructions to the players aren't clear. 

I totally respect you want to back the team/manager btw, but after Brora alongside Birkirkara, Hibs & Alloa, coupled with how awful we've been all season, I just can't stomach anymore of him.

I'm gonna keep things simple. 

If he goes he goes and the new man get my backing. 

If he stays he gets my backing. 

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

That’s because you’re the one clogging input with shite

Expect you to be happy if Hibs win Scottish Cup again this season

Ooh, straight out the traps swinging. Fiesty!

Pity the only thing you're Swinging about is slaver grenades, as per. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Robbie had a pre season, in a league that we should as a club have no problem, playing our youth and still win it with ease. 

Players were let go out of contract etc, he got money for Hickey and Clare, Washington. 

Managed to get Gordon and Halliday who were on big wages at former clubs, for the championship. 

Yet even with these experienced players brought in, has still managed to embarrass Heart of Midlothian Football Club. 

Enough is Enough, they day are club accepts for second best is the day i quit as a supporter. 

No style, No bottle, Neilson out!!. 

Every cloud.... 

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Aye, because we haven't turned in numerous performances that are far worse than that one this season against much weaker opposition right enough :rolleyes:

Stendel was brought in to sort out the absolute shit show that Levein left behind with absolutely zero budget whatsoever! He didn't have just one hand tied behind his back, he had both of them tied behind his back, he actually tried to get us doing something and we were heading rapidly toward the bottom of the league under Levein anyway, he was sacked before that happened, but the end result would have been exactly the same in my book. Then the way Budge treated Stendel in hiring one of her puppets was a total disgrace, yet another "jobs for the boys" type appointment, you know, like Levein, Cathro, that useless CEO who I can't even remember his name because he doesn't exactly do very much, Budge's brother who made a James Hunt of the new stand, etc etc etc. 

If you think Stendel can be judged on just one terrible performance away to St Mirren whilst completely missing the absolute shit show in the background, then that's worrying really! Maybe we should go on yet another 5 year plan eh? Because the last one worked well, it took us full circle back to the lower leagues!

But hey, let's blame it all on Stendel ffs :facepalm:

You've got me wrong. I'm in the same camp as you. It wasn't Stendek, it was those players that went out there and stabbed him in the back. He had the players and his system with them should have destroyed them. They didn't try a jot. It wasn't stendel that put in a half arsed performance.  It was the players.  I'd have given him another season with his coaching team and his recruits.

33 minutes ago, OTT said:

Based on every player thats been posted on this thread, I'd probably put my summer wishlist as:

Declan Gallagher (CB), Callum Paterson (CF), Adam Campbell (CM), Josh Ginnelly (LW) and maybe Sam Nicholson too if a deal could be done to bring him home. Liam Polworth @Cruyff I think mentioned before as an option. If we're losing Irving then it would make sense plus would weaken Motherwell. 

Younger players I'd like would be Regan Hendry (CM), Josh Edwards (LB), Connor Shields (CF). Specifically, Josh Edwards given that the LB is a prob

I would like our Summer signings to be focused around SPFL signings. I don't want us to be off galavanting around European backwaters trying to bag a bargain. It doesn't work, other clubs have more robust scouting networks and we're far better served on focusing in on the domestic market signing players we know can handle Scottish football rather than what we were doing under Levein. I think we need to spend next season putting together a really solid Scottish team together and then building on it going forward. Foreign signings are too often total punts and massive wastes of money. 

I don't think we'll play with a deep lying playmaker next season so i doubt Polworth will be on our radar. He was at one point. 

13 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

A revolution at barnsley? Hahahaha

Please, please just stop! 

Where is Stendal working now if he was such a brilliant manager? 

Yes just ask the Barnsley fans they will be able to tell you. 

Well he was wanted by Portsmouth, Sunderland etc, but unlike other managers he doesn't just join for the pay packet, the guy doesn't like easy challenges. 

So money doesn't motivate him, hence why he gave up his Full wage at us 🤔while a certain club legend and PHM didn't, what an example that is to fellow Hearts employees, that a random German has no affiliation with our club yet is prepared to give us his wage, for the benefit of our club. 

Yet proper hearts man Levein didnt 🤔

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Mate, I'm genuinely asking here, as I've legitimately lost track of it all. I'm not meaning to be sarcastic or anything, so we're clear.

But is the constant references to Stendel purely to wum up people even mentioning Neilson's name?

Were you friends in his brief time or something?

I'm genuinely at a loss to see why you'd care so much about a random manager in our history, who tried,  but it ultimately didn't work out, for a litany of reasons. Some within his control. Others not.

I liked Stendel & hoped he'd do better. But like Sergio...thanks & that, but I couldn't care less what he's upto right now. Same with Stendel. Nice guy, but best of luck wherever. Comparing his tenure to Neilson's isn't doing anyone any good, however much we may want a change.

Anyway. Enjoy the match.

Just setting the record straight anyone want to call me out on what I've said? I'll happily debate. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***