• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Nookie Bear
44 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hearts announce player leaving and posters complain he should have stayed. 

Hearts announce signing and posters complain he should have been freed. 

If it had been other way round, the complainers would still be complaining. 

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

C’mon mate, that’s a lazy statement. 

Leveins Battalion
28 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Campbell is a non starter.

Can i ask how you know this?

And also how Lavery is going to a L1 side?Are you ITK:rudiyas:  

Or just talking BS?:greggy:

Malinga the Swinga
35 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

C’mon mate, that’s a lazy statement. 

It really isn't. We look at a young player from lower division and comments come in saying he will never make it. We play young players and comments come in saying he will never make it. 

Other club, particularly Hibs, signs young player and comments are 'exactly type player we should sign'. 

Hibs play youngster and its 'why don't we do that'. 

Same posters continually sprouting same pish. 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It really isn't. We look at a young player from lower division and comments come in saying he will never make it. We play young players and comments come in saying he will never make it. 

Other club, particularly Hibs, signs young player and comments are 'exactly type player we should sign'. 

You seem genuinely shocked that different posters have different opinions. There are loads of transfers that almost everyone agreed on. 

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

100 %

Folk saying we should be in for this lad from Inverness,we have played them 3 times this season and i had to google him as i had no idea who he was.:gok:

We have GMS on the left and Gino on the right,i reckon if Hibs signed Manny Duku this place would have a meltdown.

7 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

100 %

Folk saying we should be in for this lad from Inverness,we have played them 3 times this season and i had to google him as i had no idea who he was.:gok:

We have GMS on the left and Gino on the right,i reckon if Hibs signed Manny Duku this place would have a meltdown.

Yeah, no more wingers. Far more critical positions need sorted.

Nookie Bear

Can understand Shay not staying but more concerned that Smith is going back to right back. 

This suggests we are reverting to a back 4 when I thought Robbie had actually discovered a winning formula with 3 at the back. 

Those 3 big wins at the end of the season took a lot of heat and we looked a different team. 

Unless Smith will be back up to a new wing back?

Edited by Nookie Bear

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can understand Shay not staying but more concerned that Smith is going back to right back. 

This suggests we are reverting to a back 4 when I thought Robbie had actually discovered a winning formula with 3 at the back. 

Those 3 big wins at the end of the season took a lot of heat and we looked a different team. 

We shall be in the top league next season and the 3 big wins were against Championship teams.  In the season just finished we played top teams in the cup and acquitted ourselves well.

I don't think we should get too hung up about formations as injuries and suspensions will necessitate personnel changes while we should also at least consider how the opposition notmally set themselves up.

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

We shall be in the top league next season and the 3 big wins were against Championship teams.  In the season just finished we played top teams in the cup and acquitted ourselves well.

I don't think we should get too hung up about formations as injuries and suspensions will necessitate personnel changes while we should also at least consider how the opposition notmally set themselves up.

True, although i thought it was a god mix of being solid at the back and lively up front. 

Personally not a fan of two wingers (in a 442) - too lightweight and asks too much of them. 

Edited by Nookie Bear

Lord Beni of Gorgie
25 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yeah agree with this. Thought the Logan role over those 5 games was really suited to a young player, similar if not quite as talented as Hickey. 

With cover behind a bit less pressure. 3 3s and 1 up top is a great system for home games or tighter venues. 4 at the back would be more practical in other circumstances 

22 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yeah agree with this. Thought the Logan role over those 5 games was really suited to a young player, similar if not quite as talented as Hickey. 

With cover behind a bit less pressure. 3 3s and 1 up top is a great system for home games or tighter venues. 4 at the back would be more practical in other circumstances 

Brandon, maybe, if he ever gets fit?

Guest ToqueJambo
53 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think Smith might become our "utility player in chief". I like Smith but we need some fresh energy and legs in the FB/WB positions - totally understand not signing Logan if he'd be seen as mostly back-up. Agree with another previous comment that it's the perfect position for a youngster and we've had a lot of success with young FBs in the not so distant past.

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Can i ask how you know this?

And also how Lavery is going to a L1 side?Are you ITK:rudiyas:  

Or just talking BS?:greggy:

Connection at Linfield.

Leveins Battalion
11 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Connection at Linfield.

Hmmmm.......

Time will tell.:levein2:

soonbe110
4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

👍 this forum has become a comedy series rather than a football forum. 

2 hours ago, Hood09 said:

Paterson rangers on loan

That would not be a forward move unless we have an option to buy.

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

You seem genuinely shocked that different posters have different opinions. There are loads of transfers that almost everyone agreed on. 

I'm not shocked or surprised. Hearts make any decision and posters on here immediately have different opinion. 

Hearts saved by FOH and we immediately had posters saying FOH was set up wrong and wrong to go with them. 

These posters still here and still disagree with everything. 

Doesn't matter who we sign, they will never be positive or happy. 

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I'm not shocked or surprised. Hearts make any decision and posters on here immediately have different opinion. 

Hearts saved by FOH and we immediately had posters saying FOH was set up wrong and wrong to go with them. 

Tbf, just about everyone agreed what a fantastic signing Whelan was when he first signed. Though, on a serious note, Ginelly was one that most agreed with and so was Kingsley. There are some signings almost everyone gets behind. 

Edited by GinRummy

kingantti1874
24 minutes ago, Rods said:

well that’s not going to be the case as he’s an excellent player. 

I’ll be honest, guy should be taken to the euros this summer. 

kingantti1874
20 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yet those posters were always a noisy minority weren’t they. 

The different this time is that the dissenting voices are not the minority, we are a fan base who - while contributing more to our club than any support - have been let down time and time and time again by poor decision making. 

Batistuta87
38 minutes ago, Rods said:

I'll take ANY player who will improve our team and win us games, even if they're just loans. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Sums this place up now. 

Recently Highlighted by some  posters aiming their slaver cannons at me for daring to suggest top 4 was within our reach, then days later being rabid about the Bobmeister for setting the bar too low when he said  top 6 was minimum for us. 

They just want to argue and be negative arseholes. 

If you actually show any support to Hearts players, managers or are positive you are shot down. 

CloustonHMFC
3 hours ago, Hood09 said:

Paterson rangers on loan

Can't see it. I don't think we'll be loaning anyone this season unless it's CP.

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sums this place up now. 

Recently Highlighted by some  posters aiming their slaver cannons at me for daring to suggest top 4 was within our reach, then days later being rabid about the Bobmeister for setting the bar too low when he said  top 6 was minimum for us. 

If you actually show any support to Hearts players, managers or are positive you are shot down. 

Have to agree, this place is becoming ridiculous. Some posters just come on to slag the club off at every turn. 

CloustonHMFC
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Have to agree, this place is becoming ridiculous. Some posters just come on to slag the club off at every turn. 

You just need to look at the Shay Logan thread. Folk beating the club for signing him on loan and not playing youth and then the same folk coming back on and beating the club for not signing him permanently and wanting to focus on youth. 🤦

Bluesy1874
4 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Campbell is a non starter.

I had heard little rumours that Luton Town had offered him something. 

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hmmmm.......

Time will tell.:levein2:

Hmmm all you want it's his agent dealing with his next club, be funny if he ends up at Hearts.

1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

I had heard little rumours that Luton Town had offered him something. 

If we can beat them on wages for Olly Lee then I bloody hope we don't miss out on a player like that to them

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

You just need to look at the Shay Logan thread. Folk beating the club for signing him on loan and not playing youth and then the same folk coming back on and beating the club for not signing him permanently and wanting to focus on youth. 🤦

It's bonkers. 

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Same folk who don't appear on match threads where we win.

A strange coincidence, some might say.

This is telling. 

Especially one's who were slagging us off before hand, we score then they disappear. 😂

Batistuta87
25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sums this place up now. 

"5th or nothing!!!"😂 

You're spot on SRB. I'm not happy with our current management regime but we're stuck with it and for that reason I'm going to get behind them and have some faith that things can only get better. 

I'm excited to see what the coming weeks and months will bring in terms of new signings, regardless of who is behind them. 

Let's get behind our team like the good fans we are, eh??? 

Edited by Batistuta87

johnthomas
11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's bonkers. 

This is telling. 

Especially one's who were slagging us off before hand, we score then they disappear. 😂

Name them and shame them

Robbie’s Stepford Wives staging a takeover of another thread I see. Thank **** we secured Ross Stewart for next season. He’ll probably be better with better defenders in front of him. 

26 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

"5th or nothing!!!"😂 

You're spot on SRB. I'm not happy with our current management regime but we're stuck with it and for that reason I'm going to get behind them and have some faith that things can only get better. 

I'm excited to see what the coming weeks and months will bring in terms of new signings, regardless of who is behind them. 

:greatpost:

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

"5th or nothing!!!"😂 

:greatpost:

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Name them and shame them

Can't now, my ignore list went from 1 to about 20 in the past few weeks as Cba with most of them now. 

It's been better, disagreements, good debate but less arguing and personal shit. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Usually the transfer threads are fun, I do hope that the Mods can keep this on track rather than allow the daily dose of bitchfest

He Who Cannot Be Named

Are we in for Liam Lindsay? Contract at Preston up.

Batistuta87
3 minutes ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

Don't think so. Couple of people on here have mentioned they want us to sign him but nothing concrete or "ITK"

Would be a great signing though 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

but still has another year at stoke

6 minutes ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

Been mentioned for a couple of transfer windows.  Not sure what sort of wage he’d be after. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Some of the posters are on from dusk to dawn slagging off the club, but when we win, they are nowhere to be seen. I mean I hate Hibs as much as anyone but their negativity is depressing. 

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Been mentioned for a couple of transfer windows.  Not sure what sort of wage he’d be after. 

Needs to get his career back on track. Stokes been a bad move for him. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Needs to get his career back on track. Stokes been a bad move for him. 

Do you rate him?  I don’t follow too much football other than hearts. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Robbie’s Stepford Wives staging a takeover of another thread I see. Thank **** we secured Ross Stewart for next season. He’ll probably be better with better defenders in front of him. 

**** me, are you really that sense. I support Hearts, not Robbie Neilson. He is though, the current guy in charge, so I will support him until he leaves. I will then carry on supporting Hearts, same as I did when Seith, Ormond, Moncur (shit managers) & JJ, Paulo, and Alex/Sandy (good managers) were in charge. 

Support the club, not individuals. 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

**** me, are you really that sense. I support Hearts, not Robbie Neilson. He is though, the current guy in charge, so I will support him until he leaves. I will then carry on supporting Hearts, same as I did when Seith, Ormond, Moncur (shit managers) & JJ, Paulo, and Alex/Sandy (good managers) were in charge. 

Support the club, not individuals. 

Calm down ffs. You’re  a good supporter but this is the transfer thread. 

Mackay signed for Hibs now. Feel like they are having a dig in their statement

I’d also like to thank Scot Gardiner of Inverness and Allan Preston of IMC Stellar who have both been excellent to deal with in negotiations.”

jamboinglasgow
31 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Mackay signed for Hibs now. Feel like they are having a dig in their statement

I’d also like to thank Scot Gardiner of Inverness and Allan Preston of IMC Stellar who have both been excellent to deal with in negotiations.”

To be fair to Hibs (I feel dirty saying that) a lot clubs seem to thank the selling club for being good to deal these days.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***