• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 hour ago, James1874f said:

Some folk in our support want us to sign this idiot 

Just proving he’s a Jambo.

3 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

What a Jambo.  Bet that drives the infiltrators on here absolutely tonto.

Don't want us signing him though.

J.T.F.Robertson

When men were real Mavericks. 

Is there anything folk won't bun fight over on here. (no "?", completely rhetorical)

Doesnie play. All that effort tae. :(

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

6 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

I hope we sign a maverick. We haven't had one for a while. Osman Sow was the last who could fit that description maybe? Before him Suso? GMS could fit the bill if he gets his mojo back. There's been a blandness about the squad in recent years.

Milinkovic?

Unknown user
4 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Just proving he’s a Jambo.

Jambo or not I can't think why anyone would get away with giving it the GIRUY to our support after scoring for the shite.

Ffs Pressley's a cup winning Captain who thumped his chest and people would chase him out of the stadium, but expect a welcome for this wee tit?

**** Cummings, he's pissed his chips.

Edited by Smithee

fabienleclerq
8 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

De ja vu

Sign players late 

shite

did’nt have a full pre season 

blah blah blah

It's getting boring now, it's like we wait to be players last option hoping we'll get lucky and get someone decent who no one else wants. Quality over quantity.... We end up panic signing shite as we never targeted the quality fast enough. 

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Jambo or not I can't think why anyone would get away with giving it the GIRUY to our support after scoring for the shite.

Ffs Pressley's a cup winning Captain who thumped his chest and people would chase him out of the stadium, but expect a welcome for this wee tit?

**** Cummings, he's pissed his chips.

It's precisely the reasons you mention that pressley would get chased though.... 

Cummings is a ***** so no one cared when he done it, pressley was a legend when he done it. 

BackOfTheNet
5 hours ago, Random jambo said:

Takuma Asano

Would love to see this guy at us 

What a wonderful phrase…

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely a Maverick. 

Maverick or mercenary?

or maverick as he didn’t fancy tracking back or following his managers / teams instructions?

(I’m playing devils advocate here :) )

You know there’s **** all going on when folk are arguing semantics about the definition of ‘maverick’ 

Signing announcement pls Mr Savage 😭

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, OTT said:

You know there’s **** all going on when folk are arguing semantics about the definition of ‘maverick’ 

Signing announcement pls Mr Savage 😭

Yip, forget about Maverick, the thread has went all a bit Joseph Merrick. 

Even, just confirm Gino. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Ok bored and nothing happening so I'm gonna through a name in as someone we could be looking at

Daniel O'shaughnessy - left sided CB - previously linked with PNE while Joe was head of recruitment

Contracted with Helsinki until end of the year and in the finland squad for the euros 

Italian Lambretta
6 hours ago, Random jambo said:

Takuma Asano

Sounds like something the club would have on the desert menu in the Skyline Restaurant.

6 hours ago, Random jambo said:

Takuma Asano

Never heard of the guy, but a quick look at his Wikipedia page is quite interesting...

Free agent?

International player?

worth a punt.

6 minutes ago, brypie04 said:

Never heard of the guy, but a quick look at his Wikipedia page is quite interesting...

Free agent?

International player?

worth a punt.

Market value 2.25 m, he would demand to much of a wage for us to afford imo

Edited by One five

So this thread is now a debate on what constitutes a maverick...

FFS, Hearts, sign some huddy so we can properly seethe again.

indianajones
7 hours ago, Random jambo said:

Takuma Asano

One post and this is the first? 

Hows it going Takuma?

Clark Griswold

Takuma Asano

Asano from me 👍

Ronald Villiers

Could do worse than go for Greg Stewart.  Dundee apparently interested in him. 

The Old Tolbooth

Takuma Asano

I love Japanese players, their energy and desire is amazing and you always get 100% from them, this would excite me, Bob would probably play him as a holding midfielder though... 

johnking123

P### off with the greg Stewart please. We sign him then we have learnt nothing over the past few years 😤

15 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I can confidently predict we are now one day closer to a new signing than we were this time yesterday. 👍

And you expect us to believe that?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Not sure why we would sign Greg Stewart, plays in a position we are over filled already. Asano would at least find fresh use for the Japanese website

Don't like the term maverick.  Marquee is my word.  Zeefuik was the ultimate marque signing.  30 stone overweight.  Didnt give a toss.  Had the touch of a ballet dancer with the ball at his feet as new rangers amongst several others were to find to their cost.

Marquee.

Wouldn't mind another one of them but they're thin on the ground.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Worth a watch even if unlikely, very much in the style of GMS. If. Big if, you had GMS Ginnelly, this dude and Boyce with Haring McEneff, flying full backs, it would be akin to Leeds style.

Ah, its nice to dream

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Don't like the term maverick.  Marquee is my word.  Zeefuik was the ultimate marque signing.  30 stone overweight.  Didnt give a toss.  Had the touch of a ballet dancer with the ball at his feet as new rangers amongst several others were to find to their cost.

Marquee.

Wouldn't mind another one of them but they're thin on the ground.

What about a Maquis signing instead? 

ChakotayMaquis.jpg

Batistuta87

Takuma Asano

Too good for us. He's the Japanese "wonderkid" that Arsenal signed a few years ago. 

5 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Too good for us. He's the Japanese "wonderkid" that Arsenal signed a few years ago. 

He's a free agent though.

Don't ask, don't get...

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, brypie04 said:

He's a free agent though.

Don't ask, don't get...

Also couldn’t have been on loads at Partizan, could offer him 3-4K a week

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Hearing could well be a signing announcement today ! No name given but that's what was just told

Please 😂😂 this place has been torture

Clark Griswold
4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Hearing could well be a signing announcement today ! No name given but that's what was just told

Fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Please 😂😂 this place has been torture

It has indeed - but I must admit to being pretty impressed by how few  titbits of information are coming from inside the club. A complete change from the last few years.

Absolute Scenes
Just now, Deevers said:

It has indeed - but I must admit to being pretty impressed by how few  titbits of information are coming from inside the club. A complete change from the last few years.

That is true, seems a very professional setup we have in regards to sensitive information. Even Barry Anderson hasn’t had any snips

Hearing there might be an announcement tomorrow. No names but definitely an outfield player and possibly more than one. My contact did tell me it might be today but added it could be next week or even a week or two after that. Can’t reveal my source but he’s someone very close to someone close to someone who may or may not be connected to hearts. Make of that what you will but things are looking positive. 

BackOfTheNet
8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I predicted wouldn’t happen this week as I couldn’t see it happening, not really been much this week to change that view and it’s Friday - BUT would be happily proved wrong if this is correct.

But it’s gonna be Liam Polwarth or something isn’t it?

BackOfTheNet
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Hearing there might be an announcement tomorrow. No names but definitely an outfield player and possibly more than one. My contact did tell me it might be today but added it could be next week or even a week or two after that. Can’t reveal my source but he’s someone very close to someone close to someone who may or may not be connected to hearts. Make of that what you will but things are looking positive. 

:interehjrling:

Under the floodlight
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

You must know the same guy as me, Ken Watlthatbe?

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I predicted wouldn’t happen this week as I couldn’t see it happening, not really been much this week to change that view and it’s Friday - BUT would be happily proved wrong if this is correct.

But it’s gonna be Liam Polwarth or something isn’t it?

Polwarth seems to divide opinion on here. Haven’t noticed him much myself. What do you think of him?

Just now, Under the floodlight said:

You must know the same guy as me, Ken Watlthatbe?

Can’t reveal my source but it is someone with top level clearance and one of those wee plastic keys that open hotel doors, only the one he has opens any door anywhere in the world and gets him free Nando’s. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***